Stupid Changjo, juah and me for making such a story :'3

Reunited

Oh you came really” L.Joe said if I entered SBS building and he saw me. I looked to him a bit confused “Sure. Of course I'm coming...” I kissed him gentle and he smiles heartly “I'm really nervous..” I hugged him tightly “I know Oppa. You should go to the other now.. I'm going to stand in the audience. Fighting Oppa” he smiled and nodded. I kissed him gentle and he finally left to the others.
I turned and walked but suddenly someone hugged me back. His head lay on my shoulder “You forgot my kiss... or won't you me have luck?” I turned my head to Changjo “You should also go. It might someone sees us”
He looked around “No here is nobody.” I turned to face him “Go.. they are waiting for you.” I smiled to him but he kissed me deeply. “Wish me luck Jagiya”
I just could look to him and suddenly a voice said “Stop doing this Changjo. L.Joe will find out one day.” Changjo turned and we saw Chunji. He seemed upset and Changjo kissed my cheek. I see you later.” Then he went so Chunji walked over to me “What are you doing there? Juah.. what happened in California?”
“Changjo.... and me....” I started but suddenly Teen Top's Manager shouted “Chunji , palli pallihae. Hurry up!” Chunji turned “We don't finish this topic. Let's eat later.” and he quickly ran.
I bit on my lip and turned.

[TEEN TOP STAGE DAEBAK. LOL. Imagine.... Rocking is Debut.. IKR.]

The stage finished and I walked backstage. If I arrived L.Joe ran to me and kissed me deeply. I smiled and his eyes were bright. He walked back to his bag and Changjo wanted to talk me but Chunji grabbed my hand “Let's go.” I looked to him and he walked and carried me along.

So what happened in California?” Chunji asked while ate his Kimchi rice.
I just ate but said nothing. I didn't know what to say. What to confess.
Suddenly Chunji shouted “YAH~ JUAH TALK.”
I looked up. He was not just angry. He was upset and I just wanted to cry so I just said quiet “I have no idea.” and I looked back down.
Chunji leaned back “I'm sorry Juah that I act like this. But tell me...” “I... slept with Changjo.” I bit on my lips while Chunji watched me shocked “Mwo? You did what?”
I looked back down and still ate “I wanted to break up with L.Joe... but if I see into his eyes. I can't do this... L.Joe is too happy.. everytime.”
Chunji just starred at me “Tell him or I'll do.” then he stood up, went to the waiter and paid.

I walked around. Just through the park and after a while I sat down on a bench. I pouted and hid my face into my legs. I just mumbled and whispered “L.Joe.. Oppa. Don't be angry to me. It was just one time..” I started to practice the kinda weird speak for L.Joe “No no... Oppa I didn't expect it would be like this.. but in California.. if Changjo and me were alone... I didn't tell you the whole truth...” I shake my head again “L.Joe. I won't hurt you... but we should break up.. you don't earn me... I'm not good enough for you.. I'm so helpless” I sighted into my lap.
“Oh Juah, what are you doing there?” suddenly a girly voice talked to me.
I looked up and saw Eunmi in front of me. “For how long are just here?” she just shook her head slight “Not for long, maybe a minute. But why are you alone?”
I shook just my head “Nothing.. I just wanted listen to the silence. Nothing special.”
She sat next to me “Alright... but you shouldn't be alone. Let's talk more about my wedding.. there are still so many things left..”
I nodded “Nae... but if we meet tomorrow.. we should talk about it then..” I bit slight my lower lip.
Eunmi nodded “Alright alright... sadly I couldn't come today to SBS Building.. I had so many things today.. so how was the stage?”
I looked to her “It was pretty good. They all looked awesome... jeongmal handsome.” She smiled pretty “I'm sure about it. Gosh, I wished to be there and cheer at Changjo.”
I nodded “Yeah... he was really good.” She smiled again and I felt this weird feeling of guiltiness. “Oennie...”
She faced me “huh?” I wanted to tell her, ask for sorry “Nothing Oennie.. let's talk tomorrow about it.” She just nodded and shrugs “Uhm I'm going to the Dorm now.. will you come with me?” and she stood up.
I looked to her “Aniyo.. not today” she just nodded and started to walk.
“I should tell Changjo..” I mumbled and followed Eunmi “I changed my mind, I will walk with you” she just nodded smiling.

So everything good between you and L.Joe?” Eunmi asked. I looked to her “Yeah... he is really nice to me. I think a bit too nice. He is really understanding.”
She nodded “Yeah he is... that's totally nice about him. And he really listen well to girls if they have problems.. you have so luck with him”
I smiled “Yeah I have..” I looked slightly down. Her words made me even feels more bad.
“Oennie... you like Oppa right?” I asked. She just looked to me “Sure. Changjo is so.. lovely. It feels good to have someone who only looks at you and kiss you so passionate. And L.Joe.. he is just a good friend. He is really nice to me”
I looked to her and nodded so she kept on “You don't need to be jealous of L.Joe and me” she chuckles slight “we are just friends..”
I nodded again “Nae.. I know.” she laughed a bit “L.Joe told me you found the picture.”
I blushed a bit “Oh.. uhm. It was an awkward situation. I didn't know you are that close.” she just nodded and smiled.

Changjo” Eunmi hugged him tightly if we entered the dorm. But Changjo looked a bit confused to me so I decided to look around for L.Joe. He sat in the kitchen with Chunji. They laughed and joked around.
I sat next to L.Joe and he kissed my cheek “I waited for you” I smiled soft “Nae.. I just was in the park. Nothing special.” I felt Chunji's bad sights at me.
L.Joe looked just happy to me and caressed my cheek. I smiled to him but Chunji made me feel uncomfortable so I said “L.Joe... we should go into your room. I'm tired” I yawned.
L.Joe nodded “Alright, let's go Yeobo.” we stood up and walked into his room. I lay his arm around my shoulder and caressed his hand.
He smiled to me “Before you came Chunji wanted to tell me something. It seemed important...” then he looked back to the kitchen.
I got a bit panic and said quickly “No... I'm sure it has time till tomorrow...” L.Joe just nodded “Alright.” he hugged my waist and kissed me soft.
I pulled myself away and changed my clothing and lay into his bed. L.Joe followed me quickly and hugged me back.
I could feel his soft breath on my shoulder and he kissed it soft “Sleep well Jagiya.”
I nodded slight “Thank you, you too.”
And he pulled me closer to him.

I woke up and L.Joe still slept. So I got up again and walked into the kitchen. Changjo already sat there and drank tea. I looked to him “Oh where is Eunmi?” he looked up and smiled “Good Morning, she is still sleeping. Wants some tea?” I nodded “Thank you.” he smiled and gave me some.
I started “Chunji.. wants to tell L.Joe if I don't do... you better tell Eunmi and ask for forgiveness. She will be hurt but it's better as Chunji or L.Joe tell her.”
Changjo nodded “Alright... but I don't know right now how to handle it yet.”
I nodded and sipped at the tea.
Chunji entered the room but he ignored us. He was still upset. I stood quickly up and walked to L.Joe back into his bed. He still slept.
I caressed his cheek and he pulled myself closer to him.
He mumbled soft “Jagiya, still sleep.” I kissed him gentle and cuddled into his chest.
Then I felt he fell asleep again. I chuckled and leaned my head against his chest to sleep.

Comment under the story <3