L.joe don't get in trouble, gwenchana?

Reunited

I looked back to L.Joe and said “Yeah of course... ehm yeah why not.”
L.Joe smirked “Great... I will meet you... at... 8 pm today?”
I nodded and he bit into his apple.
Chunji looked surprised to me and they had to keep on with practicing. So I walked home.

Catha...” I called to America. “You little stupid thing.. I missed you. When do you have vacations?” she asked naughty.
“I …. have .. them... I don't. In 2 month?” I said. She was disappointed but told me I should fly then to her.
I talked with her about my problem with Changjo and how damn stupid he was. After a while the bell rang again and my mother came in “There is another handsome guy... you should better hurry up.” She laughed.
“Bye Catha I have to go.” I took of the phone.
I ran to the door. My father again. L.Joe smiled if he saw me “Annyeong Juah.”
I smiled “Annyeong Oppa.”
Then my father looked to him “How old are you?” but L.Joe just answered “I'm old enough to know how to respect a girl.”
My father looked to him “What will you do tonight and how will you get there? With your car?”
L.Joe replied “No..not a car. We will take the subway and of course I will walk Juah back home.”
L.Joe smiled again to me and my mother finally said “Juah, enjoy your date.”
This time L.Joe grabbed my hand “Let's go.”
I smiled kind. It was strange. He was one of Changjo's friends... but I dated him not Changjo.
“What are we doing?” I asked while entering the subway.
L.Joe smirked “Be surprised... but before we can really enjoy this evening.. I have a question.. to be true it's a stupid one.. and I don't know..”
I said “Just ask me..” I smiled kind. I won't show him how awkward this for me was.
“Do you love Changjo?” he asked finally and I got shocked and responded “No... we are friends.”
So L.joe smiled “Great... Let's enjoy the night.”
I nodded. Then he grabbed again my hand “Actually I didn't know if you would answer positive.. because I had the feeling you would feel something for Changjo.”
I looked to him “No... I know him since childhood and.. yeah he has Eunmi right?” I lied. I should stop lieing. “Right.” L.Joe said.

We entered the park and walked a bit around. “It's pretty here.” I said while L.Joe looked a bit around “It will be better.”

We bent over the next corner and there were a big skating rink. I looked to him “Ice skating?”
He nodded “This is romantic, isn't it?”
I just looked “I'm scared of that.” and he smirked “So I will take your fear.”
He grabbed my hand and we walked to get some skates.
I wanted to get into them but L.Joe grabbed my shoes suddenly. “I will help you.”
It was a bit awkward and while put them on my shoes he often looked to me up and smiled. The smile was a bit nervously.
“Let's go...” he lend me on the skating rink. My feet were groggy.
“You are good.” L.Joe said. I just looked to him and dropped down.
Of course L.Joe laughed so I laughed too. Then he hold his hand for me and I grabbed it.
If I stood up we stood suddenly really close. I smiled nervously and wanted to take a step back but L.Joe grabbed my waist “You are beautiful Juah” he brushed a wisp of my hair out of my face.
I smiled “Kamsahamnida Oppa.”
L.Joe looked to the site “Don't be so formal to me.” I nodded “Gomawo Oppa”
L.Joe smirked “Yeah this sounds better.”
First his face got closer but then he turned “Let's keep on skating.. you get better and better.”
I nodded “guess so...” after he dropped down. “So.... does it hurted?” I said to him and he just smirked.
So I wanted to help him to get up and he grabbed my hand. He dragged me to him and I fell on him. I lay on him and he smiled.
Then his face came closer and closer.
His smiling lips touched mine. “Gomawo Pretty” L.Joe said. The kiss was just a little one.
I looked to him “Wae?”
L.Joe replied really cute “Because I might to kiss you. And you are here with me.”
I looked around the people were already watching and I smiled kind “We should get.. up.”
L.Joe looked around “Yeah.. guess so.”

We stood up and walked to a little cafe.
L.Joe ordered two cappuccinos and we laughed. I looked suddenly to the left and saw Changjo with Eunmi.
L.Joe saw my view stayed somewhere so he followed me and saw them too.
“HEY CHANGJO-AH” L.Joe shouted.
Then Eunmi turned her face and waved. Changjo finally realized us and walked to us.
“Oh Juah what are you doing here?” Changjo asked. I looked to L.Joe and he replied for me “We have a date... so would you like to sit with us?”
Eunmi nodded quickly without asking Changjo “Of course we would like.” And she sat down. Changjo looked to me worried and sat next to her.
“So... you are really dating?” Changjo asked and I just nodded.
L.Joe approached me and kissed my cheek “Yeah we are...”
Changjo said “Oh will you come then with us to California?” L.Joe looked confused to me “California?”
I nodded “Catha has birthday and I want to surprise her...”
L.Joe looked at his phone “No.. I have no time on this weekend... sadly.”

This time L.Joe talked a lot. Not Eunmi. She looked the whole time to me like she would thinking about something.
“Noona.. we should go. Let the new couple alone.” Changjo said.
Eunmi looked disappointed “Gwenchana... see you Juah. See you L.Joe.”
They walked away. But before the finally left he looked over his right shoulder once to me.
His sight was confused. Like he wouldn't understand that I was dating L.Joe.
L.Joe looked to me “I'm sure he is confused” I looked to him “Mwo?”
He smirked “Changjo. He told me every time I have no charisma... but I guess if I would have no I wouldn't date someone like you.”
“Gomawo Oppa...” I smiled. “Wae?” L.Joe asked.
I smiled once again “For this day.. but.. I guess we should go home.. my father won't like you if I get home late.”
L.Joe nodded.
We took the subway.
Suddenly someone fought with another guy and I was worried about them and scared.
L.joe felt this and walked to them over “Maybe you could fight somewhere else?”
But the guys just looked each other and then to L.Joe.
One of them suddenly jumped on L.Joe followed by the other guy.  

It's a short update because I had not a lot of time... I hope... you like it and can wait with an update few days v_v