Responsibility

I'm Miss Manager

What should I do? Should we agree on letting the news cool down?

I stand still looking at the ringing phone, I answer it briefly trying to avoid when they asking about L.Joe.

I sigh right after I put the phone down.

            “Noona” the guilt showed at his face.

‘Ah!’ I giggle to him, ‘Nothing L.Joe-ah, don’t worry”

I pat his shoulder before I walk out from the elevator, he smile bitterly to me.

I watch him before the door close, who am I trying to lie too, L.Joe notice that I haven’t come to any decision yet.

I drag my body to the house, I hasn’t able to concentrate on anything I do, the constant ring from the phone scared me.

 

Everyone silent at the dinner table that night, L.Joe keep his head low too.

Damn, I should come to my sense fast… worrying too much about this won’t help anyone. But, I really don’t know what to do.

 

I try to bring myself to sleep. But I end up staying up.

The Angel and 4Nia are bashing each idol on the net and it’s hurt me to see them act like this. Don’t they think about how L.Joe and Sohyun might feel about their harsh word? They are so mean.

Everything jumbles up in my head.

I end up with tins of alcohol near the river alone. I’m drinking while viewing the city light. It’s hurt my eye to see the blinking light.

I can handle alcohol really well, this much wont effect me at all. I almost finish my six bottle, But to think again, I might not has been drinking this much because I don’t really like the taste of alcohol in my mouth.

I gather myself and quickly went back to my room, and it hits me right when I reach my room. I can’t hold my eye and I fall on the floor near my bed, sleep like a death log.

 

 

It’s has been a new habit of him to sneak into Eunhye place right when she’s in the bathroom. If the others member knows this, what might they think of him. Chunji rest his head at the sofa, he doze a bit and wake up to check his watch.

There are no sound from the toilet, it really silent. Eunhye will be rushing if she hasn’t wake up. Chunji walk about at her bedroom door, either he should wake her up by now or not.

He decides to knock her door, no response. He calls her name and still there is no one answering.

He thinks that she maybe has gone up stair, he did falls asleep earlier.

Chunji called the leader, luckily he’s already awaken.

            “Hyung, has our manager make breakfast?”

            “Not yet, I’m going down now, she is not answering my phone”

            “She’ll be up soon, wait” Chunji end the conversation quickly.

Chunji grab the spare key, he unlock Eunhye bedroom. “Sorry, I’m coming in”

He saw her on the floor, still dozing.

            “Yah! Eunhye, what are you thinking sleeping now!” he rise his voice.

Eunhye doesn’t move muscle.

Chunji grab her shoulder and move her, hoping that she will be startled and wake up.

She seems unable to move, her face is red.

            “Noona, what’s wrong with you” Chunji suddenly feel worried.

He put his palm to Eunhye forehead, its freaking hot.

            “Noona” with that he grab Eunhye body and lift her up. He struggles to grab the car key. With much hardness, he makes it to the car. Quickly he drives to the nearest hospital.

 

Meanwhile,

            “Have you really made the decision?”

            “Yes Hyung, I’m sorry I’m becoming so selfish”

CAP rubs L.Joe hair, “Don’t worry, we will be standing at your back, supporting you. So don’t worry and do what you want”

            “Thanks Hyung, so I’ll be going first”

CAP nod his head and L.Joe make his way to the door.

He pick up the phone as he wanted to called for their manager, but noticing a message from Chunji

He sighs after he read the short message.

            “Guys! Hurry up! I’m going to drive for today” he yells to get the member ready.

            “Why? Where is Eunhye Noona” Ricky drag himself to the door. He picks his shoe and wears it quickly.

            “She can’t drive for today, so I’ll be the manager for a day, hurry up”

Without minute to spare they quickly drive to their recording building.

            “Hyung, will L.Joe be okay?” Changjo whisper while the other is busy preparing for the recording.

CAP nod, “believe in him”

Changjo smile back at CAP, everyone are really anxious about L.Joe.

 

L.Joe stands still in front of the boss office and his body twitch with anxiousness.

            “L.Joe, you can come in now”

            “Okay, thanks Noona”

With trembling hand he grabs the doorknob and enters Andy Sajangnim office.

            “I’m sorry that I’ve trouble everyone,” L.Joe bows down to him.

Andy look at him with serious look, both of them are not smiling to each other, he listen to every word that spill from L.Joe.

He nods his head once in a while, not showing any other reaction. L.Joe can’t guess either he is mad or what.

            “I know I’ve disappointed you Sajangnim, but it has happen to this and I will take full responsibility!”

            “Well, if both of you have made the decision, be prepare for the press conference”

L.Joe bow to Andy and he walk with light heart, a burden has been lift up from his body. Now he will take more responsible, he has to be strong, not just for himself but for Sohyun sake and Teen Top too.

 

 

Everyone has finish their scheduled for the day, the sky has turn dark and the moon in up in the sky, soon everyone arrive at the hospital, they gather with Eunhye, they talk, laugh, pick on each other.

I’m happy to see they jump back to their self fast, I’m lucky to have CAP taking care of the talk with the member dealing the matter with L.Joe and now we will be ready for the press and all to come after that.

A knock on the door surprise them. Seven head focus at the door, a nurse almost startled herself when she saw the Teen Top member but she quickly compose herself, Eunhye chuckle but CAP cover .

            “I’m sorry, the visiting hour has ended, the patient need to rest now”

They nod their head and the nurse head out.

            “Noona, I miss you,” Ricky sobs next to her.

            “I miss you too”

A cheeky smile from Ricky, “Noona, should I kiss you so you would be better soon?”

            “Yah! Come on you!” Changjo drag Ricky away from Eunhye.

            “Thanks Changjo” I chuckle while Ricky pucker his cute lips.

            “See you soon Noona, bye-bye” Changjo and Ricky leave the room.

CAP stand and stare at Eunhye,

            “Minsoo-ah, what wrong?”

            “Nothing, I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

Eunhye nods her head and smile to him.

‘We can go through anything, be strong Teen Top’