Damdamdamda... stupid kids get hurt..s.

Reunited

Just...” I said. I wanted to respond on Changjo's answer which were what we should do know. “... Let's watching TV.” I finally said.
Changjo looked to “Gwenchana” and sat down next to me. “Sorry that I surprised you Juah..” he said.
“Not it's okay...”I said. If he sat next to me but we didn't talked, the air was full of tension.
I looked often to him while he looked not to me so I said suddenly “I should go bed... it was a tiring day.” Changjo looked to me a bit confused, it was 7 pm. “Okay... you know where you find me..” and I walked quickly to my room.

~Changjo's POV~
I saw her leaving and bit on my lip. I wanted to shout Juah, wanted to make my dream while the flight comes true. But I couldn't... it would be wrong.

~Dream session~
I walked into the kitchen. If I saw there someone cooking. The person was a girl with a blond wig and a white dress. Something like Marilyn Monroe style. I smirked and walked to the person. In my head Eunmi's face.
So I hugged her back and started to kiss the shoulder playful. “So Noona... will you stop cooking?” The girl turns around “If you like.” I saw into a pretty face. A real pretty and beautiful face. Juah's face.
I smirked and kissed her lips soft. “I should finish cooking first. And then we can do what you like.” He pulled her closer to me “I won't eat something. I would prefer eating you.” I smirked but she pushed me playfully away. “Okay Okay.”
I sat down and watched Juah while she cooked. My view walked from her head to her “Woooah nice view” I shouted. She turned and had a plate in her hands. On the plate some cupcakes.
She walked to me over and started to sing “Happy Birthday to you ~~” “Happy Birthday to~~” she smirked “you.” She put down the cupcakes and went to hug me back. Her hands slid down my body and then with my shirt up. She pulled over my head and sat down on my lap. “Happy Birthday Mr..” she fondled every ab “... President” “Happy Birthday to you~” she kissed soft my lips.
I smirked “So...” I lifted a dress a bit to fondle her leg but she grabbed my hand “You can be later naughty Oppa.” “Mwo? Me and naughty?” she kissed my cheek and whispered “Nae you are”
I raised her on the table and stood up “I won't wait Juah.” I kissed her neck and she slightly moaned.
“Changjo... we can't do it in your kitchen.” she smirked. “Of course we can, do it here, in the kitchen. Right now” I kept on kissing her shoulder and neck but she pushed my gentle away “No not yet.”
I raised her up if she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs on my waist. I walked to the my room with her. But before I opened the door I pressed her against the wall. She cried slightly out “Babo.”
I smirked just “If you tease me Dongsaengie. I want you now” she touched one of my cheeks “then we should go into your room with you perfect body.”
I smirked and opened my door. I looked around for being sure nobody would be inside. I walked to bed and lay her gentle down. “I love you Oppa~” she said and I felt how my body got warmer.
“I love you too...” I smiled. I bowed to her and kissed her deeply while she tried to open my jeans. Then she broke me up to see my pants better. She bit her lip and pulled my pants down.
I grabbed her dress and pulls over her head and kissed again her neck.
She wrapped one leg around me and slightly moaned “Changjo...” she whispered and I looked her “Mhh?”
“You are leaving her right?” she seemed a bit worried and I just chuckled. She hit my chest “Do you?” I nodded slightly “Of course I do... don't worry. Smile better”
She started to smile so I kissed her again deeply. She grind with her knee the member which made me to moan slightly into the kiss.
Juah chuckled a bit and pulled me closer to her while I tried to remove bra. She crawled away and I jumped to her to hug her back. She laughed with her beautiful voice and turned back to me. She pushed me gently and climbed on me.
Her face walked to my and for letting a mark. I chuckled a bit and let my hand flow down her body into her pants. First she wanted to push my hand away but I was even faster so she moaned a bit.
“Jonghyun-ah...” she whispered into my ear “... I won't have a big .” I smirked.
She touched my shoulder and played with my hair. I chuckled and pushed her to my bed “Okay.. everything you want Babe.”

~Changjo's dream finished.. kinda this.. get's weird.. ~

Suddenly my eyes got up. There was a loud bang so I stood up and walked into the floor. I looked into the living room there was nobody so I walked over to the kitchen. “Juah, what are you doing here?”
She bowed to the ground to collect the glass “Sorry if I woke you up.. I just let drop the plate down.” then she stood up and turned to face me. But if she saw me she whispered stunned and stuttering “y-y-y-ou are -.... you-you-your member.. t...there.” then she let drop the broken plate again on the ground. “I'm not Juah.. I'm wearing a boxer short” I looked myself down but saw my members standing up a bit. It felt awkward and shameful she saw this. She bowed again to the ground and tried to ignore me. She grabbed quickly, maybe too fast the broken piece of glass so she cut herself badly.
She didn't stand up or something else. She just knelt down. I quickly knelt next to her “Put them down.” I grabbed her hands and put the broken pieces back down. Her hand bled and I grabbed a sloth “Held it on your cut.” she just slightly nodded and still looked down. I forced her to stand up and sat down on the chair while I collected the broken pieces. I put them into the trash and faced Juah. She just said “You hadn't to do that...”
“Juah... you are stupid... of course I had. You cut yourself.” I said while I looked for a bandage.
I finally found some and grabbed a bowl with water and another cloth. I grabbed her hand but she wrested away. “Go and take some clothings on.” But I grabbed her hand again “No. you are bleeding. Baboya. Give me your hand.” she finally let to grab me her so I could clean the cut.
“Good girl” and chuckled but she didn't laugh at all. “Juah...” I kept on but she just said “don't say something.. just pallihae”
I bandaged her hand and she stood quickly up. “You should finally put some clothes on. She tried her best not to face me and to act angry.
“Okay...” I said and walked back to my room. She shouted “Pallihae. We have to go soon.” I nodded and sat down on my bed.

Are you ready Changjo?” Juah asked while knocking on my door. I quickly stood up and walked to the door “Yeah I am.. let's go.”
I lay my arm around her but she just pushed it down “Don't act like friends..” I accepted it and walked just next to her.

We walked over a wedding shop and saw a beautiful dress. So I stopped and viewed the dress. After a while suddenly Juah turned and ran to me “What are you doing?”
I pointed at this dress “It's beautiful..”
She nodded “Nae but let's go...” I looked to her “It looks like the dress I promised you... will you wear such a dress for L.Joe?” She seemed a bit confused “Why?” I looked sad down “Because I promised you... I promised you to buy this dress. I want to know for who will you wear this one?”
She looked to me up “I don't know who he will be. Maybe it's L.Joe but maybe it's another person. I don't have to think about it yet. I'm young Changjo... and you are also too young for marriage. What about if you wakes up in few years, seeing Eunmi lying next to you and feeling guilty..?” she asked weak.
“Then I have no idea what to do... don't ask me this question..” I just responded and kept on walking.
Juah followed me quickly “Changjo stop...” she said with her sweet voice.
I turned “Mwo? You telling me it's wrong to marry her but you try your best to forget me. Thank you Juah... really thank you.”
She looked down “I won't forget you. But I need. I really want not doing this. Please believe me Changjo..”
I grabbed her hand pulled her to me. I hugged her tightly “I guess it's not wrong to do this.”
She wrapped her arms around me “nae..” it was a warm word.

Oh is that your fiance” the clerk said and I looked to Juah. She wanted to say something but I was faster “Yeah she is.” I pulled Juah to me and I kissed her head “She will be a beautiful wife..”
Juah watched angry to me and just nodded. The woman smiled “Great... so we should begin. You can stand there... we will take your sizes. Sparkling wine?”
I nodded and Juah was also kind.
If we were alone Juah turned really angry “What are you saying? Babo.” I smirked “Actually... you want to have this true right?”
And she said nothing. First she faced me but then the clerk came in and gave us the sparkling wine.
Juah didn't face me again and the clerk took my sizes. And then some suits “Try this 5... maybe we will find a good model.” the woman said.
I nodded and walked into the cabinet.
The clerk said “You should dance” I looked her “Mwo?”
She nodded “To see if this suit fits even good on you if you two are dancing.” I looked to Juah. She didn't seem happy at all but the clerk put some music on so she walked to me over. I grabbed her hands and danced waltz. I smiled to her down but she seemed angry. Still angry but after a while she started to smile at least a bit. Even it's just a bit it felt warm so I could smile even brighter.

The 5 suits weren't my style. So I tried a sixth one. If I walked outside I saw Juah sitting there. She still not face me. She was angry to me so I walked back inside to try a seventh one. This one fitted not really good. But it was the style Eunmi liked the best. I poked my head out of the curtain “Juah... may you come here? I'm unsure because this one..” she looked just to me and nodded.
The approached the cabinet and I walked back in. I viewed into one of the 5 mirrors if Juah opened the curtain “What's happen?” I turned and smiled.
“Juah...” I started “... I wished really the last time I would have a chance to do it again.” Juah seemed confused but I grabbed her right hand. I looked down “Does it still hurt?” She shook her head “No.. it's fine.”
Then she looked up and I saw in her beautiful face for a while. I pulled her closer to me “Let's dance again...” we danced in the cabinet and Juah didn't know how to respond. It was silence, it felt good this way.
I looked to her down while she look up and I approached her face. Before I could reach her I whispered “I don't know if this would have consequence... but I don't care if...” I pushed just a soft kiss to your mouth and smiled.
But then even I was surprised. I couldn't think this happened.
It was Juah. She touched my face and pushed a second kiss on my lips and her tongue walked into my mouth. “Tardily... I can't keep on telling you should marry her... every time I feel even more worse.”

Actually I wanted to write a chapter now.. because the dream.. but... it's a bit... not happen. I decided while writing not to write a chapter.
I'm too innocent... Mianhe *chuckles*
Comments down ;D
How should they react now? 

By the way, did you read about the TT comeback *3* Hell that. I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT GUYS