Start.

I'm Miss Manager

 

Yoon Eunhye stand nervously looking at the six standing in front of her,

                “She will be your manager starting today” the management staff introduces Eunhye to them.

‘They don’t seem to like the idea well not all of them…  while some are showing no reaction what so ever, and some are smiling cutely to me, that’s a relief’ Eunhye think to herself.

While Eunhye stand akwardly looking at everyone.

                “Bang Minsoo,” the staff calls one of the boy name and they went outside the room.

Eunhye still stand quietly as they pick  chair and sit, talking and whispering to each other.

                “Hey” CAP comes in with a grin on his face.

‘He does look cute, his eye disappear when he smile. But you can sense some evil aura from him’ Eunhye talk to herself again.

CAP put his long arm wrapping Eunhye shoulder, and she blink nervously at him.

                “She is going to be our manager when the touring start, but until that happen the company want us to be comfortable to each other to work as a team”

                “That’s it, why can’t they get a male manager then?” Chunji eyed Eunhye.

Eunhye afraid to show any reaction. ‘Don’t he know I work hard to get this job too, so unfair of him’ Eunhye continue to babble to herself

                “You know that the company is cutting expenses here and there and that is why she is our manager language teacher and maybe maid too” CAP grind to Eunhye like he has said nothing wrong at all.

‘Damn it’ Eunhye cursed to herself.

                “Well… girl works well with boy and vice versa, right?” CAP is enjoying showing his teeth to Eunhye, grinning widely.

‘This Bang Minsoo… wait till I get my hand on you, how will I survive this!’

                “Still, I don’t like this, and I don’t like you too, miss” and Chunji leave the room, He bangs the door loudly, showing tantrum.

                “And that is Lee Chanhee” CAP tell Eunhye Chunji real name.

                “Lee Byunghun” without saying anything else, L.Joe also leaves after introducing his name.

                “I’m Ahn Daniel, please take care of me” he smile lovingly, he look so fragile.

                “Yoo Changhyun!” Ricky smile shyly, he is the cutest things on earth, and his smiling face and cheery voice make Eunhye smile unknowingly.

                “I’m Choi Jonghyun, nice meeting you. Hope we can work together” Changjo extend his hand for a handshake, Eunhye nervously reach. His hold is strong.

                “Okay, now you know everyone and you know our stage name right”

I nod, understanding his word.

                “Call us with anything you feel comfortable”

And I nod again as I seem to lose my voice.

One by one they leave the room and they have just finish their dance practice before they meet with me.

                “I don’t think the staff like you much” CAP whispers into my ears as we walk to the elevator.

I smile bitterly.

CAP drives for today as Eunhye shyly put the car key in his hand, and without any words he accept it. The other sleep silently. Eunhye nervously froze in her seat, keeping her gaze on the road.

When they arrive at the building, the other rush to the elevator and Eunhye quietly step in, when it reach her floor Eunhye step out from the elevator as she is living below their floor.

                “I see you guys later” C.A.P followed Eunhye out.

Chunji quickly close the door without looking at both of them while Niel and Ricky frantically wave their hand to Eunhye.

                “Would you be okay?”

C.A.P help to bring her belonging into the house.

                “Yeah, don’t worry about me” I’ finally find my lose voice.

                “Okay, finally you speak… if you need any help. You can ask me, I might be able to help. I’m once a manager too” he smirks.

There something about CAP that attracts me, I wonder what.

                “I'm a Noo-noona, Yoon Eunhye” she nervously introduce herself to him.

                “Ah! Right, you haven’t tell us your name”

'I don’t know what came to me today, I’ve been nervous all day long' Eunhye think to herself again.

                “Right Noona, calm down” he touch my shoulder, “Goodnight, see you tomorrow but... can i ask something, why did you want me to drive earlier?"

                " Car accident, I can drive CAP,soon... so don't worry" Eunhye smile to him. CAP smile and leave her alone in the dorm.

 

'My life as Teen Top manager has officially started' Eunhye plop to her bed

 


 

AUTHOR NOTE :

Q : Do you like the fic?

Thanks for reading...