Return

Reunited

"Yubuseo?" I asked.
My mother called me "Annyeong Juah, I just wanted to know if everything is okay there? I feel bad to leave you alone there. Maybe I should come back for the last 2 weeks." 
She's really carring "No Umma , you don't need... It's okay, just do your things there with Appa and I will come in few weeks." 

"Ayooo, what's up?" Joe said if I reached the place in the park. All my friends and my relaxed there everyday. 
I smiled "Hay... " Then I sat next to Catha. She smiled sad "I can't be without you... what should I doing here with this jerks?" 
"EEEY~" Kevin said. Catha and me were just smirking to him and he kissed her forhead and Catha said "You know I love you.." 
Then I looked down "Aiish... in Seoul it will be really lonely without you Guys... " Catha looked to me "What about him?" I looked to her "Him?" 
She nodded "Yeah,.. you told me about a childhood guy." 
I lay on the grass "Uuhm.. yeah you mean him... I'm scared of meeting him.. What about he doesn't like me... anymore.... he changed. And it will be awkward.. I didn't see him for years... I won't go >< can't I live with you guys? " 
Joe smirked "Of course you can live with me, in my bed" and I hit him "You ert." 
We all laughed.

"Haaaaaaaaaaay." I opened my door for Catha "Are you ready?" 
I smiled "Yeah I am, let's go" 
We walked to the mall and talked a lot of guys and other things. During the manicure Catha said "What do you think?" I looked to her "Think about what?" 
She smiled "If you meet him... do you think he will fall for you?" 
I shook my head "No I guess not.. I'm sure he has a girlfriend or.. I don't know.. no I think not... I won't meet him.. what will happen? I can't be friends with him... He told me he would love me, but this was 3 years ago. No it's too long." 
She smiled "Chin up" I nodded "Yeaaaah,..." 

We kept on shopping and I suddenly said "Joe told me he loves me..." Catha looked to me "This is awesome.." 
I shook my head "Catherina, no it isn't awesome.. I will go in a week." Catha said "Yeah.. I forgot." 
She hugged me "I'm sure you will be friends and you will be in good connection. And you will visit us often, don't you? Then you can meet him and go on the relationship." 
I looked to him "No.. no relationship. I can't" 
She looked to me "Why? He is a nice boy and he likes you , and you likes him, don't you?" 
I smiled down "Yes. I like him but I have to go. That can't work."
We finished this topic and walked to food area , we were really hungry.

The last days went so I packed my last things into the bags. Suddenly my room door got open "May I come in?" I turned. Joe stood there , I smiled "Of course." 
He sat down on my bed "How are you? I didn't saw you the last days." 
I looked awkwardly "Yes.. I had few things to do." 
He looked guilty down "I hope it's not cause our talk before." I shook my head quickly "No no.. "
He smiled "good, I won't us seperate awkwardly." "Too late" I thought. 
Then he smiled "Would you like to see a movie this night with me? The last thing we can really do?" 
I nodded "Yes, of course!" 
He smiled "Which film would you like to see? Oh I know which one, wait a minute." 
He walked out of my room into the living room.
I put some things into my bag and followed him. In my living room the candels lit. 
Then on the table stood a dinner and I looked fascinated to Joe "What...."
He smiled "I thought our last night should be something special... do you like it?" 
I smiled "Yeh of course I like it. You are a good friend."
His smile was away for a second but came back quickly if I walked to him. I hugged him "Thank you .." I felt his warm smile "You're welcome."
We ate and laughed a lot. Then we watched the movie "Koizora." 

During the movie I falled asleep.

In the next morning I woke up and lay on Joe's lap. I stood quickly up. Joe was still sleeping.. I walked into my room, but before I reached I listened to his voice "Why did you stand up?" 
I turned "I won't wake you up, sorry.. just keep on." 
His eyes told me to walk back to him , so I did. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.
I nodded "Yes... " He looked deep in my eyes and said "the last night... was great. I hope we can do it once again." 
I looked down "I'm sure we can." 
Suddenly Joe touched my face and I looked up. His face was bright and he smiled really pretty "I know.. it's stupid.." I was confused but then Joe kissed me soft, I stunned and just watched at him "joe.." He touched my lips "Don't say something about it.. I told you it's stupid." He stood up "I think I should go.. I will meet you and the others here tomorrow night, ok? We want walk with you to the airport" 
I nodded "Yeah.. " and he left really quickly.

Just one hour left before my friends arrived, I just sat at my bed and starred out of my window. The last time I could stay like this at this place.
Someone knocked at the door .. .my friends, everyone smiled but their eyes looked sad.
So I became quickly sad. I grabbed my bags and the others helped me.
At the airport they walked me into the entrance hall. 
Catha shed some tears "You will come to visit us , every vactions, don't you?" I smiled with tears in my eyes "Of course I will..." Then I hugged her. I hugged all of them and Joe was the last one. He hugged me tightly "I will really miss you.. " He kissed my cheek "Jeongmal bogosipa" 
I looked shocked to him "korean..." He smiled "Yes..." 

I sat on my seat in the airplane and looked out of the window. We didn't start yet.
Suddenly Changjo was in my mind. The ways we could meet again. The one kind he will ignore me, the other he will jump to me and hug me tightly. There were so many ways. I became really sad. Before I left 3 years ago I loved him and he loved me but we were kids and in no relationship. I was really scared of this thought. I was so damn stupid. 

I walked into the entrace hall of the airport in Incheon, finally I arrived South Korea.
My parents already stood there "We missed you Daughter." My father said. 
They smiled to me and hugged me with love and really tightly. 

In the car I looked outside... Korea was really beautiful but it didn't took a lot of hours back to Seoul. 
Suddenly my mother said "We have visit today" I looked to her "Mwo?" 
She smiled "Fam. Choi and your Childhoodfriend Jonghyun will visit us tonight" I didn't know how to feel about it so I smiled "Great." 
She smiled also, she thought I would be really happy about it. 
While the rest of the drive my heart beat faster and faster. Damn.

At home I walked quickly into my new room. The color of the walls were white and the funiture were dark. My bed was really huge. 
The first thing I did, I put out my photos about my friends from California and some Idols or starts. 
I formed my photos of my friends so a huge heart and the star photos decorated my door.

It was maybe about the 8 pm so I started with unpacking my clothings into my wardrobe. I had a lot of. Till now I totally forgot about Changjo. But then in my bag I found a little ice bear. It was a gift from him.... 3 years ago. I smiled sad at it.
Suddenly someone knocked at my door. And I just said "Nae..." I didn't look to the door because I thought it would be Umma but the voice was different. The voice were low and from a man or a boy. I dropped the ice bear down and turned. "Changjo."
At this time... our sights met and I felt it again.
I felt that I still loved him. Changjo smiled "Annyeong hasseo, Chingu Changjo imnida" then he smirked. I smiled to him and I didn't know what to do so I just ran to him and hugged him.
Changjo smirked "Finally you are back. I really missed you." Then I looked to him up "I missed you too."
In his eyes I saw pleasure but my heart broke a bit. I falled in love with him, right now if our sights met for the first time. Whatever how often our sights met I felt a bit more that I love him but he doesn't feel the same. It was sad, this feeling. 
"Please let it go quickly.. I won't love him..." I thought.