Changjo feels... in gifs and pictures xD

Reunited

L.Joe and me were back in Teen Top's dorm. We were in the hospital and now we sat in the kitchen. I wanted to cook for him if Chunji joined us. He brought some burgers so we ate them. We just sat there to 3rd.
“Chin up...” Chunji said. I was still sad. The door got open and again Eunmi, first she joined us “Annyeong... are you okay L.Joe?”
L.Joe shook his head “Yeah of course.” but disturbed him “NO, nothing is okay. You have mild concussion.”
L.Joe fondled my am “It's okay...” “No, how you can think about it like this? He ruin my life. Again.” I shouted. Eunmi just looked worried to me and I said “I need some air..” and walked to the balcony. Chunji followed me quickly and I just looked to him “I want go back to California... there is not Changjo.. but I can't see L.Joe.. and here I need to see him.”
He hugged me “Maybe you should go and talk to Changjo?”
I looked to him “No. I won't do that. Why is he doing that?” My eyes became wet. L.Joe joined us “Are you okay Juah?” I shook my head “Nothing is okay.”
L.Joe changed with Chunji and I lay my head on his chest. “L.Joe... tell me what I should do.”
L.Joe shook his head “No.. I can't. I can't tell you what you should do now. If you like to hit me because you are angry then do that. If you want to cry do that.”
I smiled “I won't hit you... I want some rest.” L.Joe nodded “Let's go into my room... you can sleep there a bit.”
I looked up “Let's watch a movie in the living room... I won't have again ...” L.Joe broke me up “Gwenchana.” he smiled and I smiled back.
He grabbed my hand I followed him into the living room “What kind of movie would you like to watch?” “I don't know... choose your favorite one.” I said.

I found myself in a room which was not the living room. It was L.Joe's one. He hugged me back and I guessed he still slept. I lay his arm away and wanted to stand up but then he woke up “Where are you going?”
“I will go home... just sleep. I won't wake you up.” then I kissed his cheek. I poke out of the door and nobody was there, Eunmi was also away.

I walked to home it took a bit time I won't take the subway so I walked at home, sadly I met some from the party. One of them touched my shoulder “Oh you have some clothes on.”
I looked to them “At least I didn't chuck up.” and they walked away.
I kept on walking and after a while I stopped. I looked around and decided to stop. I walked over a park and entered then and sat down on a bench. I tucked up my legs and wrapped my arms around.
My head lay down on my knees. I sat there for a long while and I felt my phone rang. It was L.Joe so I grabbed “Yuboseo?”
“Are you okay Juah?” he asked worried “Yeah I am... I'm sitting in the park.” I said. “Shall I come?” he asked again and I smiled down “Don't worry I'm okay... I just want to enjoy the nature.” “Okay... I will talk you later okay?” L.Joe said and I whispered “Okay..” I took quickly off.
Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and my face turned to the back. It was Changjo and I turned my head back and ignored him.
“Juah...” he started but I tried to ignore him. Then I looked to a tree. He sat down next to me “Juah... say something.” But I still ignored him. After a while he said “Okay Juah.. then you are listening and I will speak.... Juah... I will not say sorry that I protected you. You can't stay with him longer..” he said and I stood up.
I wanted to go but he grabbed my hand “Kajimaa~” he said if I turned.
I looked upset into his eyes and
bam I slapped him. He looked stunned to me “What are you doing?”
Finally I could wrest away and I ran. I ran and ran.
I turned and saw Changjo. He followed me and ran quickly to me “Wait Juah ~”
He approached me and I just hit him. I hit his chest again again and again. Then my eyes shed tears. My eyes were wet and I couldn't see clear so I hit and hit his chest again. After a while I got weaker so he hugged me “Don't hit me again... you are stronger then you seem.” he laughed weak. “I'm just doing all this things because I need to protect you... You are doing wrong decisions and I won't you get hurt. I won't you seeing cry because in the next morning he isn't there.”
I tried to hit him again “Go to Eunmi let me go. Let me go with L.Joe. I love him he is the one where I don't need to think the whole time about you if I'm meeting L.Joe if I see his face and you ruin it. AGAIN. Like there.” I said whining.
“I can't loose you to L.Joe. I can't loose to someone who I can't trust in this kind... you should not sleep with him.” He said. I pushed him away “You stole my first kiss... I wanted to give to this jerk and now I want to go intimate with L.Joe but you are ruin it.” I yelled.
He hugged my tighter “Don't loose it to him...” I whispered “I caught you if you wanted to do this thing with Eunmi... now it's my turn. I will sleep with him... it's my decision and you can't protect me forever Changjo... you stopped taking care of me if you didn't take just one of my calls. So don't think you can tell me something and I'll do that. We were friends Changjo, we were. So let me go... seriously let me go. I won't see you again... I'm going to see Eunmi because I promised her to help her but if you stay in California for few days I will go with you to this shop but then you are going back to your hotel we will not spend time together..” He just stood there and I turned “Don't do that again..” and finally went.

I walked quickly back to Teen Top's dorm. I rang the doorbell and L.Joe opened. I smirked and jumped on him. I kissed him deeply what him surprised. “Oh happened something?” I shook my head “No... let's go into your room. I want you now.”
He smirked and grabbed my hand “Gwenchana...” I followed him and in his room I closed the door.
“Do you want to tell me something?” he said and I turned fast and walked to him over. “Don't say something. Just help me” I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. He smirked and kissed my shoulder. While that I tried to open his jeans. “What happened in the park?” L.joe suddenly asked.
I looked to him “Nothing.” then I smiled bright “stop asking me and open my pants.” I kissed his chest.
He did what I told him and then he pulled my shirt off. Then he raised me and pressed me against the door “You looks pretty in this underwear.”
I smirked “Babo...” I had pink underwear with red unicorns on. After a while he let me down and I ran to his bed “Come here.” He looked short to the door and followed me finally. He bowed over me but still stood.
I kissed him and dragged him closer to me and he fell down on my. I laughed loud but L.Joe climbed then on me he sat up and fondled my belly “Are you sure?” he asked and I smiled “Nae... I am.”
His face came closer again and he kissed me soft. His kiss walked to me cheek and down to my neck. He kissed between my and I let out a little moan. L.Joe smirked with the next kiss and furthered down.
He fondled my pelvic bone and pulled my briefs down. Then he approached again my face and kissed me. He whispered “We should change the position.” then he smirked and I sat down on him. I bowed to him and kissed his ear. He opened my bra and just smirked if he saw me nacked.
I hit his chest “Don't smirk like this... it's feel...” he broke me up “You... have something to do..left.”
I looked down on what I sat and blushed. “You are cute if you turns red.” he said and smiled.
I sat next to him and helped him with his... boxer short and I blushed hard if I climbed back on him. I tried to forget the thing which I sat on and kissed him again.
Suddenly his kiss got deeper and his hand turned to my . And he fondled to my thigh.
He smirked while his hand walked between my legs. And his size turned a bit bigger and my eyes grow wider. “Wait ~” I shouted. L.Joe's hand walked quickly back to his own. “Is something?”
I lay next to him and looked to the floor. I turned and lay on my belly. L.Joe fondled my back “Juah...” I turned my head to him “It's new for me...” he wiped hair from my face. “Yeah okay. But you look so beautiful now. Don't move.. I'll take a photo” he grabbed his phone “And smile.” he took a picture and I pushed him “Babo...”
He kissed my cheek “But I love you... Juah... do want to keep on another time?” Then he approached me and he wrapped one leg around my waste.
I looked to him “I won't have longer time...” I felt his crotch on my thigh.
He kept on kissing my shoulder “But you need some...”
I shook my head “No keep on.” he kissed again my shoulder and I lay back on my back and L.Joe still lay next to me.
He massaged my and I let out a little moan. He climbed back on me and whispered in my eyes “We don't need that to do... today...” then he kissed my ear.
I looked up to him “It's okay L.Joe..”
He kissed me deeply and his hand walked to my hands. He grabbed them and they walked to his size.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door. “L.Joe are you here?” it's Chunji. I looked to the door “He is...” L.Joe smirked to me “Go..”
Chunji wanted first open the door but then we heard him saying “Changjo... where were you last night?”
“May we stop...?” I asked L.Joe and he just said “Yeah of course.”
Then he lay next to me “What would you like to do now?” I looked to the watch “I should go back home... please don't tell someone we hadn't... if Changjo asks... tell him we did. I'm serious.. so he will let us go.” I kissed his cheek.
L.Joe smirked “Of course... just one kiss.”
He lay back on me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then I smiled and he kissed me deeply.
Suddenly I felt something between my legs and I got shocked and stopped his kiss. He looked to me “Don't care.. it will go.” he kissed again my neck and I shouted “I will go...” and detached myself from him.
He nodded “Okay... I see you then. I'm already missing you.”
But I stood up and walked to my clothing. He viewed me and I said “Don't look at me like that.”
He just smirked “I'm doing nothing... when will we see each other again?” I looked to him “I'm coming tomorrow.. but the day over tomorrow I have to fly back... but I'm coming soon back.” I smiled and he nodded “This time will be lonely Juah..”
I smirked and walked to him “I miss you.” and took my shirt on.

I wanted to leave the dorm but suddenly Changjo stood behind me “Did... you?” he asked and I just looked upset to him and left the dorm.
Changjo followed me quickly and grabbed my hand “I asked you something.”
I just looked to him “Yeah I slept with him if you wanted to ask this.” 

Okay.. I finished this chapter.. btw.. this shouldn't be mean as chapter... but it will come soon one.
Wait for it guys.. I try my best... (it will be difficult >< )

BTW Happy Birthday Niel Oppa <3

#