RECAP

I'm Miss Manager

This is the RECAP for the two main couple, you can skip this if you want too.. you can proceed to read if you dont mind to refresh what happen pretty much on earlier chapters.

 


 

Yoon Eunhye, she’s 25 years old when she get the opportunity to be the manager of Teen Top, one of idol in Korea, they were well accepted oversea too. Eunhye is responsible to be their Manager language teacher and maid and everything in between it when necessary. It’s not easy job dealing with 6 teenagers and young adult but of course they help her a lot along the way. Even though one of them doesn’t really like her, but somehow he helps her to be better as their manager.

She got amnesia from a recent accident, in that accident she save an old man life and she grow closer to the grandfather family, and the grandfather wanted her to consider being his granddaughter in law by marrying one of his grandchildren. Eunhye wanted to refuse, but she doesn’t have the heart to deny it. While waiting for the day for a meeting with her possible husband Eunhye started working as the manager of Teen Top.

Eunhye is shock to meet her possible future husband, Chunji @ Chanhee a member of Teen Top, she was hoping that Chunji will object his grandfather wish, but that might be impossible for him to do so, they end up making a good excuse rather than agreeing to be married quickly Chunji wanted Eunhye to fulfil her duty as Teen Top Manager and she have to be good at it and so for a while they are save from being married.

Mad and feel that Chunji has put a big responsibility on her shoulder Eunhye got another attack on her memory, when she wake up the other day, the memory about the accident, Chunji family and the wished about their marriage get wipe off clean from her brain, so she continue as usual.

About a year after that suddenly the memory came back, a short vacation is given and Eunhye stayed at Chunji grandparent house, the hospital run another check-up on her, at the end they wanted Eunhye to go back to her hometown, when she live in the orphanage.

Along with the memory of Chunji family, Eunhye also got back bits of her childhood memory. There is something that she’s afraid to deal with but to know more about herself she got to go back. In Jeju-do, Eunhye is shock to know that the orphanage is burned down a few years ago but luckily Ari one of her Noona in the orphanage live near their old place and her mother are close with Eunhye mother, the orphanage manager.

While she was staying there, she learn a lot about her past, including the real story about her being and adoptee, she confront her past and she able to go through with it, hoping that someday she will got to know her real parent and she feel grateful that mother and father that her in and has love her as their own.

Apart from that Eunhye and Chunji are taking another step in their relationship, its unspoken and more physical but Eunhye are still confuse and she can’t pin out what happening between her and Chunji.

Putting everything aside, a tour in Japan is next in their schedule, the first two weeks are a big success but they still have more to go.

 

 

Chunji or his real name Lee Chanhee has known Eunhye as his possible wife when he joins the family vacation and he is shock to meet her again as his manager and  due to that he act cold, feeling insecure that Eunhye have hidden attention toward him and his family and maybe Teen Top too.

Their first meeting are full of surprise, it seem like Eunhye doesn’t know that he is Lee Harabeoji grandchildren but he can’t seem to believe her. Chunji knows that there is no way that he can say no to his grandfather, so he put the responsible on Eunhye to bear with it so if the marriage a failure so he won’t be the one responsible for it.

The day after their meeting in the family house, Eunhye seem to act natural with him like nothing happen the other day, he told his grandparent not to be in contact with Eunhye, he wanted to see how long will Eunhye stick with her act.

 He receive the invitation to film for MBC, We Got Married show, and Eunhye doesn’t seem to have any problem with that and finally he feels that Eunhye is not acting out and something started changing for Chunji, sometimes he act nicely to her when no one around.

When Eunhye started to remember it, Chunji feel irritated that Eunhye doesn’t like that they are tied with a promise, it’s not like he want it to happen. But sometime his action speak louder, he enjoy doing skinship with Eunhye, he like her sleeping face and smile form unknowingly when a thought of her cross his mind.

Chunji accompany Eunhye to Jeju-do, he learn so much more about Eunhye and he started feeling something more inside, he wanted to protect  her and be by her side and with a kiss he wanted to seal the promise he made with her.

Without saying the oblivious about things that happening with them, Chunji gave her a crown like ring. Chunji decided to end things with Jiyeon, his WGM partner, but she refuses his suggestion.

He arrive later to Japan, they act naturally around each other but Chunji definitely treated her better than before, he smile and laugh more around her.

Sensing CAP might have other intention towards Eunhye, Chunji started feeling unsure.

                Eunhye has grown old with the TeenTop member and it’s been three years since their first awkward meeting. She might not be the best but she try hard and the boys help her a lot too. Eunhye wanted to continue watching for their back, supporting them as they rise to the top.

Kaja! Eunhye-ah! Hwaiting! TeenTop Hwating!

 


 

The next chapter is the start of 2nd part of the story, it would revolve around the question  'is it love?'

cap x eunhye x chunji x jiyeon

and of course our charismatic overly handsomely good looking and perfectly talented Teen Top member L.Joe.Niel.Ricky.Chanjo.