Three Heart

I'm Miss Manager

The awaited month finally come, team by team they fly to the destined country, the world tour start at New York, they been there before and they come again with much to promise. They give the Angels the best they can give, a show of appreciation for all their hard work in supporting.

TeenTop is their passion, their dream. TeenTop hold a million reason for each of them, because TeenTop in short what they live for not only for the member but each individual whose been through each second in their life for them.

Everyone are busy with their assign task, all are moving fast till the concert end, but once in a while, Eunhye would stop and stare at the boys, she adore them, somehow she watch them grow and they did grow amazing, her heart would race quickly each time she saw they perform, she feel their passion because she seen it all from their sweat, smile and tears and how hard they work for everything. She knows, the Angels know. To perform their greatest for them are the biggest gift they wanted to give and the loudest cheers the Angels give are the best present they want.

Eunhye wanted to stay stronger for them, she feel she can accomplished anything for them. She put her hand on her chest where she can feel her heart beating quick for them. She prays quietly for them to stay together and reach their dream together.

In three month they visited 6 countries and 2 more country to go to end the world tour.

 


 

They reach Singapore the other day, their arrival was kept secret as they also reach there a week earlier than their schedule time, the airport not crowded with their fans, and they calmly leave the airport and headed to their hotel.

The breeze move her hair lightly, a nice walk under the moonlight. Eunhye and Minsoo walking side by side without muttering a word, their light breath fills the air. Calm, Eunhye smile as she look at the moon. They pick a bench and without saying anything they enjoy the night

It’s been hectic this past weeks, she knows he is tired and more than anyone she know he needs the silent.

Minsoo rested his head on her shoulder and slightly he can smell the sweet perfume she wears. He might fall asleep for real.

It’s been an hours or so, Minsoo heard Eunhye yawning, “Noona, let’s go” he stand and extend his hand for her.

She grabs his hand and he pulls her up, “Noona, you’re getting heavier”

Eunhye shake, “No way!”

Minsoo laugh and his fangs tooth showing, Eunhye find that cute. Eunhye pouts cutely.

                “Naa, did you eat enough Noona”

She nods her head, she eat whatever they eat, as much as she could, sometime she can’t even sit to enjoy her food, but she got use to it.

He knows too, he is always looking for her, trying to keep her in his sight. Minsoo knows she is working hard for them. Sometime he can’t calm down till he see her face, and sometimes his heart skip a beat each time he notice Eunhye looking, and her smile make him froze sometimes.

Something happen, and without objection he realize that he had fall for her, she is more than a friend or a sister. Minsoo wanted her to be his.

                “Noona, let’s play Janken, the loser have to piggyback the winner” Minsoo requested a game.

Eunhye look at him in disbelieve, “Yah, you are too big for me to carry Minsoo-ah”

                “Come on Noona, are you chicken” he let out a sly smile.

She pouted, “I’m not going to lose Minsoo, don’t go easy on me, I’m so going to beat you”

                “Hurry up then”

A round and Eunhye fail, “I win” Minsoo had an easy win.

                “No, no. two out of three wins” she pleads cutely.

                “You going to lose anyway, no problem” Minsoo

Minsoo lose the 2nd round, Eunhye need to use her head if she wanted to win the 3rd round or not she had to carry Minsoo back to the hotel.

They play seriously like little kid, “I’m going use rock” she say loudly

Minsoo smirk and they throw out their hand out, Minsoo showing a paper gesture while Eunhye show out a scissor gesture.

                “Wait,wait, Noona” Minsoo just realize he got played by Eunhye.

Eunhye laugh happily, “Assa, hurry up Minsoo” she gladly climb on his back.

                “But Noona…” Eunhye laughter stops him from complaining, but actually, Minsoo plan it for her to win, she rarely wins Janken when they played together.

Minsoo back feel comfortable, without noticing Eunhye fall asleep on their way back to the hotel, Minsoo smile as he walk slowly.

Finally Byunghun doze off after calling his girlfriend, Chanhee finally get the chance to sneak out from the room, he knock on her door while he smile thinking of Eunhye, and it’s been awhile since they had a time for themselves. Chanhee wanted to hug her so bad. He knocks a few times but Eunhye doesn’t open up the door. He sighs lightly. Chanhee decided to take a walk outside.

Minsoo can feel her breathing at his neck, it doesn’t bother him, and he wonders why he feels comfortable like that. Eunhye doze off a little, but they are nearing the hotel entrance.

Minsoo move his shoulder a bit to wake her up, “Noona”

Eunhye open her eye slowly, “Sorry” she chuckle, noticing that she fall asleep on his back.

Eunhye get down but she lost her footing on the stony road and slip but Minsoo grab her hand and her waist before she could even scream.

                “Save”

Both of them were giggling to each other, Minsoo pull her closer to him. Eunhye had never thought that Minsoo had a broad shoulder.

“Eunhye” Minsoo call her name and she tilt her face to look at him, they gaze at each other for a while, Eunhye waiting for him to say something and she did forget that Minsoo is still holding her close.

 For a moment they were staring at each other, “I love you” he blurt that out loud.

Eunhye look at him with confuse look, did he just say what she heard, and in the mist of her thought to herself, Minsoo lips press softly on her lips.

When she finally notices it she pushes Minsoo away.

There are awkward silent between them, and Eunhye still trying to figure out what the hack just happen.

                “Its getting late, you better sleep and rest now” that’s the only thing she can say at that moment.

Minsoo look at Eunhye, and she is not looking back to him, he wanted to say more but that moment he felt that it better to leave her alone for awhile.

Eunhye leg give up and she sit on near the fountain. She just had a mental breakdown. She doesn’t expect this to happen, not in a million years well, never ever.

Witnessing all that was someone dear to Eunhye, Chanhee know that  something going between them but he keep pushing that thought away because he know that Eunhye are close to each of them, she been there for them.

But he clearly sees that Minsoo kisses her, on her lips… and Eunhye doesn’t even show any objection. Has she been waiting for it too, he can’t even think clearly now, all things jumble up. Chanhee miss her and now he thought about strangling her to dead.

He finally moves closer to her. The rain drop to earth as he walk to Eunhye, he doesn’t care if it going to be a downfall or thunderstorm.

He snorted to get her attention. She look at him in confusion, she don’t think that Chanhee would show up.

                “It’s raining, can’t you see” he looks down at Eunhye who still sit.

                “Yeah, we better go back or you’ll catch a cold” she stands up.

She notices the look in his face, she use to see it back in the days when Chanhee give her hell. She knows that he is displeased about something.

                “It never cross my mind that you would take advantage from your work, is it fun playing with all of us”

Eunhye stood still, thinking hard of what Chanhee mean by his word, but the rain fall heavier by the second.

Chanhee hold her shoulder and turn her to face him, “Is it fun kissing Minsoo Hyung?”

Chanhee saw them, but why are Chanhee getting so work out about it, Eunhye wanted to explain but she get mad instead because, didn’t Chanhee kiss Jiyeon like there’s no tomorrow.

                “Why, it’s not like we had anything between us” she push Chanhee hand away.

The silent hit them, the rain and thunderstorm make it hard for both of them, Chanhee saw the necklace she’s wearing, and it is the one that he gave to her.

                “Than, this doesn’t mean anything too right” he snaps the necklace and throws it away. He knows that he is hurting her, but he can’t think of anything then Chanhee walk away leaving her alone there.

Eunhye is crying, her shoulder move up and down as she tries hard to stop herself from sobbing.

                “Stupid, stupid” she kept mumbling that word as her tears running down on her cheeks, she wipe her eye as she try to search for that necklace that Chanhee throws. Chanhee wouldn’t know how much it meant for her.

 


 

After the warm shower, Chanhee cool down. He regretted that he get mad at Eunhye. Luckily Eunhye room are across from his, so he waited for her to show up, it’s still raining so heavily out there.

The hotel worker see her in the rain, they ask her to get to her room or she will fall sick, they assure her that they will try to find her missing necklace in the morning. Towel wrap around her body she move slowly back to her room.

Eunhye struggle to open her room, Chanhee looking from the peephole to check her out, he feel a stab in his heart, before he know it right after she manage to open the door, she fall to the floor. Chanhee quickly take her up and bring her into her room safely.

Eunhye forehead burns hot, Chunji quickly get her change out from her wet clothe, he doesn’t have time to call for other help and it’s not like he never saw her before but that doesn’t matter, she need to change.

Hardly, but he manage to put Eunhye in bed, he feed her some meds and Eunhye fall back to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Chanhee feel sorry, he is the one that put her in that condition. The feeling riled up inside finally calm down while he stare her in sleep, Chanhee hold her hand and slowly he fall asleep by her side.

                Eunhye still feel as the room is spinning around, she close her eye a few time but its still feel the same, Chanhee is by her side. How did Chanhee end up there and but it’s too hard to think as she feel so dizzy and she wanted to throw up, she close her eye again.

                “Noona, noona”

She heard the knock at the door, she try to wake up but her body give up and she fall back laying. She call out for Chanhee, weakly she move her hand to wake him up.

                “Someone at the door”

Chanhee wake up and open up the door, Minsoo come in when he know that Eunhye is sick.

                “Are you okay Noona?” and Eunhye answer with a nod.

Chanhee look at her, “Hyung, Noona need some more rest, she already take her meds, I’ll give her some more after she had some food later”

Minsoo look at Chanhee, “I’ll be taking care of her, you go and rest up a bit, and we had training in the afternoon”

                “Its okay Hyung, I can do it”

Minsoo look at him as he tries to read him out.

                “I can, you don’t have to worry” somehow he doesn’t like the idea of Minsoo taking care of Eunhye, he hated it.

The other members gather in the room, “Noona is sick Hyung?” Niel come closer to check on sleeping Eunhye.

                “Will Noona be okay? Should we go to the clinic?” Ricky approach her bed,

Chanhee look at them with firing eye, “Don’t be too loud, she needed her rest, go out all of you”

Minsoo push Chanhee too, “Hey, you should really take a rest too”

                “No, I will take care of her” he stands still.

                “But you’ve been here all night, get some rest” Minsoo doesn’t want to give up too.

Niel quickly read the situation, “Changhyun and Jonghyun will take care of Eunhye”

                “Byunghun, make sure Chanhee get his rest, Hyung let get breakfast for all okay”

Niel arrange everyone quickly and finally the room is empty with Ricky and Changjo watching out for Eunhye if she needed anything. They quietly chatter as they enjoy their breakfast as Eunhye sleep after she had her medicine.

They spend all afternoon to practice in the hall even though they are taking their sweet rest but the tour mean everything, so they can’t slack out.

Niel notice something going on, but he can’t say it out loud, and he shouldn’t let it distract him from practice too.

                “Niel-ah, focus, you have to focus, match up with everyone” their dance choreography keep on monitoring their dancing.

 


 

Singapore done, Eunhye mark it in her tab, they finish it with a blast and now they are heading back to Korea, the last venue is in their hometown, Seoul. The last but not least, she cannot let other things to mess up her work.

She touches her chest, there use to be a crown rings hanging from her necklace, but it’s not that anymore. Silently she have to let it go, she and Chanhee never talk about that, and he keep his distance from Eunhye, and about Minsoo what should she do about that.

 She breathes out heavily. Seoul we are finally back.