I think I wanna marry you~

Reunited

Keep on going Changjo's POV

I lay in the hospital on a chair. I waited for hours next to her bed. It was Eunmi's one. Her eyes didn't open, she just lay there in the hospital bed.

I tried to stay my eyes open and I looked the whole time on my phone.
I grabbed Eunmi's hand “I promise you... He woll not get away with it...”
The doctor came and I stood up “How is she?”
He looked to me “She will become well... but she has a concussion. So she will stay till tomorrow night here and at home she needs a lot of rest no bother. She will wake up in few hours”
I nodded “Of course I will care for her..”
He left the room. I sat back down. I was tired I stayed the whole night awake.
I couldn't close my eyes I had to wait till she woke up.
“Please wake up Eunmi...” I whispered.
But her eyes stayed closed.
I looked up from her to the door. In the window of the door I could see someone. It's L.Joe.

I walked to the door and closed it behind me “GO. DON'T TOUCH HER AGAIN MEET HER AGAIN OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.” I shouted.
He looked angry to me wanted to enter Eunmi's room. But I pushed him just “KEEP FAR FROM HER”
L.Joe pushed me back “Don't act stupid Jonghyun. You pushed her... you kissed Juah. You cheated on Eunmi, she should know that... so she has the choice if she likes to stay with a Jerk.”
“She is my girlfriend. Keep far Byunghun-ah.” I said daring.
He pushed me again “If she would be your girlfriend you won't cheat on her. YOU DID WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!”
“She didn't love you Byunghun.” I said cold.
He wanted to jump on me but CAP hold him “No.” he said. L.Joe looked to CAP it seemed he wanted to shout but he walked away.

Before I walked back to Eunmi CAP grabbed my arm “Make up with L.Joe!”
I just looked to him and left for Eunmi.
I sat next to Eunmi and grabbed her hand. “I will forget her for you...”
One tear rolled up my cheek. “I will forget her...”

Someone touched my head and fondled my hair. My eyes got up and I watched into Eunmi's face.
She smiled really pretty “Changjo-ah. Why sleep you here?”
I looked up “I can't you leave alone here...” I grabbed her hand and hugged her “I waited till you wake up and I can look into your beautiful face.”
She smiled “Gomawo...”
I wondered why she said nothing about L.Joe and what happened.
Then she smiled again “We should meet with L.Joe and Juah... I'm sure they are friends again. Our Double-Dates are so fun.”
I looked confused “Ehm,.... Eunmi. Juah is in California and … don't you remember yesterday?”
“What are you talking about Changjo?” she touched my face softly.
“Nevermind... I'm just going for few seconds out of the room. I'm telling the doctor you are awake.” I said.

Doctor?” I knocked on the office of Eunmi's doctor. “Doc.? Eunmi is awake... and she can't remember the last day...”
The doctor examined Eunmi “It's something like an amnesia but it takes time she can remember.”
I nodded “Gwenchana...”

I grabbed again her hand “Everything will become good. I promise you.”
She smiled “You say strange things today Honey...” and she kissed my cheek.
I looked again outside and L.Joe stood against there.
“Why doesn't he come in?” Eunmi asked. I answered “Because … he is not in mood. Forget him.. don't talk to him.”
And kissed her deeply.
She smiled “You are tired and look like a Panda go home. Take some rest..”
I said “but... I need to take care about you”
Eunmi shook her head “And I need to take care about you... come tomorrow back but now you should go home.”
I nodded finally “Gwenchana Love of my life.”

I walked back home. It was a walk of a hour but I had to think.
I grabbed my phone and tried to call Juah. But just the voice mail spoke “This number belongs 0193.... speak a message after the ring.”
rriiiing
“Juah... call me back. I want you to talk L.Joe. I want to hear your voice Juah.” I said.
I needed to forget her but it didn't work. I will start to forget her after she talked to L.Joe...
“She is in California... she left me..” I thought but my mind changed quickly “She left me because she doesn't love me and she knows I love Eunmi. Eunmi.. the woman of my dreams.”

I couldn't sleep so I sang the whole time -Marry you by Bruno Mars-.

It's a beautiful night... we're looking for something dumb to do” I bummbled.
I walked over a flower shop and bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers. With a lot roses.

Eunmi Noona... let's go out in few days... I want to spend a whole day with you... just you.” I asked. She smiled “Of course.. I will look forward it.”
I kissed her deeply.
I never thought this could feel so right.

I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. “You can't do that?” I turned and looked into Chunji's face.
I was confused “I thought.. the apples are for everyone.”
His face was really serious “I don't mean the thing.. I found the box” he thrown to me.
“Yeah … right this. Don't tell me what I can do or not... I love Eunmi.. I really love Eunmi and I want to try it.” I responded.
“What is about Juah?” Chunji asked.
I just looked down “She went...” I walked over Chunji. It was really hard for me and I turned back to Hyung and said “She would never decide for me.... I should be realistic... Hyung please support me... she went. And don't tell someone about this... it should be surprise for you all”
“Will you tell Eunmi about Juah?” Chunji asked and I shook my head “No... it's better not. The thing with Juah is meaningless... I love Eunmi”


 

The days went over quickly and I had finally my date with Eunmi. I woke up early and I got ready. I showered and put on my best aftershave. After this I looked for good clothing.
Then I walked to a restaurant and told them few things.
After this I walked again to the flower shop. A big bouquet red flowers.
They smelt awesome.
I grabbed into my pocket and touched the little box. I smiled... it felt right in this moment.
Then suddenly I had to think about Juah.

~Flashback~

Changjo Oppa.. which of this dresses you like the most?” Juah asked.
I looked to her “Mwo?” I looked around.
Juah stood in front of a shop for wedding dresses. She smiled bright. I really used to love this smile. “Oppa... of course the wedding dresses. I want to marry one day... I like this one. Yeah I will wear one day this dress there.”
I looked to her “I will buy you this one. One day. Promised.”
She kissed my cheek “Gomawo Oppa... this mean a lot to me.. I hope you will like my future husband..” she looked down and blushed.
“Forgot? I will marry you” I smirked.
She looked surprised “Oh jjinja?”
I nodded “Babo.” I pouted “If we were around 6 years old I asked you to marry me, I gave you a candy ring if you said yes.”
Her face got smiling bright “Oppa.. I can remember well.” She hugged me.
I put my arms around her.

~Flashback finished~

It's past...” I said bitter.
I keep on walking and knocked on Eunmi's door.
She opened and looked fabulous “...Wow... Noona... you look beautiful.”
Her face.. bright “Gomawo Changjo.”
I grabbed her face “You look always beautiful in my eyes...” and I kissed her.
“Let's never change our relationship. Let's stay forever Eunmi... I love you. Only you.”
She smiled “Yeah... Let's do that.” she looked deeply in my eyes.

The restaurant was really pretty. On our table and around us on the tables were candles. A lot of candles.
Eunmi's eyes got bigger and bigger. “You did this?” and I nodded.
I grabbed the chair so she can sit down.
If we sit I ordered already the food and waiter came with the first meal.
And then the second.
The whole time we fed each other and in the background were all the songs she liked.
“Changjo... if you wouldn't seem so happy I would think you cheated on me..” she smirked.
I looked down “No.. I'm not doing such things Noona, I did this here cause my feels for you.”
If I looked up she smiled to me.

During the ice cream I ordered the music suddenly changed to Bruno Mars Marry you.
I jumped up and sang and danced.


It's a beautiful night 
We're looking for something dumb to do 
Hey baby 
I think I wanna marry you 

Is it the look in your eyes 
Or is it this dancing juice? 
Who cares, baby 
I think I wanna marry you 

Well, I know this little chapel 
On the boulevard we can go 
No one will know
Oh, come on girl 


 

And I kept on dancing and singing. After a while I finished singing.
“I'm looking for something dumb to do... Babe.. I wanna marry you.” then I knelt down in front of Eunmi. “Song Eunmi... would you like to become Choi Eunmi? Would you marry me?”


 

~Yeaaaaaaah.. we are going back to.. Juah's POV... I hope you enjoyed the Changjo thing~

Juah... you are back..” I opened the door and Joe stood in front of.
I hugged him tightly “Yeah I'm back.. Korea .. Korea was wrong for me.”
He smiled to me “Would you like to watch a movie tonight?”
I nodded “Yeah.. this would be great...”
He smiled “I'm sorry... I wasn't nice to you the last time.”
I shook my head “No... it's okay.” Then he hugged me again.
Suddenly he kissed me deeply. I broke it up “I won't have a relationship...”
Joe looked to me “Yeah it's okay...” Meanwhile we were in my living room.
Joe grabbed my hand “It's okay... we can wait with this relationship thing.”
He grabbed my waist and pulled it to his then he looked to me “But it doesn't mean we need to wait with this.”

And he kissed me again.

 

Comment <3 subscribe <3