Her & His Story 2

I'm Miss Manager

photo HISHERS_zps7bafe044.jpg

 

                A few days after that, Eunhye stop at the hospital to get her monthly check and after that she has a date with Lee Harabeoji, they walk in the park near the hospital.

                “How was the check up Eunhye” Lee Harabeoji will ask for her condition after every check up.

                “The doctor doesn’t find anything wrong with me, so I’m perfectly okay” she smiles brightly to him.

They come and take a sit on bench, “Thank you for spending your time walking with me today”

                “There is no need to thank me Lee Harabeoji, I like spending time with Harabeoji”

                “I have something to talk about, something to ask too” he look to her.

                “You really don’t have others family member right?”

                “Yes I don’t, from what I remember” Eunhye had an amnesia, she haven’t remember about the accident day, and from what the doctor say there is no one can confirm about her past either. Neither close friend nor family, they wonder why Eunhye such a loner.

                “So, I have one proposition”

Eunhye stare at Lee Harabeoji, wondering about what he going to say about.

                “Will you marry one of my grandchildren?”

Eunhye face show great shock, she froze at her seat. The smile on her face disappears.

                “Would you, I feel guilty for what happen to you. I’m practically the reason you end up with the accident and it mess with your head”

                “No, no… please don’t feel like that. Not Lee Harabeoji fault at the first place and it’s my fate that things happen and please don’t pity me Lee Harabeoji”

                “Sorry I don’t mean it like that, by chance that we meet. I really like to have you as my daughter too. Your are such a good person”

                “But…”

                “I’m not going to force you, but I really hope that you accept my wish” Lee Harabeoji looks at her with a hoping feeling.

Eunhye can’t say no so directly, even though she really wanted to object, but she doesn’t want to break the old man heart.

                “Think about it first, I understand kids this day. It’s not like in the olden day when you married someone that you don’t know at all” he finally smiles warmly.

                Eunhye got back with heavy heart, Lee Harabeoji told her that both of them better meet properly before deciding anything, he’d call her later again.

It been months since they meet, Eunhye don’t go to the hospital for a checkups anymore. She’s been busy working two jobs at a time.

                Then she got lucky to join in with T.O.P Media, after severe round of interviews she manage to grab the job. She got to work with Teen Top and they are one of Eunhye favourite idol group. But not everyone accepted her new appointed job. Chunji is really giving her trouble, the only member from the team that really giving her a hard time.

                With the help of Bang Minsoo she finally manage to get back on the wheels, she cannot thank him more for helping her, since then they has become close to each other.  She’s lucky that after a few months they manage to get short rest. And right at that time Lee Harabeoji invite her to come to the family house, she’s finally meeting her possible husband.

                Eunhye sit in the living room with Lee Harabeoji, his wife and also with her possible husband parent, well she known them before but she can’t hide that she feel a little bit nervous. She keeps stumbling with her words.

                “When is he going to arrive?” Lee Harabeoji keeps looking at his watched.

Chanhee slow his step, he knows that he going to meet her today. He tries everything he could to not go today, but his mother is fussing over since last night, he yawns slightly. His body feel even heavier with every step he takes. He wonders how she will react looking at him, it make him smile wildly, Harabeoji doesn’t even know if the girl have other intention getting close to him. It will be trouble if she is actually a saesang fan of him. Chanhee nearly choke his drink thinking of the possibilities, really?

                Eunhye, she purposely get into accident with Harabeoji then pretend to have serious illness which I think not that serious, it’s just amnesia right? Told her sad story to Harabeoji so he would pity her, than bang! Harabeoji suddenly wants me to marry her! And somehow she even manages to become our manager. How serious is this matter actually?

                “Young master, we’ve arrive at the main house” the family driver wake him from his deep thought.

                “Thank you very much”

Chanhee walk calmly inside, “There you are, we’ve been waiting” his father greet him.

                “Sorry Appa, I overslept!” he sounds so cheery.

Eunhye froze at her seat, the man sound so familiar, too familiar. Chanhee greet and hug his grandparent before going to his parents. Eunhye stand clumsily when Chanhee stand in front of her.

                “Hello, I’m Lee Chanhee”

Eunhye force a smile out, she look awkward and her hand was trembling as she grab Chanhee hand. He let out a wink, teasing her. Luckily none if his action is being watch by the elders. Then they move to the dining table for brunch.

Lee Harabeoji keep on exchanging looks with her wife and her daughter, “Chanhee, go and walk Eunhye for awhile, both of you might have a lot to talk about”

Chanhee just follow his mother wished and show Eunhye the way around, they walk around the house and it’s like walking in a park. Lee Harabeoji interior the house to be surrounded by park, it’s really romantic actually. But, walking side by side with him, Eunhye doesn’t feel those romantic feeling.

                “Well Miss, I’m wondering what are doing here” Chanhee look down at her.

She look up, those eyes are staring her, piercing… luckily he doesn’t have laser eye. Eunhye look worried, how to explain herself. She look down, her foot wanted to dig into the grow so she can disappears forever.

She let out a sigh, “Look, let’s be straight here. I’m never going to accept Lee Harabeoji proposal. It’s impossible, so please say no too”

His mouth form out a grind, “Of course I said no, do you think I will say yes. No one knows who you really are. You’re very suspicious Miss”

Eunhye look at him strangely, asking him for reason.

                “Miss, you had bad intention to my family right” he snickers

                “Stop right there, you don’t even know me, and now you want to accuse me for something I don’t do” she stand facing him, looking straight into his eye. She will not show that she intimidates by him. She might be his manager, but this is different story and might cause her life too.

                “If I really wanted this to happen, I would have say yes a long time ago, I bet Lee Harabeoji would force you to marry me too”

Lee Chanhee burst out a chuckle, he finally take a sit on the bench.

                “This is the first time I saw angry face, you’ve must be really mad. Miss, sit here… lets settle this properly, I know my family really well. Harabeoji word is orders actually, plus they really fall for you, even my parent too” Chanhee stop and glance at Eunhye, thinking why did his family fall for her, she’s not the pretties or from a wealthy family, he wonders for a moment.

                “Yah! Stop looking at me like that”

                “Well, we have to find really good excuse to stop this marriage arrangement” Chanhee look to the sky, hoping for a plan to fall down from the sky. Eunhye follows too, doesn’t really know why she did it, but she do it anyway.

                “Miss, do you have any good idea?”

Eunhye think hardly, “Love?”

Chanhee think quickly, “Do you have anything else”

Eunhye touch her lips while thinking, “Age!” she screams remembering that she’s older than Chanhee.

                “3 years different right and you are older than me”

Eunhye nod and nod again.

                “We had enough excuse now, let’s go and meet them” Chanhee quickly stand on his feet and started to walk.

                “Chunji! Wait for me” Eunhye spring up and quickly follow his footstep.

Chanhee suddenly stop, “Don’t call my name”

                “I don’t care, there is no one here”

                “Yes, that’s exactly why you can’t say my name, seriously…”

                “Well I don’t care, Miss Manager is on vacation. I’m Yoon Eunhye” she pushes Chanhee body aside and walk to the house.

He has seen the very timid and quite manager, but she is totally a different person right now. He shake it out from his thought, there is something more important to attend now.

               Four set of eye looking at the pair, Eunhye calm herself and she hope Chanhee will manage to win over them… well, and somehow he should!

                “Have both of you come to a decision?” Lee Harabeoji asks both of them.

Chanhee smile, “I don’t have any problem with the wedding” he stop then look at Eunhye shock face, teasing her with a smile, then he look back at his family, “but…”

                “Harabeoji and Halmeoni are lovers and Harabeoji even go against his family for Halmeoni. Even Eomma and Appa are lovers before they got married, that won’t be fair for me or Eunhye-shi. I to want to be married to someone that I love, because I will spend all my life with her”

Lee Harabeoji nodding his head, Chanhee got a point.

                “And Eunhye-shi is older than me, I’m not saying that is a problem if we fall in love with each other” Chanhee look again at Eunhye, she seem annoyed a bit, “Right Noona?”

                “Yes, I would prefer someone older than me”

Eunhye and Chanhee are battling with each other with a glare.

                “I have one more request. Eunhye-shi is actually our new manager”

                “Really Eunhye, so you’re taking care of Teen Top?” Chanhee mother ask her.

Shyly Eunhye nod her head.

                “Than that would be easier than Chanhee?”

                “Eomma, Harabeoji… I have a request so that I’ll marry her without question if she can be a good manager in 5 years”

Eunhye stare blankly at him, questioning his decision. Doesn’t that make her the one that will decide everything in the end?

                “Okay, Harabeoji agree with the term… it’s your guy’s life after all. We just hope for your happiness only”

Chanhee come and hug his grandfather, for a while both of them are safe and he will think of something in the future to stop his own marriage.

They say their goodbye to the family, Eunhye drive quietly with Chanhee by her side looking outside silently. She is mad why the last day of her holiday ends like this, she curses multiple times in her head.

                “I can tell that you’re not happy” Chanhee say suddenly without even looking back at Eunhye. Eunhye decided not to answer back as she needs to focus to drive them safely home first.

They sit with silent in the car, Eunhye park the van in the basement. Both of them are not moving out form the van, both of them is waiting someone to burst out.

                “Why are you dropping the responsibility on my shoulder?” Eunhye finally say her thought.

                “Why do you came into my family life?” answering question with question, well… they won’t end this anywhere soon.

                “I don’t planned any of this” Eunhye get out from the van, she slam the door hard.

Chanhee follow, both of them race to the elevator. “Why did you get close with them, if you haven’t been so close, something like this won’t even happen”

Eunhye stab the button to her floor, “Well, I’ve said I don’t planned any of this” her voice is raise to higher note.

                “You can say no to them,” Chanhee suggest to her, he know that is really the easier way to end this matter now.

                “Can’t say no to them?” Eunhye question him, for her that’s the only way to end it for sure, she feel so wrong to give them hope.

                “You know both of us can’t and won’t say that word to them, so just get along with my plan. Take responsibility, you’re the one that make this mess”

The elevator stop and rings, it reach Eunhye floor. Now she feels so wronged. As she walks out from the elevator, she passes by Chanhee side. “I hate you”

                “I hate you too” he replays without hesitant.

As soon as Eunhye step outside, Chanhee close the elevator door.

                Eunhye throw stuff in her room, she feel so offended by the situation. It’s not like she ask for everything to turn upside down like that.

                “Yah! What’s wrong if I can’t say no to Harabeoji, you can’t even say it yourself! Why are you blaming me for everything?” Eunhye let it all out.

                “He hated me so much, and it not like I like him, why…” she wail silently on the floor of her bedroom. The room is a mess, Eunhye lay on the floor. She looks blankly to the wall of her bedroom, tears are still flowing.  “Why am I weeping so much, it’s all because of him” her head feel hurt from the crying. She finally falls asleep when she tired herself out.

                The next day she wake up and surprise to see the condition of her room and she wonder what happen last night. Eunhye continue her work as the manager, treating the member as she always does.

 

                Chanhee sit by Eunhye bed, he touch her eyebrow soothing them out. Eunhye seem to have bad dream, he wonder if he is the reason for it. Now Eunhye look calm in her sleep, Chanhee smile to himself.

He wonder what make him feel relax watching her sleep like this, should he wake her up, soon it’s going to pass lunch hour. Waking up late is really not wife material, But what to do she drive around Seoul to Chuncheon-si then back to Gunpo-si finally to Seongnam-si and they when home after sending  C.A.P in Bundang-gu, she’s dreadfully worn-out.

But he really need to wake her up, they are going to the hospital after this to check on Eunhye condition. She looks so peaceful, so he feels guilty to wake her up.

While Chanhee is busy smiling so silly, Eunhye wake up on her own. With a smile plastered on his face, they stared at each other and naturally a smile form on Eunhye face.