Conclusion

I'm Miss Manager

The half an hour press conference ended, the couple now can openly have their relationship. L.Joe and Sohyun look tired but happy as they hold hand leaving the building. It will be havoc on the net soon but still being a little bit ignorant is bliss now. I close my tab.

CAP was driving for the day since I’ve just get out from the hospital.

            “We have to be ready for the Angels and 4Nia action after this” I rest my head.

CAP nod his head, “We just can hope for the best”

It’s been awhile the news about L.Joe and Sohyun is an item now. The entertainment industry is cooling down on the news but both of them have not made any appearance on any show. What worries them the most in the fan is bashing them online.

I’ve been checking on Teen Top fan café diligently. The numbers of fans leaving the café are increasing.

Andy Sajangnim words keep on replaying in my head,

            “I never put in the contract that you guys are not allowed to date, but that doesn’t mean that you should go out and date freely. I understand what you guys have been thru… I’m once in your shoe too” he takes a moment and look at each of the member of Teen Top and me and then he continue, “Artist, entertainer is what you guys are and whatever you do is for the world to judge. An artist has sacrifice a lot, you guys sacrifice a lot too. I would never restrict and chains my artist, but every action and words are being watch, judge, praise and criticize. Please think about others too” Andy stand up, “Too fall in love and be loved is never a sin” he pat L.Joe shoulder and walk out from the room.

            “Noona,” a knock at Eunhye bedroom startled her up from her memory lane.

I know his voice, “Come in”

L.Joe walks inside and notices Eunhye is on their fan café page. Eunhye quickly close her laptop.

L.Joe smile, “I’m worried about it too Noona” he grab a chair and sit facing Eunhye.

            “Well, how Sohyun doing?”

He beam with smile, “She’s been cut here and there by the company but she say it just for a while, it the prize she had to pay, it’s worth it”

Like a contagious virus, Eunhye end up smiling with L.Joe “Well, this might be the prize we have to pay too, so don’t worry”

He ruffle his hair, “it’s not me that I’m worried about, my member… we all have work hard to be on this level, we can’t do it without the fans Noona”

I nod my head, understanding.

            “Noona, I love music a lot, it my passion… our passion. We can go through everything because we love what we do and having someone that appreciates us is an amazing feeling and hearing the fans cheer for us when we perform is something that I can’t describe with words”

I stand and walk to him, L.Joe look at me. Somehow I feel that I need to comfort him… I hug him, while I ruffle his hair slowly, “I understand that you feel guilty towards your member. Don’t worry I’m sure they understand, they will stand by you and catch you if you fall Byunghun-ah”

            “Noona” he tighten his hand around my waist.

I pat his back slowly, “No matter how many time you fall down, they will support you and fight together with you… never give up Lee Byunghun and they won’t give up too… do you understand me?”

I loosen my hold on him and we look at each other, “Understand” I ask him again.

            “Emm, I understand Noona” he nods once.

I smile, “See” I pinch his nose lightly.

            “Feeling better now”

L.Joe nod again. “Come on let me make some drink before you go to sleep, nothing beat a warm milk”

They chuckle and walk towards the kitchen.

After he finish, I sent him to the door, “L.Joe, your fans are not called Angels for nothing, don’t worry… belief” I put my hand on my chest, where my heart is…

He put his hand on his heart too, “Thanks Noona, Goodnight”

We were recording Teen Top on Air that day, soon before I ended the recording, L.Joe show a sign to me that he wanted to say something.  I focused the camera at him.

            “For the one who have not been affected for what have happen lately, thank you very much because you are such an Angels, Thank you” he smile to the camera, he still put his palm on his heart and he continue “For the one who still support and accepting what have happen, thank you very much too because you are an Angels” L.Joe take a deep breath, the other stand behind him, he look directly to the camera, “ And for those who have feel that I have betray and lied to them then decided to let us go… I’m sorry but still you have been an Angels still… thank you very much” then L.Joe face change serious, “For those whose been talking and bashing not just me, but my member and her… I won’t feel offended anymore because I would stand for them and for Angels… so back off”

And that’s GangJoe talking…

            “Kamsahamnida Angels!” they bow down and smile to the camera and then I ended the recording.

CAP wraps his arm on L.Joe shoulder, he look down for a while but soon he tilts his head and smile to everyone. Chunji ruffle L.Joe hair, they smirk to each other. They come closer and give L.Joe a group hug.

            “Noona” L.Joe called for me and he smile. He stretches his arm out and I run towards them.

            “Everything going to be okay” Ricky giggles.

The warm feeling I feel right now is something that I can’t express with word.

We put our hand out at the center, “Teen Top fighting!” we scream loudly as our hand rise towards the sky.

            “Okay, come on… let’s go home”

We laugh and smile as nothing has change.