come back...

Reunited

I lay on Joe's chest and looked at my phone. 20 messages.
Joe smirked “I guess someone missed you..”
I shook my head “Maybe not...” There were just one voice message. I opened it and it... was Changjo.

Juah... call me back. I want you to talk L.Joe. I want to hear your voice Juah.”

Juah... go and call him.” Joe said. I looked to him up “No... we decided to break up our friendship. I can't call him back.”
He smiled “But you should... Go and call him. I will see you tonight..” he kissed my head.
If I saw him leaving I looked back to my phone. “No I won't call you.” I said to my mobile phone.

I walked to take a shower. After this I walked into my room and saw my phone on my bed. “No I will not ...” I talked again to my phone.
Then I grabbed my phone and walked into a Chinese Restaurant.
I ordered some kimchi and rice and cola and vegetable.. and some other things.
If the waiter bring the food I just looked at the rice and cola. Then at my phone. “Damn..” I whispered and grabbed my phone.
I typed Changjo's number in …
piiiieeeeeeeeeeep pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
I waited till he grabbed his phone. But he didn't answered “This is the number from : 0123994... Leave a message after the ring” “I won't talk to L.Joe... please don't call me again. Juah..”
This cola and rice thing remembered me a lot to Changjo. He swore the whole childhood this would taste awesome but I never tried it.
“I will never talk to you again...” I looked down. Then suddenly Joe touched my shoulder “Are you waiting for a long time?” I shook my head “No..” I smiled “Just few minutes.. let's eat..”
We ate and suddenly Joe hold his chopsticks in front of me. I just looked confused and he seemed as his eyes would tell me to eat this so I opened my mouth and his chopsticks went in. “The food here is daebak..” he said.
I looked smiling down “You try to speak Korean... I think this is cute.” He smiled and grabbed my hand “I do this for you... You are cute”
I smiled down “Actually.. I don't earn a guy like you... I'm a bad person.”
Joe touched my cheek so I looked to him up “No you are not. Even if you make mistakes you are a good person. Don't think wrong because you maybe made things you are not proud of.”
“Thank you... you are a good friend.” I smiled to him but his smile seemed weaker. “Yeah a good friend.”
I grabbed quickly his hand “I wish.. I didn't need go to Korea... then we could keep on normal. But I'm thankful you spend your time with me...”
He smiled “Yeah... I would do everything for you Juah..”
“Let's walk home...” I suddenly said he seemed surprised but nodded.
We paid and walked home. It seemed it would be awkward for him and I grabbed his hand. “What are you doing Juah?” he seemed confused “Don't talk... you ruin this moment.”
He stopped and I turned “Trust me Joe....”
He followed me till we reached my door. “So... I should go now.. it's late.” Joe said.
“It's too late. Stay here.” I smiled. He nodded confused and smiled “Okay. If you like..”
I grabbed his hand again and he followed me into my apartment. I pulled his waist to me “I start to like you again...” and kissed him.
Joe smirked “Oh... jjinja?” I laughed “Your spelling is so cute.”

In the next morning I woke up because the bell rang. I got up quickly and grabbed Joe's shirt. On me the shirt fitted big .. something like a dress.
I ran to the door and opened it. “Hello..”
Then I looked up. I didn't know who I should expect.
But this guys I didn't expect at all.
“What are you doing here?” I said stunned. “Annyeong Juah...” Chunji said.
Next to him Raesoo and Yongmun.
I walked back into the apartment followed by the three.
I sat down my couch “I'm surprised... really surprised and I don't know what to say...” I said.
Raesoo started “You need to come back...”
I shook my head “No... I don't need. I need to stay here. Since I came to Korea my life got complicated.” I looked to the door “And someone... I really like is here.” I looked to the door.
Chunji and Raesoo looked worried to each other “Please... come back. Because of you... Changjo is making a mistake.”
I stood up “Go. I don't care if he is making a mistake. Again. He did already mistakes. He kissed me if we were here and he kissed me in front of L.Joe. I lost L.Joe cause him... and I want to become happy. Here. I don't care about him.. never talk with me again because of him.”
I stood up and walked back to my room. Before I reached Raesoo said suddenly “He will marry...”
I stayed there turned. I couldn't realize it.
Yongmun said “She didn't want es just tell so... we wanted to tell it gentle. Not like this Raesoo... but you need to talk Changjo.. telling him it's wrong.”
I couldn't say something I stood there.
I tried to realize what they told me. “Juah...” Raesoo said.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder “Juah you need to come back with us.” Chunji's hand was it.
I shook my head and sat down on the ground. “If he... wants to marry her I shouldn't disturb them. They are happy, a good couple.”
Chunji sat next to me “No they are not. Please come with us and talk to him.”
I stood up “No I will not. You shouldn't come here.”
At this moment Joe entered the room and yawned “I waited for you in your bed.. oh Hello..” he looked at my friends.
I grabbed his hand “Let's go back into my room... let's sleep the whole day. Maybe this will become just a dream.”
Raesoo said “But Juah...”
I turned “No. You shouldn't come back. It's his life... no I will not come back. I can't … if you excuse myself.”
I climbed into my bed and Joe followed me after a while.

“Juah... will you tell me what happened? You seem sad” Joe said while hugging me back.
I shook my head “No.. I will not. I can't.. May you hold me in your arms? For a while?”
“Of course” he approached me.

I got hungry and walked into the kitchen, but I saw them still sitting there. In my living room.
I tried to ignore them but Raesoo followed me into the kitchen “He hurt you, we know but please talk to him, he is doing a mistake. You love him don't you?”
I looked to her “I loved Changjo. I can't love him... I need to forget him. Please don't do that to me... to see him again. You can stay few days here if you like... but please fly soon. You just remind me of this News and I could cry because of this.. please don't do that to me. And I will never change this. I mean … Changjo earns luck. But I'm not this luck. He decided for Eunmi. I wanted to decide for L.Joe but Changjo broke this so I really like Joe and I guess... I would start to fall in love with him. Please don't break this if you telling me things about Changjo.”
“Okay Juah... if this is what you like. It's okay.” Raesoo said and grabbed my hand. “Will you visit us soon in Korea? I miss to sit with you in our Cafe.”
I nodded sad “Yeah.. I will visit you.”
She hugged me “I hope it's soon.”
I nodded just “Will he really marry her?”
Raesoo nodded “Yeah he will.”


 

I lay in the night next to Joe I looked the whole time to him while he was sleeping. I couldn't sleep.
I had to think the whole time about Changjo. “Jerk.. I wanted to forget you” I said.
Then I cried a bit. It felt wrong to stay in California even he is doing stupid things.

In the next morning we sat all around the table and ate breakfast.
It felt weird because Joe was here.
“No worry Juah... we will fly home tonight.” Chunji said.
I just nodded “I will drive you... to the airport.”
“Thank you..” Raesoo said.

At the airport I hugged all of them “Take care.... tell Changjo I'm happy that he found his luck in Eunmi. I'm really happy about this.”
Chunji nodded “I'll do.”
“I will visit you soon” I said if I hugged Raesoo.

I walked back to my car and drove home. In the park garage I didn't get out of my car.
I sat inside and looked at the wall in front of me.
I felt bad, the only thing I wanted to do is crying.
I sat for a while there and leaned against the door. Suddenly I got angry really angry and hit against the wheel.
I shouted “KYAAAAAAAAAH. JERK.” and started to cry.
I cried a lot. “Why... why are you marrying her?” I said while crying.
I couldn't stop. The tears flowed from my eyes down the cheek and my shirt got wet.

I wiped my tears away and walked into my apartment. Joe sat already there and he ran shocked to me “What happened Juah?”
I shook my head “Nothing... just nothing.” I started to shed tears again.
He hugged me “You know.. you can tell me everything.”
“I can't tell you this... give me time.” I said whined.
“Okay.. Juah...take time. I will wait for you. I'm here. I will be here forever and wait for you...” He said while hugged me tighter.

We sat down on the couch and I leaned against him. “Will you tell me one day you love me? And will it feel right?”
He looked confused to me “I can't”
I looked up to him “Wae?” He fondled my hand “I already love you Juah. Since a long while.”
“Joe....” I looked down. “No Juah.. don't ruin this moment Juah. It's beautiful. I know you won't have a relationship.” 

 

Some times I think I ruin this story.. but I hope you like this chapter ^^ and comments in the section below.. :3

By the way, this is Cody Christian.. he represents our Joe... our lovely Joe who cares about Juah a lot :))