Fighting.. you can do it alone ;D... nappeun Oppa

Reunited

Does it hurt?” I asked him while I wiped his blood from his forehead. L.Joe just smirked “No it's fine.”
I just looked worried to him. We sat in my room we walked after the fight back to my home. One of the guy hit L.Joe at his forehead. Thanks to god nothing more bad happened.
I looked outside and at the clock “It's late..” I said. And L.Joe just nodded.
“I will ask my parents if you can stay here... I won't let you go home like this.” I said because L.Joe really didn't look good. And he looked tired. Jeongmal tired.
L.Joe smirked a bit naughty and nodded.
My father wasn't happy about this idea but my mother was pretty okay.

It's okay for them..” I walked back into my room and L.Joe called someone. I looked to him and he said “Oh I just told Changjo... so he and the other won't worry about me where I am this night.”
“He... told. .. Changjo?” my thought was.
Then L.Joe smirked “Are you tired?” he approached me. I just nodded.
“I will sleep on the couch” I said. But L.Joe shook his head “No I will...”
I won't him sleeping on the couch so at the end we slept next to next in my bed.
It felt really awkward. I didn't know him well.
So my eyes were open for a while. “Can't you sleep?” Suddenly L.Joe asked. “Oh you are awake?” I said shocked. He surprised me.
L.Joe smiled “Yeah.. I'm not really tired but I saw you are.” I just nodded.
Suddenly L.Joe grabbed my shoulder and dragged me to him. I lay suddenly on his chest and he hugged me softly.
I felt how warm I became. Me cheeks burned.
“Just try to sleep” he said with a cute soft voice. I didn't feel very well... it felt awkward. REALLY AWKWARD.
“Yeah... okay..” I said stuttering and L.Joe laughed a bit.

I closed my eyes …. and after a long while I finally slept.

 

~Dream~

Juah... I cooked for you.” L.Joe said and I sat in a living room. I looked a bit around there were photos of the friends of Changjo and L.Joe. Chunji, CAP, Ricky and Niel.
Also some family potraits.
The living room was pretty not really special. A normal living room.
I stood up and walked into the floor. There were some doors and a room without a door. I wanted to enter the room. But suddenly the floor was longer as expected. Then someone walked out of the door I walked over.
The person looked just to me and ignored me. It was CAP...
In the next door Ricky stood. He smiled kind “Juah... we need to do later something.”
I couldn't answer because he was suddenly away. I looked around behind me were darkness and it felt cold.
I froze a bit.
“Why are you doing this to me?” I reached the next door. I just listened to this voice “I thought we would be friends...”
I tried to open this door but it was really heavy.
After a while suddenly Niel helped me and it seemed too easy open this door. In the room was only a bed, cupboard and a table. Of course also a chair. I entered the room and suddenly the door got closed.
I looked around. I tried to open the but it didn't work. Then I turned back to bed and Changjo suddenly sat there.
I whispered “Jonghyun.. Oppa”
He nodded and smiled “I waited for so long...” I was confused and my face turned a bit trough the room. “You waited for what?”
“For doing this..” Changjo stood up and walked to me. He approached me like never before and his face came closer. And closer and his lips came closer and closer.
“Don't do that... what is about Eunmi..” I asked him before his lips finally reached me.
So he stopped and looked confused “Who is Eunmi?”
I couldn't reply something on this. What the hell was I?
I just shook my head “No.. I.. just..” and finally his lips reached mine.
The kiss was really sweet and I dreamed for a long while about this.
I stopped the kiss for looking into his eyes. His were so sparkling and they were bright.
I guessed mine were also like this.
“Happened something?” Changjo said. I shook my head.
Then Changjo grabbed me and walked with me to the bed. He dropped me down and bowed over me.
This kiss wasn't so sweet like the one before. But it was full of emotions.
Emotions which meant love.
I smiled while he kissed me and he also smiled it seemed so perfect.
Suddenly the door got open.
But nobody opened it.
I looked to the door while Changjo kissed my neck.
“JUAAAAAAAAAH~ Where are you … you can come, I finished cooking.” Suddenly a voice said.
It sounds like L.Joe.
I looked to the door and wanted to stand up.
If I stood and wanted to go Changjo suddenly said “If you go through this door... we will never be a couple. It means you decided for him... just think a while about it. I love you Juah. Since years. I still loved you the time you weren't in Seoul but in California. I love you Juah. Jeongmal saranghae.”
I whispered “Oppa.... “
I walked to the door , just to look how far away the kitchen was. Suddenly it was just few meters.
I saw L.Joe smiling. “Will you finally come?”
I looked back and saw Changjo. He also smiled “Juah... let's keep on.”
But L.Joe said “You have to decide... now.”
Before I really could decide whoch one I would choose I suddenly woke up.
~Dream finished ~

 

Did you sleep well?” I looked up while laying on L.Joe's chest and he smiled.
I nodded “Yeah... I did.. but didn't you sleep?”
He shook his head “no I did... Don't worry pretty.”
I got up “I.. think.. you should go.” It was next morning. L.Joe was a bit confused “Did I something wrong?”
I shook my head “No no don't worry. But I have some things to do. Don't be angry or something like this.”
L.Joe got up and put his trousers on. Then his pullover and grabbed his things.
He walked to me and kissed my cheek. “May I ask you something?”
I nodded.
“Will you be my girlfriend? If not.. would you like to date me more often?” he asked suddenly so surprisingly.
I didn't know how to reply and he saw this so he wanted to left.
But I grabbed his hand “Oppa...” I started.
L.Joe turned and I still didn't know.
I hated myself for doing this but.. but I kissed him suddenly.
I kissed him on his lips and smirked while doing this. Actually I didn't know why I did this. Actually I didn't do such things.
But I wanted to forget him and if L.Joe would help me with that. It's fine, isn't it?
“So...” L.Joe said after the kiss.
I looked down “I have some things to do.”
L.Joe nodded “Gwenchana.”
I walked him to the door and in front of he grabbed my waist “Gomawo.” he kissed my forehead.

In the next school day I met Chunji in front of the gate. He smirked “I heard you kissed someone.”
I turned my face “Don't be like this to me.”
Chunji faked to be innocent “How am I to you?” I hit him.
“Oh gwenchana. But … what is your relationship now with him?” he asked.
I looked to him “I don't know... just forget this.”
In front of the locker of Changjo he stood with Eunmi, they kissed and I turned my face.
Suddenly I saw L.Joe. “What are you doing here?” I said confused.
Changjo saw also that L.Joe was here so he walked over and then L.Joe suddenly kissed me.
“Uhm.. yeah. Annyeong Hyung..” Changjo said.
Chunji looked just to me “L.Joe.. you should stop.” L.Joe let me go and smirked “I missed you .. so I thought I should come over even I have no school today. Just to say good morning.”
I smiled “You didn't say Good Morning yet.”
L.Joe looked to Chunji “Oh yeah right. Good Morning Juah.” he kissed my cheek.
“Hyung... you should go. We have class now.” Changjo said.
L.Joe looked to him “Fine.” he kissed me again “I see you after your school day.”
I nodded “Gwenchana Oppa.”

I walked with Changjo to class “So … you and L.Joe, hhm? You are a couple?”
I looked to him “I... don't know... Guess so.”
“Great..” he said. “So... uhm .. yeah. It's a bit awkward to ask.. will you have a double date with me and Eunmi?”
I looked to him “Yeah.. of course... if you want. Just ask L.Joe.”
“Actually I didn't know... L.Joe is your ideal type?”
I looked to him “Yeah he is... my is that so confusing for you?”
Changjo shook his head “No.. it isn't … but I never saw you having a guy..”
“Damn, why so stupid?” I thought.
Then Changjo smiled “So... this weekend is our trip right?”
“Damn.. I need a new present...” I thought again “Yeah.. this weekend.” I replied to Changjo.
“Let's... meet tomorrow.” Changjo said.
I was confused and he kept on “You , L.Joe and Eunmi with me. Double Date.”


 

Yeobo... will you help me to order something?” Eunmi said. She stood up and wanted to go into the restaurant.
Changjo looked to Eunmi “Noona... you can do that .. alone. Fighting.” She looked angry to him so L.Joe said “I will help you...” They walked into the restaurant.
Changjo and me sat outside down.
“I still can't believe it... you and L.Joe...” Changjo said.
“Why were you so cold to Eunmi Oennie?” I said finally. Changjo ignored my question “Why him? I thought Chunji..”
I looked to him “Because L.Joe is nice. And Chunji just a friend.”
Changjo smirked “You didn't say you love him....”
“Actually I still feel something for you BABOO” I thought and said “I love L.Joe. Are you alright with it now?”
At this time Eunmi and L.Joe came out of the restaurant and sat to us.
If L.Joe sat down I tried to kiss him deeply as I could.
I looked short to Changjo who looked away and then I closed my eyes.
L.Joe and Eunmi seemed surprised of my action. If I stopped the kiss L.Joe seemed really surprised “I didn't expect this..”
I smirked “Do you like this?”
L.Joe smirked “Of course I do...”
The waitress with our drinks arrived and Changjo grabbed his glass quickly.
Eunmi looked to me and smiled kind.
I guessed she finally didn't see me as an enemy.

After a while L.Joe stood up “Let's dance” he hold his hand to me.
I grabbed it and walked with him to the dance floor.
He danced very good but not me.
If we back sat down Eunmi walked with L.Joe to the bar to order some drinks.
“Why don't you walk with her?” I said finally. Changjo acted different tonight.
Changjo didn't look to me “It's not your problem..”
“Great … just be to her like and loose her. Right.. you are totally right. It's not my problem.” I said. Jerk.
I stood up and walked to L.Joe and Eunmi. They talked a lot.
To be true I didn't really like this.
“Oppa..” I said. L.Joe turned “Would you prefer this drink or this one?”
I looked back to Changjo “Maybe we should go.. I don't know.. I think Changjo want be alone with Eunmi...”
Eunmi looked suddenly to me “No.. I'm sure he won't.. so .. just order your drinks.. I will already go back to Changjo...”
L.Joe nodded “What's wrong today with you and him?”
I looked to Changjo “With me not.. but him.. I don't know something happened.”
“You also act different. You would never kiss me so deeply. Not now.” L.Joe said.

 

This chapter.. is a bit longer. I really hope you like it.. and yeah.. something to say? Guess not. Enjoy. Subscribe. Comments. I don't know... what to do :'3 but you, gwenchana? 
Btw.. do you think L.Joe and Juah are a cute couple?

THIS IS CREEPY xDD

Wanna hug? .3. u look like this ._.