L.O.V.E

I'm Miss Manager

 

I have lost count of how much time that has passes since I’ve been the Teen Top Manager, is it a year or more than that? Not just managing their tight scheduled, keeping them healthy and taking care of everything really my energy, and I feel older all of a sudden.

I sink my key in the keyhole, a start of another busy day. “Eh!” I can’t push the door open.

I try to unlock the door, it work, but the door won’t open.

            “Guys, stop playing would you?” I called them.

            “Niel, Ricky? Stop joking around, hurry up open the door. I need to prepare your breakfast or we gonna be late for the recording today” I check my watch a few times.

I put my ear near the door, I sure I heard a little laugh inside.

I take out my phone, I called everyone, but no one is answering. I stare at Chunji number, I never called nor message him before, we have been the same since the beginning, no sign in improvement for both sides, and he really hates me.

 

  • you start a conversation with OOMPH27

you : Ricky, stop playing please. Open the door now.

  • you invited MUSTANG82,GANGJOE11,FULLLIPS12 and WANNABESUN99 to the conversation

you : Guys, you better open up the door.

you : Hurry up, we are going to be late like this.

you : Seriously?

I push the door again, still it can’t be open.

  • you left the conversation

 

“Guys, I’m going to get scolded like this, and then Andy Sajangnim going to fired me!”

            “I’m going. I know none of you like me anyway”

I look again at the door, hoping that one of them will open the door. Did they really hate me?

            “I’m really going”

I turn to walk to the elevator, ‘Is this the end of my journey here?’

            “Happy first anniversary Eunhye Noona,” they scream as soon as they open the door.

I almost tear then I turn to face them “What?” I look at the five of them, smiling cheekily at me.

            “Don’t you remember, we have been together for a year,” Niel pull my hand, we walk inside.

            “Really?” I forget.

            “Thanks for taking care of us” Changjo pass me a rose.

CAP wipes my teary eyes, he smile.

            “Thanks Noona!” Ricky quickly hugs me.

My eyes grow wider, shock for his action, the other member look at him.

            “Yah! Why did you do that?” Changjo drag Ricky away from me and the other join in the fight.

I laugh looking at them, by looking at the things on the table I know they have tried hard to make today breakfast. Chunji sitting down at the end of the table, he looks at me once than he ignores me and continues to eat.

At least he is not shooting me with his laser eye today.

            “Guys! Hurry up! We’re going to be late for shooting!” I called for them.

We finish our breakfast in no time.

            “I hope no one get stomachache,” L.Joe laughs.

We all get ready and run to the car.

We arrive a few minute late, they get ready for recording, and we apologize to everyone.

While I monitor their talk show, I realize that I’ve been together with them for a year and time has passes so fast with all the busy life.

‘I will work harder and make more memory with them, I love my job… I’m Miss Manager and I love Teen Top a lot. I will watch them grow and be strong to support them all the way’

I smile when I look at them laughing and joking with each other on the set.

 

            “Translate everything and give it to me before 3p.m”

I look at the paper, there are question from a few country in different language. But I can’t say no to them, I nod my head,

            “Take this box downstairs to the library”

I nod again, I take both of the box, it’s really heavy, “One more thing Yoon Eunhye-shi, what are you doing wearing your heels, don’t you know you has to move around, don’t you know the rules?” she takes out her glasses, her scary eye look at me, making a hole right in my face.

            “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again” I try to stand still, but the box is really heavy.

            “You have been in the company for a year, don’t you know anything, young people these days, and they don’t even listen to the Sunbae”

I stand there quietly.

            “Yah! What are you waiting here, go and do your job!” she hisses.

I bow and quickly wanted to leave the room. I look at the door, there’s no way I can hold the box and open the door at the same time.

I look to a young woman sitting near the door and she just started working in the office for a week or two.

            “I’m sorry, can you-“I haven’t finished my words, but she cut me thru with her cold eye, she snicker.

‘You’re on your own Yoon Eunhye’ I put the box down and help myself with the box.

I can’t even see my way as I walk slowly with the heels.

The crowd of management staff walk pass me, I can here they laugh in an evil way. What kind of sin have I done to them that they hate and treat me like this?

I lost my balance but someone holds me, “Be careful, are you okay?”

I know that voice and he is 100% manager, “Hi Sunbaenim, thanks a lot”

            “Eunhye, do you want me to help you with the box?”

            “No Sunbaenim, I can do it, don’t worry. Where are you going?”

            “Checking the boys scheduled, they are going to have language class with you this evening right?”

I nod my head, “Please take care of them, scold them is they don’t listen to you, don’t be easy on them”

            “Don’t worry Sunbaenim, they really work hard you know”

            “Okay, be careful, don’t fall”

I laugh and thank him again and we walk to separate ways.

‘Well haters will hate!’ I smile to myself.

We are waiting for the elevator, “Can’t she use the stair, and it’s just downstairs” one of the new management staff talk then the head of the management, we called her Sunbae Jo, and she look at me with her scary eye.

I look down at the shining floor, I can even check myself out, and I slowly walk towards the stair. I can hear them laughing at me.

‘Yes, nothing will stop me. I won’t burn and break down!’

Finally I reach down, ‘effortless! I’m strong!’

Someone bump into me and I fall down with the box, I look back to see who doesn’t have eye!

Chunji, he stood there still on the stair, looking at me.

No guilt, I don’t sense any guilt in his eye.

He stares at me with his cold eye and walk away.

I heard the management staff laugh and walk away too.

‘Patient Eunhye, you’re stronger’

            “Noona”

I tilt and look at him, “L.Joe”

            “Are we recording any short drama today” he laughs.

            “Well, I don’t think so” I laugh back.

We put the scatter magazine in the box.

            “Ricky and Niel is really too much, why did they make you wear a high heels on a working day, I’m going to get them after this”

He help me to the library, I cut my chin and knee a bit, he help to aid it, and he help to put band-aid.

            “I’m okay, it’s nothing L.Joe”

He take out his shoe and he put it on for me, “Well, it doesn’t really fit, but it’s good enough right” he smile to me, ‘thanks for sending an angel’ I smile back to him.

            “Okay, I’m going to practice, see you later Noona” he walk away from the library.

I nod and check my watch. I still have some time before language classes. I use the library computer and translate the question. I translate Mandarin, English and Japan question sheet into Korean then I walk into the empty management office to make three copy, these are question for Teen Top and 100%.

The management staffs walk in after their lunch, I pass the question sheet to Sunbae Jo, he nod her head.

            “Eunhye-shi, bring all that box to the store room, she point the box beside the door, without saying nothing else I bow and put the box outside, luckily L.Joe change my heels for the shoe.

I walk a few time down stair, without noticing the maknae line are looking at me, Niel, Ricky and Changjo look at each other.

            “It’s all you fault Ricky” Niel push him aside.

            “I don’t know that Noona has to do errand today” Ricky pouts.

            “I feel weird though, aren’t Noona doing too much, she is our manager, she help to cook, do the housework, laundry and even giving us language classes and more she run errand in the company for the management staff, don’t you guys thinks it’s too much?”

Niel and Ricky nod their head, they notice it too.

            “Noona” I heard someone called for me as I was waiting for the elevator to arrive.

I notice them up stair, I wave at them. “Noona, where are you going?” Niel ask me.

            “Japanese class with 100%”

            “Noona, don’t fall in love with them, you are ours” Ricky smile cheekily.

I chuckle and I nod my head before I get into the elevator.

It’s been a month since I’ve started the class with the 100% member, they are coping pretty well. Because they have learned the basic before, I just have to refresh everything and practice conversing with them.

Teen Top guest in a radio show after that we finally headed home.

While I was about to go to sleep, I heard the doorbell.         ‘I wonder who came’ normally CAP, Niel and Ricky will just use my spare key to get into my house.

            “L.Joe?” he is standing in front with his killing smile, ‘he must have something really important finding me late at night.

            “Come in”

I invite him to the kitchen, while I prepare something for us, he just wait patiently.

            “Sorry that I’ve disturbed you Noona”

            “It’s okay, I’m quite hungry now too,” I smile and take my ramyeon into my mouth, it’s always taste good.

            “Noona, you’re going to be bloated tomorrow” he chuckle.

I smile, ignoring his word, they would always take care of my image time to time, and they even give advice about fashion to me.

            “Noona, honestly… I’ve something to tell you” he put down his chopstick, he finish his bowl fast. ‘I wonder why he didn’t get fat at all’ I put away my food and I look at him curiously.

            “Do you know the girl that featured in our ‘Crazy’ MV?”

I nod my head, “Sohyun-shi”

            “We’ve been friend since then, but… recently…”

I blinked my eye a few time, I think I knew where this topic going.

            “I’ve confessed to her that I like her a lot…”

‘Ah… he fell in love, I didn’t notice that’

            “She actually likes me too, a lot… so” he pause and look at my expression, “We are a couple now”

Then he quietly waits for me to say something. L.Joe look a little bit worry, but I know that he won’t back down from his decision.

            “I understand” my motherly smile formed.

They are not really banned from dating.

            “Don’t worry too much” I ruffle his hair, L.Joe look at me “Go and sleep Byunghun-ah”

I lock the door right after L.Joe leave.

I yawn and walk to my room, soon after I fall asleep.

‘Love, there is nothing wrong to love and be love’