SCATTY77

I'm Miss Manager

I look around the car park, walk back and forth. ‘When will they get down, it’s getting really late, would the store still open’

CAP walks toward me, “Why don’t you wait in the car Noona?” he open the door as he climb in I pull CAP down, the other member arrive and they jump inside.

                “Why Noona, can’t I sit at the back today, please”

I tilt a bit and whisper to him, “Can you drive please”

CAP look at me, “Please CAP, we talk about this later, okay”

                “Okay” he gets into the driver seat, “Yah! You Chunji, go sit at the back”

Chunji shooting eye will make a hole in me, he slam the passenger door close, he hissed and jump at the back,

‘I can’t really understand why Chunji acting up with me while the others are getting well with me’

On the way to the store, Niel and Ricky are really excited about going to the store late at night. Changjo and L.Joe are listing up things they wanted to buy. I look thru the mirror and saw Chunji looking back at me with his cold eye and I quickly run my eye somewhere.

 

The seven of us walk into the store with three charts and luckily there are not many people in the store.

                “Noona” Ricky giggles as he sits in the chart while Niel and Changjo push him around. They stop at every Auntie offering them sample food.

I smile looking at them. L.Joe and Chunji walk around while I and CAP grab things to eat.

                “Noona, can you drive?”

                “I can, I’ve been into a little accident last year, since then I never drive a car, so… I’m a little paranoid”

He look at me, “I know, I’ve to drive you guys around… I’ll learn in this few days… don’t worry… I need a little bit of courage now, that’s all”

CAP laughs, he push me “Yes Noona! You gotta learn it fast!”

In no time my chart is full of food enough for a week. Well I hope it enough.

                “Lets pick some fruit” I tell CAP and both of us go straight to the fruit counter

Some Auntie is also picking apple, while I was choosing the apple, “You guys look good together, are you newlywed?” one of the Aunties asks me.

                “N-“before I could answer them, CAP cut my words “Honey, is this apple okay?” he show me an apple.

I look at him with wider eye, he nearly laugh looking at my expression.

                “Your wife is really beautiful” the auntie smile to CAP,

                “We are not newlywed Auntie and we come with our five kids”

                “Really, both of you look so young”

Having no words, I just smile shyly. “Oh! There are our kids. They must be looking for us. Nice talking to you” CAP bow and walk towards the other members.

                “Your kid is really tall, how old are they?”

                “Eomma” Ricky and Niel scream for me from afar.

Save.

                “They are calling for me,” I pick the last apple.

                “They look familiar right”

I smile and bow to them before I fast walk towards them, they laughs at me.

I hit CAP, and he giggles ignoring me.

While we are picking ice-cream,

                “Oh! Eomma, we find something that you will like,” Niel smile to me.

                “Cut it guys”

They giggle,        “Sorry Noona, but look at the thing we get for you” Changjo pick up the things they got for me,

                “A Hello Kitty mug, bowl, plate and see this the chopstick has Hello Kitty head on top of it, cute right”

                “We also get you a Hello Kitty frying pan,” Niel giggle.

I blush again remembering the incident happen in my bedroom, “Noona like it, she is just shy to admit it” CAP laugh and they walk away with the ice cream they pick.

I stand still, blushing red tomato

Suddenly I feel coldness from my cheek. Chunji put the ice-cream at my cheek.

I look at him blankly, he look straight in my eye.

                “Your looking really red, cold it down would you?” he smirk and left me alone, he walk and join the other member at the counter.

                “Noona, hurry up!” Niel called for me.

Finally I walk while rubbing my cold cheek.

We enjoy the ice cream in the car, while CAP has to drive, he force me to feed him ice cream.

                “Noona, you haven’t given us your phone number” Ricky peek his head to the front.

I gaps, “Ah! Yes! And I haven’t asked for your number either!”

I told them my number and one by one they give a called to me, I save it in my phone.

                “Noona, save your number in my phone”

                “Where is your phone?”

                “My pocket, can you get it for me?”

I look puzzle, “CAP? Can’t we do it later?”

                “Now, you might forget it later”

In a matter of second, Chunji get CAP phone and he type in my number than he save it for CAP, “Done”

I turn to say thanks, but his cold eye staring at me, make me froze in my seat.

Luckily L.Joe called for him and he turns his attention to L.Joe.

I look from the mirror, they are joking and talking to each other, I catch a glimpse of Chunji smiling face, he can smile for sure, but not in front of me.

I sigh and turn my attention to the road.

                “Noona, are you tired?” CAP look at me for second to check on me.

                “No, not at all” I give my smile to him.

                “Good, if not I’ll drag you to do exercise every morning,”

I chuckle, I know I have to keep my stamina on, or I won’t keep up with them.

Soon we arrive home, I stuff their fridge full, and it will be easier to cook in their dorm.

                “Noona, do you have Kakao Talk?” Ricky sits near the kitchen counter.

I stand looking at him. I’ve just finish my chores.

                “What is that?”

He looks at me curiously and with disbelieve, “No way! You don’t know anything about it?”

                “Really Noona, where have you been? Planet Venus or something” Niel join in the conversation.

                “Well…” I chuckle looking at them, “I lost my phone, then I kind of lost contact with friend and I just change to a Smartphone recently, I don’t have time to play with it yet”

Ricky and Niel look at each other and both of them look at me at the same time, “You’re really something Eunhye Noona” Niel laughs again and Ricky nod his head agreeing with Niel words.

I give my phone to Ricky and he set everything in, “Noona, type in your nickname here”

I take the phone, then I pass it back to Ricky, “you” both of them tilt they head a bit.

                “Secret Identity” I smile.

They laugh, they continue to play with my phone, I look at them curiously,

                “I’ve sent this to SCATTY77” both of them laugh, I check the message ‘I love you’

They receive a message back from SCATTY77, they laugh again after they read it.

                “Who’s SCATTY77?”

                “Chunji Hyung!” they giggle again, I turn white and skipped a few breath.

                “Noona, don’t worry” Ricky pass the phone to me and I read the short message.

‘I heard you from here, you’re so dead Ricky!’, I feel glad. Don’t they know that I’m in bad term with Chunji? My heart beat calmly.

                “Drink your milk before going to bed, Goodnight guys” I take my step to the door.

                “Yah! Ricky… finishes your milk, Shorty!” Niel laughs.

                “I’m not short! L.Joe Hyung is!”

                “Yah!!!” L.Joe came out from his room, he run toward the kitchen, he get his hand on Ricky.

                “Sorry Hyung!”

They laugh and giggle.

I lock the doorknob and walk outside.

Silent, I giggle to myself remembering the Teen Top member.

‘The future seem bright enough’