His Heart

I'm Miss Manager

                It’s been a month since the last tour end in Seoul, after a week of rest they resume their job as usual, Niel with a pin of ice cream he dig in slowly, even though his eyes are fix on the television screen but Niel doesn’t give much attention to it. There is real life drama to catch up too.

Chunji finish up his schedule and finally back home, he went in first leaving Eunhye behind with all his belongings. Eunhye is annoyed as she bites her lips in protest but she still takes his stuff and went in.

 Minsoo went out after shower, his tummy grumble to be filled in, he got text from Eunhye that she’s heading back soon, so he wanted to prep a little and Eunhye can quickly make food.

Chunji and Minsoo bump in the living room they stop and stare at each other, as Eunhye make her way in. Minsoo peek and he saw her walking in while holding a lot of things.

Minsoo look back at Chunji, “Yah, you should at least take your own stuff” he raises his voice above normal.

Chunji take out the earpiece out, he heard Minsoo words. Eunhye stop between them, she look to the left and right.

                “Help her if you want to” Chunji walks out and make way to his room.

Minsoo shake his head, he wanted to pull Chunji,           

“Minsoo!” Eunhye call for him.

                “Noona” he helplessly answers.

Eunhye smile, “Check the rice in the cooker, I’ll be in a minute” she ask for his help and quickly make her way to Chunji room but she stop middle way.

                “Niel, stop eating that”

Niel hand stop in middle air. They are looking at each other, Niel pleading with his puppy eye and signaling her it’s the last spoon. Eunhye gave up and nod once.

                “Love you Noona!” Niel yell.

Eunhye giggle, “Don’t whine to me if you got stomachache later”

With laughter still hang at her lips she slips into Chunji room, she put his stuff and she wait for awhile to talk with him. Chunji look at her, he is still on the phone but after awhile he put the phone.

                “You should mind you attitude Chunji, don’t act airheaded”

Eunhye had been struggling these few days, the workloads and Chunji making everything harder for her. Chunji gave her a look but he doesn’t say anything in respond to her words.

                “I’m going out and I’m driving on my own” he pushed her to the side as she is blocking his way.

                “Wait” she grab her arm, “I’m not finish with you”

Chunji take her by surprise, he push her down to the bed, Eunhye struggle to let go. Chunji tried to push himself to her. She ends up slapping him hard.

He snorted, “See, you push me away, struggling. Why did you let him kiss you freely” he takes his cap and jacket and went out from the bedroom.

Eunhye sit by the bed, her eye are filled but she hold it. She made the bed and tears fall down to her cheeks.  With the back of her hand, she wipes off the trace of tears.

She closes the bedroom door and dash to the kitchen where she cheerily greet Minsoo. Niel was sitting there in the living room as he saw Chunji leave, then Eunhye walk to the kitchen. He look at them, he know something happening.

Somehow he is afraid to admit that the things going on are real. He stops his mind from wondering around when Eunhye call him to help out in the kitchen.

They had dinner without Chunji that night. It’s been awhile since all of them can eat together. Its make you fuller when you eat with your family and they are a family regretless their different surname. They talk and laugh as they enjoy dinner.

Ricky head to bed quickly, he had a long day in class and now he need to rest up for tomorrow schedule.

                “Ricky, are you asleep” Eunhye come into his room, she sit by the bed.

He move closer to Eunhye, “Not yet, but going too soon” he chuckle a bit.

Eunhye ruffle his hair, “Are you okay?” she asked.

                “Its tiring, but I’m okay and it fun too”

Eunhye nod, she can see it in his eye, he love doing what he is doing now, “I love you Ricky” she smile lovingly.

                “I love you too, Noona,” then he flash out the cutest smile ever. Eunhye kiss his head, sometime she can’t help but treat Ricky like a baby, is it because he look like a baby or just because Ricky act like a little kid with her… No it doesn’t matter, she love him.

Changjo waiting at the door as Eunhye make her way out from the room.

                “Noona” and he pull her for a hug.

Eunhye laugh, “Goodnight Changjo, stop doing experiment on me please” she pat his back, Changjo laugh out, he got use to practice his line and act with Eunhye. How can he ask to act like a girl? Only a girl knows girls best.

                “Don’t be jealous, I’m stealing your Noona, Ricky-ah” Changjo let go of Eunhye, she pat his shoulder, complimenting him.

                “I’m not jealous, stupid Changjo” Ricky pull the cover and he turn to his side. Changjo jump to his bed, he kisses him on the cheeks repeatedly.

                “Yah! Go away!” he struggle to push Changjo away, even though he is the older than Changjo, but Changjo are stronger than him.

                “Jonghyun! Stupid!” he use his leg to push Changjo from the bed. With laughter she left the young one to play around.

Eunhye smile while he look at his backside, L.Joe is talking to someone on the phone. She walk outside to the balcony, the sky are clear that night. Eunhye lost in her thought as she looks at the sky, it’s not until L.Joe pat her shoulder for her to come back to reality.

                “Noona, I’ve been talking to you” L.Joe laugh as he look at her confuse look.

She smile back gently to him, “Sorry” she mumble.

L.Joe shake his head, “Nothing to be sorry about, are you okay Noona, you’ve been spacing out a lot these day”

                “Have I?”

L.Joe nod, “Are you okay Noona?” he asks again. Eunhye answer with a nod, even though she doesn’t really sure about it too.

He takes her hand, “Noona, you always take care of us, and of me and always making sure that we are okay and doing fine. So Noona, I’m here too for you. Lean on me if you need to, we’re going to be your support too as you always do for us”

Her eye filled with warmness, the tears fill in and slowly its drop on her cheeks. Without words L.Joe pulls her closer, hugging her. Somehow he knows that Eunhye is burden by something.

                He drank down the a few more shots. She is sitting there looking at him sadly. If she could be the one who will cheers him up, if just he let her.

Chunji was looking at the sky, as he could yell to the sky, throwing out every swear word if he would. His mind is filled with her laughter, her soothing smile, pouty lips she made when she’s sulking. The way her lips move as they kiss each other. Her heart is gold and he loves her so much but then the image of them kissing pricks his heart and he gulp down madly.

Its breaks Jiyeon hearts, this is the first time she witness him like that.

                “Oppa, you can’t drive home” Jiyeon try to stop him as he pull out the car key as he tries to get into the car, she take the key from him. Chunji slump his body to the car. Jiyeon can’t stand looking at his face, both of them are heartbroken.

Chunji fall asleep on the driver seat, Jiyeon stay by his side silently.

                “Feeling better Noona” he asks when Eunhye distance herself from L.Joe.

                “Yes, thanks” she nod shyly.

L.Joe smile in relieve, somehow it will help to take a little bit of the burden she’s carrying. “It’s okay Noona, its okay, you can lean on us Noona, no matter what we got your back”

Eunhye smile brightly, she wipe the trace of tears on her cheeks, “Thanks Byunghun” they are a part of her little family, they meant everything for her.

                Jiyeon wakes up from the phone rings, its Chunji phone, she hesitates at first but after checking the caller she answer it.

                “Chanhee, where are you, when you going to head back” Eunhye sounded worried, not just because she is his manager, but more than that.

                “He is with me and I’ll make sure he’d be home tomorrow morning” there a hint of victory in her voice, somehow she felt satisfied to say that.

Eunhye was taken aback by her voice, she know Jiyeon is on the line, “I want to talk to him” she shutter and Jiyeon cynically laughing.

                “Cannot, Chanhee will be there tomorrow” she end the phone call. Even if it for awhile, she wanted to hurt her more. Jiyeon can’t help but smile.

When Jiyeon up that morning, Chunji already up but he sit quietly, but its pretty early and the sun is not even up in the sky yet.

                “Jiyeon, let’s quit doing this” without looking straight at her, he spill the word.

                “But… but Oppa” Jiyeon try to change his mind, she pull his arm to face her.

Determined, she can read it clearly from his eye.

                “No matter what happen, I’m going to protect them all” Chunji take her hand off.

Jiyeon stunt by his action, but there no word coming out from .

                “Lets finish everything and stop and I’m not going to change my heart Jiyeon. Stop hurting yourself”

                “But Oppa” tears start falling from her eyes”

Chunji smile sweetly, “No, don’t cry… I’m not worth for the tears Jiyeon” he wipes the tears.

                First things she do as soon as she wakes up, she run to check if Chunji has come home, but there is no sign of anyone in his room and the car is still missing. She checks her phone again and ponders either to call him or not.

Everyone headed out for their schedule, Eunhye waiting to send Ricky to his classes.

                “Hyung, you stink!”

Eunhye heard Ricky laughing, she quickens her step to the door, Chunji look out of place, but he is smiling and laughing as he tries to catch Ricky.

                “No, don’t, I’m ready for class, don’t hug me!” Ricky pushes Chunji away.

Eunhye calm down her beating heart, his laughter is making her heart racing quickly,

                “Your schedule at 2.00 pm” she says as he walks past her.

With laughter is still hanging he answer cheerily, “Yes dear”

But Chunji does smell of alcohol, is he still drunk.

                Eunhye prepare healthy food for Chunji, and hangover soup. They were quiet and Chunji doesn’t say a word while they headed for Chunji schedule. But Eunhye sense something different.

Something is going to change.

 


A long awaited, ehemm~ sorry~ ya! i owe an apology! i know! sigh T^T

sorrrryyy~~ but finally~ <3

please enjoy!

luv u the most for patiently waiting!