"Hey, this is my girlfriend!!" ~ scared

Reunited

So how was the time in California?“ Mrs Choi asked.

It was pretty good!” My mother answered. I bored the whole time and Changjo just sat next to me. After a while my mother said “Jonghyun-ah, you grow up pretty well.” Changjo looked up from his mobile phone “Oh kamsahamnida.” Then Changjo looked back to his phone. “Damn, who is he writing to?” I thought.
Suddenly Changjo grabbed my hand and I blushed a bit.
Changjo smiled “Let's go … I want to show you something.”
He stood up and I followed him. He still hold my hand while going outside. I just could look on it. I starred at our hands.
Changjo said “Is there something wrong?” and then he let my hand go. I said quickly “No.. nothing is wrong... it was just.. forget it. So where are we going?”
“Be surprised” was the thing he said. Then he kept on “Tell me more about California, how is the weather?”
I just looked down “The weather is mostly good... and there is really pretty.. if I go next vacation there you can fly with me...”
He smiled “Yeah of course, I'm sure the time will be great.”
Every time he spoke to me I felt this piece of love … and my heart just wanted him more and more.
“Juah... you really got pretty in the past years..” I looked up to Changjo who spoke to me and I smiled “Gomawo Oppa...” He smiled really pretty and I had suddenly the feeling he could also love me. So I got happy.
We walked around a strange area. Then we walked into an alley.
The alley looked a bit weird and then there was a small brown building. Changjo smiled to me “This is the place.” on the door was a sign “TOPmedia”
I just looked confused to him and he smiled “I'm a Trainee here.”
Then we entered the building “I want you to meet my friends. They are like brothers to me.”
We walked a bit around he showed me the whole building. The last room was the practice room. We entered and 5 boys watched at us “Changjo we waited for you.” One of them said.
Then the sights of boys walked to me and stayed. Changjo smirked “This is my childhood friend Kim Juah.” One of the boys.. I thought I know him. So Changjo kept on “Juah this are Bang Minsoo aka CAP, Lee Chanhee called Chunji, Lee Byunghun as L.Joe, Ahn Daniel just call him Niel and Yoo Changhyun..” Changhyun broke in Changjo's words “Call me Ricky.” Changjo gave him some mad sights but Ricky just smirked.
L.Joe said “Do we know us?” I looked at him but before I could answer the door got open and all our sights walked there. A girl entered the room and Changjo walked to her. She said “I waited for you... did you forget? We have a date tonight.” I was totally confused.
Changjo hugged her and then kissed “I'm sorry... but my parents went out and I had to go with them. Don't be angry.” And then she smirked “I can't be angry to you.”
And Changjo smiled I just starred at them. Changjo said “Juah, this is Song Eunmi, she is my girl.” I smiled kind because I didn't want to show them how much this hurt me.
Then Changjo said suddenly “Guys may you walk Juah home? I have to go now.” Then Changjo left with Eunmi. I just starred at the door. I was like stunned. Then Joe said quickly “Yeah.. wasn't you and me at the same school?” I turned to him “Mwo?”
Joe smiled “I studied till few month ago in California and we went to the same school.” Then I remembered his face “Oh.... yeah I remember you... wasn't you the short guy with the one girl.. Aish I forgot her name.... Angelica?” Joe just nodded and Chunji shouted “Ah the ugly one.” and all of us started to laugh but not L.Joe. He was angry.
I remembered back to Changjo and my heart broke. He had a girlfriend. So I said “I will go home now. It was nice to meet you all...” Then I turned, but the members followed me “Changjo told us we shall walk you home and for such a pretty girl we really like to do it.” Ricky smirked.
We walked down the streets back to my apartment house. Actually I wanted to be alone. In front of the building they said goodbye till I entered the building.

I waited for a while that I could be sure that they weren't still in front.
Then I walked out of the building and a bit around the area. It was really dark and my phone told me it was already 1 am.
I stopped at a park and sat there at a bench. Then I whispered “He forgot me the last years...” On the way back home I met Changjo. He was still surprised “Didn't they walk you home?”
I smiled kind “No they did, but later I walked again outside, a bit around the area.” Changjo smiled “Ah I see, so but now you should go home. It's really late.” He walked me home. “Why couldn't he just go? Why did he broke my heart..” I thought and suddenly Changjo said “Happened something? You seem sad.” I looked to him up and smiled “No... everything is fine.” I lied.

This night I could sleep good. I stayed awake for hours.
“I waited for you Yeobo.” Someone said. I turned. Changjo stood there, why did he call me Yeobo... Then he walked to me and grabbed my hand “Let's take a walk.” I blushed if he said this.
Oh gosh, what happened here? We walked in the park around. I never saw a such beautiful park in my life. Changjo talked a lot not like me.. I was still fascinated of the things which happen. On a the lake the other member sat and had a pick-nick. Few steps further we saw Eunmi. She just sat there and starred at us... angry.
Then Changjo looked to me “You are so beautiful” I smiled … his face was so handsome in this light but then his left hand walked to my head and grabbed it then his face approached mine and his lips came closer and closer. Then they touched me and he kissed me.

Then I woke suddenly up. “Damn, it was a great dream.” I thought. I looked at the watch it was already 1 pm. I had a date with two old friends at 3 pm so I stood up and took a shower.

Raesoo” I shouted if I saw her. We hugged tightly, she was the only girl which I really contacted if I wasn't in Korea anymore.
After a while I asked “Where is Yongmun?” She told me he had to work and approaches us later this day. Then Raesoo and my ordered some food. And she told me that they and Changjo weren't close anymore after I left. “Changjo really changed and he met Eunmi... she wasn't cool with the meetings so he didn't come up to meet with us.” I looked down “Who is this Eunmi? May you tell me more ?”
Raesoo nodded “She is the kid of a family which is good friends with Changjo's one. She is also a real good friend with Jiae.”
I just nodded and Raesoo said suddenly “You still love him, right?” I looked guilty down “Yes... I guess nae.”
Raesoo hugged me tightly “I'm so sorry Juah.” suddenly a guy said “Don't forget she belongs me.” We looked up and Yongmun stood there. We laughed.
Then Yongmun said “I'm glad you are really back.” Then I told them about time in California. Then I told them the last night.
About L.Joe , Ricky and the others.
Suddenly someone said “Juah, you are here?”
I turned and saw Changjo with Eunmi. Raesoo changed her seat and sat now next to Yongmun so Changjo sat between Eunmi and me.

It was just 5 minutes Eunmi said suddenly “I have to go now... Changjo will you come with me?”
Changjo looked to her “No Noona... I will talk to them a bit.” Then he kissed her forehead an then she left upset.

So Yongmun, Raesoo , Changjo and me just sat there. We talked about the past and we told a lot of stories.
Yongmun smirked “Do you remember the challenge?” Raesoo looked up “No tell me..”
Yongmun smirked. “It was if we were 8 years old. It was Summer and shortly after Raesoo's birthdays....”


~Flashback~
“Let's go to the forest” Yongmun smirked. Raesoo shouted “Nooo.. Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa. You know I'm afraid.” It got already dark. Yongmin smiled to her “I will save you.” Then he grabbed her hand. It seemed really romantic. I looked shortly to Changjo who just starred at the dark forest. Then I shook my head “I should go home...” “I will you walk home.. it's too dark for you alone.” Changjo smiled to me but Yongmun said “No, both of you will come with you or are both of you afraid?” I said short “I'm afraid” Then he looked to Changjo who seemed afraid but then he said quickly and his face changed “Of course I'm not afraid. I will protect you Juah.” He grabbed quickly my hand. I couldn't say who was more afraid, he or me.
Changjo smiled brave. “Let's go.”
We entered the forest. Changjo and me still held hands. It felt great. I looked really often to him up and if our sights met he smiled.
After a while the other couple were lost. Changjo said “Raesoo, Yongmun, this isn't funny. Come back.” But they weren't around us.

I looked to Changjo with tears in my eyes “Where are they?”
In the morning Yongmun told us a murder would live in this forest.
We shouted but noone came. Suddenly we listen to some noise. They got louder and louder. Then Changjo grabbed my hand and we ran, we just ran in nowhere, after a long while we stopped “Are you okay Juah?” Changjo asked. I nodded and Changjo smiled “Nothing will happen, I told you I will protect you.”
We found a way to walk out of forest. In front of we saw Yongmun and Raesoo who laughed. They really laughed and I hit them “Why did you do that?” I wiped a tear from my face.
But they said sorry while laughing, they couldn't stop. “I want home.” I turned angry. Raesoo shouted “It was just a joke, come back.” But I didn't stop and suddenly I felt a hand next to mine “I will protect you on the way home.”
~Flashback finished~


Changjo looked to Yongmun “This wasn't funny Hyung. No in not kind of way.” Then we laughed about this incident.
I looked while laughing to Changjo and then it happened our sights met and it felt like he would know what I felt. He saw and felt what I felt for him since years. And it didn't feel well.