FINALE

I'm Miss Manager

                 

                “Welcome back” the others greet them as they arrive to the old resident, it’s been a month since the boys finally allowed back to the old place.

CAP, Chunji and L.Joe are finally discharge from the military services and they are ready for a comeback with the other members.

They all were focusing on their comeback, practicing singing and dancing to perfected it, they wanted to give their best for all the Angels whose been waiting for them.

The preparation are doing fine, even without much practice, the older member of TeenTop sing their part perfectly, but they cannot say about their dancing skill, they didn’t get tired easily but their body keep on moving wrongly, they did several mistake each time and comeback are getting near but they haven’t perfected their performance.

                “Again,” L.Joe sighs heavily as he made another mistake.

Ricky pats his back, “Don’t worry, it’s okay Hyung, let’s try one more time” he wipe his sweat from his face.

But they keep on making mistake after mistake. Niel check on the time, they have been there since morning. Its almost 10, wait… is it 10 in the morning or its already that late.

                “Guys, let’s call it a day” Niel stop dancing.

                “Noona always said, if we keep doing mistake. Stop and rest up to energize” Niel smile to the other member.

CAP laugh, “She influence us to much even with her absent huh”

                “Come on the youngster got to buy us dinner” L.Joe rest his hand on Changjo shoulder.

                “Meat, meat, meat, let’s have meat tonight” CAP drag Ricky along.

Slowly they make their move, Niel stop to check on Chunji, they have been careful not to mention Eunhye name, but they slip sometime.

                “Why are you looking so restless?” Chunji let out a warm smile, he pats Niel shoulder and they walk side by side.

                “Noona…”

Chunji stop and look at him, Niel stare back, they can hear the members laughing.

                “You will end up looking older if you keep worrying like that Niel”

                “Guys come on, I’m starving” CAP call out for them.

Niel notice and he gulp down back his words. They quickly move towards the other member.

                “Hey, everything got its time, but now it’s time for TeenTop to fly” Chunji say with determination in his word, the other members heard him too. They are burning with passion, Niel look at each member of TeenTop. Chunji is right, and they have waited for this and it’s time for TeenTop to fly!

                “Ready!” CAP look to each member, it’s time for a comeback, not just for their month of preparation and this is for all their years since their debuted.

                “Let’s fly!” they shout and fist up in the air.

They sing their heart out, throwing their word for everyone and it’s a bittersweet longing they sharing with them, their dance synchronize perfectly. The Angels is cheering for them, chanting out their name.

                “Bang Minsoo! Lee Chanhee! Lee Byunghun! Ahn Daniel! Yoo Changhyun! Choi Jonghyun!”

TeenTop is borrowing strength from them.

Among the Angels, there is someone whose been waiting for this day to come, her eye are filled with tears. She can hear them loud and clear, all the years following them flashed like a movie. She’s sure this is what every Angels must have been feeling too.

                “Fly! TeenTop fly!” she screams out with them.

They really gave all, but this is only the first performance, they still have much to show, “Thank you!” they scream and bow to everyone, they quickly leave the stage as another idol group going to perform too.

                “Good job Hyung” Changjo pass on the energy drink. Chunji grab it and smile to him, they rest for a bit before going back for the closing music show.

Mini concert being held in few place across the country, it’s also a meeting with the Angels, they all know how much they misses each other, TeenTop going to give their best.

Job offer come one after another, and soon their schedule are fill and before you realize, another year has passed by.

 


 

It’s a rare scene he thinks because they rarely get to see everyone at home. CAP and Changjo just got back from their morning workout, Ricky and Niel still laying on the sofa watching the morning show on TV and L.Joe busy in the kitchen making breakfast, so he decided to help out.

Chunji check their schedule on the board, its look like everyone has a day off today. After breakfast they do some cleaning around the house, bathing the pet and stuff, playing games and basketball and they head out to brought things for the barbecue, it’s been really awhile since they hang out like that.

They cook meat and drink and talk that night under the starry sky,

                “But it did feel like we’re missing a member right?” Changjo ask, but he close his mouth soon after that, and all eye on Chunji.

He was about to take a bite of his meat, but he stop, “Why are you guys looking at me?”

                “We’ve been eager to ask this since you discharge, but it didn’t seem like appropriate to ask” Ricky explains.

                “We’ve been trying not to mention Noona name too” Niel continue.

CAP take a big bite of his wrap, “but you guys been mentioning her a lot too” he laugh.

                “But Hyung, she’s just not the ordinary manager, and you know it too” Niel eyed CAP.

He put up his hand, surrender, it’s not like he wanted to pick fight his is adorable youngsters,

                “It’s been awhile Hyung, isn’t Noona waiting for you too?” Niel has wanted to say this for a long time.

Chunji acting ignorance once again, like he didn’t really care, He continues to take the meat into his plate.

Niel nearly lose his patient with Chunji, “Don’t you love her Hyung!” he raises his voice a bit.

Chunji sigh, it’s not as easy as that, love is not as easy as saying it like that.

                “I’m going to pursue her again if you’re acting like that” CAP stare right to him and in second Chunji already got his hand on CAP collar, “What? If you’re just going to be a jerk, I will not let go of her easily” CAP spill the word to him, the other member are holding to the both of them.

Chunji snikers, he let go of CAP, “Thanks Hyung, I’ll be away for a while”

                “Thanks me later Chunji-ah” with that Chunji move out.

“There he goes,” The other are looking from the balcony as the car that Chunji drive leaving the resident, “Good work Hyung, but you don’t really have to provoke him like that” L.Joe look at the sky.

                “Why not, I got him moving his quickly right” CAP laugh.

                “But Hyung, you did really love Eunhye Noona right” Ricky ask with his innocent face, it’s not like he’s trying to hurt CAP.

                “Even if I does, its ancient or I might have mistaken my own affection towards her, well… it’s not like its will change anything, she is our family” CAP head back to their table, one less person mean more meat for him.

                “Hyung, you’re eating so much” Niel give him a dirty look.

CAP and L.Joe snickers, “Wait till you go to services brat”

                “He doesn’t really know right Hyung” L.Joe added, and CAP reply with a nodding agreeing.

Changjo seem to be a bother by something, he force Ricky to look at him, “Hey, will Hyung come back with Noona?”

                “I don’t know, but I wanted to see Noona, I miss her so much” Ricky sigh heavily.

CAP gulp down another can of beverage, “Honestly, it’s not really that easy, if it’s easy he won’t wait this long to gather his courage. Who know probably Eunhye already have a family on her own right?”

                “That’s possible too” Niel hasn’t really think of it like that, because Noona is theirs right?, he sigh heavily.

CAP laughing hard, “Seriously guys, Yah! Why are you guys worrying about something you don’t even know yet?”

                “Let’s just wait for him to come home. There is no need to worry about it”

Since he went to the services, he knows much that their member has change since then. Minsoo feel like a proud parent or something. They grow up when he’s not looking.

 


 

                 Chunji keep his gaze outside the plane, looking out at the vast fluffy cloud, he snickers thinking what happen last night, they know what to do to make him make his mind. He’s not the kid he used to be, where he can really act reckless, he somehow grow up a bit and his been afraid of the circumstances. That’s why he has been going back and forth about Eunhye, any path he choose, he will just end up hurting Eunhye, so he has thought that maybe leaving it as it is would be for the better.

But it’s really not the best way too. All he need is a push from the others, here he is now in Jeju where Eunhye stay after she been kick out from the company. He got to confront her and be fair to everyone.

 

                 Eunhye look to herself in the mirror, something feel different. She let her hair down freely, she kept staring at her reflection, feel like something missing but she don’t know what.

                “Eomma, I’m going out for a walk”

She just nods as she knows sometime Eunhye enjoy walking along the beach and sitting there for hours before her head back home. With her white dress and her hair freely flow with the breeze she idly walk around the village before she head to the beach, she walk till she reach her usual spot on the big stone, she sit there looking out the vast sea, she didn’t do anything particular, she just sit and stare or sometime daydream as she sat idly lose in thought.

The yellow canola already blossom, it is really spring time in Jeju, it’s been ages since she stay there, but after meeting her baby girl and gaining her memory it is like she start a new life, even the canola look prettier. She wonders if they should go on vacation since its spring, there is flower blooming everywhere. She is sure Eunhye going to love it, she will ask once she reaches home later.

                “Excuse me”

She heard a voice calling, she stand slowly and turn to see that man standing in front of her.

They were looking at each other for a while, somehow they feel like they’ve meet before.

                “J-Jung Ajumma?” he tries to remember the name.

She nod quickly, “It’s me, are you looking for me”

Chanhee smile to his ears, “Jung Ajumma, did you forget me… I’m Chanhee, Lee Chanhee”

She thinks hard, his face seem familiar too, it’s like she just saw him recently. “Omo! Hospital kid” she suddenly remembers.

Chanhee nod repeatedly, he couldn’t believe that they we’ll meet again so quickly, but he remember seeing her in town, what she’s doing around here, he wonder.

                “Good looking kid, you turn out to be more handsome now” she pats his back.

Chanhee smile shyly, “I’ve finish my army services, but Jung Ajumma did you leave around here. Before this there is no building here” Chanhee look around, like he was hoping to see Eunhye there.

                “Are you looking for someone?” she notices him.

                “Do you know any someone name Yoon Eunhye, she just move here recently”

Jung smile warmly, now she finally remember, she use to see him in Eunhye smartphone. Jung pushes him to go along the beach, “Go look for her, somewhere along the beach”

Chanhee look at her back, “She’s my daughter” she tell him.

All the feeling come rushing to him, he know how much this person mean for Eunhye, he bow down politely, “I’ll go find her” he smile brightly and he turn facing the beach and dash quickly.

Chanhee mind gone blank as he ran along the beach looking for the figure that he’s been missing this years. It’s doesn’t matter, at that very moment, nothing is more important than her, nothing… There, he finally notice someone sitting on the big flat stone, looking at the sea, he stop and take a breath to calm him down. Slowly he approaches her.

                “Eunhye” he calls her, the beach is calm and she can hear him clearly, she turns to see the source of the voice. She blinks repeatedly looking at that slim built in front of her. She stands to look at him clearly.

Lee Chanhee, she chant that name million time in her heart, he look different from the way he use to look. He still look as flawless as ever, he seem a bit darker than he used to be, but he definitely still y with warm brown color, He is slim but more muscular now. Darker color hair suit him well, he let his hair down effortlessly charming with the boy next door look but chick at the same time. He still have that cold stare like he used to be but somehow she feel warm as she look into him, down to his pointy nose and welcoming lips, she wanted to touch him.

                “I love you” his voice comes like a whisper but she heard him clearly. His lean finger touches her cheeks, its feel too real for Eunhye, but it sent chill to her body.

Eunhye cheeks use to be fuller, chubbier but she lost a lot of weight ever since. Chunji wonder if Eunhye been skipping her meal, did she think much about him. He let his finger wonder to tracing her face, he look closely to her, as if he’s trying to tattoo her in his mind. He doesn’t want to forget that face of hers.

Chunji lost in her wondering eye, her little nose and down to her pointy cupid bow, he always had a thing about it, cute beyond word. He touches her full lips, and it’s seemed inviting when she let open a little bit. Before he could even think properly, his body already moves on its own. He catches her lips lightly, a shy peck at first but feeling unsatisfied, slowly he pull her body closer to him.

The touch of Chunji fingertips and needy kisses make her shiver with pleasure, she lost her mind and let her body decide, as they grow passionate over each other. Chunji pause once in a while to look at her, he feel like teasing her a bit when he pause, Eunhye open her eye slowly, she look at Chunji whom smiling to her, she can’t help but let out a small giggle, “This is the sweetest dream ever, it feel so real”

Her word pricked his heart, “Seriously Yoon Eunhye-shi” he pinched her cheeks twice as hard.

Eunhye squalled, “Aw! Its hurt” she rub her cheeks slowly, “How could y-you” her hand pause in midair “Wait, its hurt and you are really h-here” she stagger.

                “Should I pinch you again?”

Eunhye refuses, she shake her head.

                “I love you Yoon Eunhye” he attack her with confession once again.

She is in shock, she knew she heard it before, but then is when she thought it was a dream. Her cheeks redden and she crunched down and hides her face, she is too ashamed to see him.

                “Eunhye-ah, come on, we already kisses and stuff” he sit down in front of her, “Eunhye-ah, don’t you believe me?”

                “Go away stupid Chunji, don’t mess with me” still hiding from him.

Chanhee laugh but he patted her head lightly, touching her soft hair, “I’ve fallen for you before I even notice it myself”

                “Silly!” Eunhye stand up and run from him.

Chanhee stand up and quickly he try to catch her, “Should I tell you every day that I love you”

                “That’s too much” she replies but not slowing down with her step.

Chanhee smirk, “What about once a week”

She didn’t answer

                “Once every three days then?”

                “No!” she yelled.

Chanhee giggle, “Once a month, no way! Seriously Eunhye!” he yelled back to her and Eunhye finally stop. Chanhee stop too, he still need to catch up a bit, but it seem like Eunhye wanted to tell him something, so he decided to give her a little bit of space.

                “I love you too Chanhee” and tears that dwell up finally flown down on her cheeks.

Chanhee run to her, they embrace each other. Finally they confront their true feeling for each other. Million tought jumble up in their mind, but that all doesnt matter now that they are together. Somehow both of them will face them eventually, together.

 


 

Time has pass since then and spring come again before they notice, the school session start again and Eunhye is busy with her class, but there is uninvited guest in her classroom.

                “Wow, our teacher has been so good with her student” Ricky grind showing her his white set of teeth.

                “You know what, she use to be strict, she will throw pen at you if you don’t focus in class” Changjo whisper to the kid sitting next to him.

Niel shake his head as he enter the class, he bow politely to Eunhye, “Sorry that we’re intruding,”

                “Seriously you guys” she looks at them one by one. L.Joe wink at her, CAP smile warmly at her, it’s really been awhile and this is the first time they finally meet. They really had grown up so much, she can’t even called them kids anymore.

                “Teacher, I have something to say” Chanhee raise his hand, asking for permission from her. She nods.

He stand but he walk to the front of class, Chanhee let out his killer smile. Eunhye froze, she doesn’t know what to do but then Chanhee kneel in front of her, and he takes a deep breath and gathers his courage,

                  “Would you be my manager for the rest of my life” he let out the ring.

Looking at the ring, it’s the crown ring and she know by heart that’s is the exact ring he gave to her last time, Chanhee read her expression,                           “Yeah, it’s the same ring, I didn’t throw it away last time”

                “Stupid Chanhee, I look so hard for it” her tears built up.

Chanhee smile apologetically, “Will you?”

Eunhye smile lovingly, he put on the ring on her finger.

While the other already singing the wedding song on the background.

Her students are cheering for her, Ari are looking from the backdoor, she’s crying a happy tears.

 


 

Sunday afternoon in the Lee family mansion, everyone gather for the barbeque, “Halmeoni, let me help with that”

                “No-no, just sit down and relax a bit” she smile and pat her head lightly.

She is bored being told to just relax while everyone so busy, she headed to the living room. “Harabeoji can I help here” she smile to him.

                “Sit here quietly, you shouldn’t tire yourself” Lee harabeoji sat her down on the sofa, he pat her head lightly, “Don’t worry about it”

Eunhye smile and sit quietly for a while, but not too long after that she stand up again on her feet and start wondering looking for something to do, she doesn’t notice the kids running around, and she bump into them.

                “Gotcha!, kids, be careful, go play outside”

                “Sorry uncle, auntie” they giggle and run along to play outside.

He continues to hug her, feeling comfortable she doesn’t move an inch.

                “Be careful next time” he whispers.

Eunhye giggle as she feel the tingling feeling when he whisper, “I know you will catch me”

                “These two love-birds, Chanhee-ah don’t spoilt her to much”

Eunhye smile to her mother, “Mom, he’s going to forget about me when Rainbow is here” Chanhee rub her tummy, he can feel some movement from inside.

                “Mother, didn’t you say this is the secret to youngness, I’m doing my best for her to look younger”

She smiles to Eunhye, changing meaningful smile to each other.

                “Eomma, I love you” Eunhye pull out from her husband embrace and hug her mother, she kisses her cheeks.

                “The other member has arrived” Chanhee move to get them, she smile to her mother and she turn to follow her husband.

Eunhye and Chanhee have really come a long way but their life journey will continue but both of them promise to stick together no matter what will happen in the future.

                “Eunhye” Chanhee pull her closer to his side, she responds by looking at him.

                “I haven’t told you yet today”

Eunhye lean to his chest, it’s really warm, she can hear his heartbeat and they sync with her. She looks at him again.

                “Eunhye-ah, I love you” he look in to her eye.

They were staring to each other, conversing in their own language.

Eunhye book has turned to another chapter, and everything that happen are for a reason. She meets up with various people and she got herself a big family. She is lucky to be a part of everyone life, they has touch her heart and she does hope she touches their heart too.

Now, she is the lifelong manager for Lee Chanhee, at first they are intertwined by a wish and then they are tied with the deal and after all that happen fate has really brought them together, their red string are strong and they can’t cut it off no matter what.

Rainbow the nickname for their baby, like the saying that after the rain there is always a rainbow, they want her to bring such happiness to anyone who enter her life as much as she had become their prove of love.

Eunhye kiss Chanhee cheek, “I love you too, Chanhee-ah"

 

*****************************