Epilogue pt.1

I'm Miss Manager

 

                        The gust of wind suddenly came, her hair fluttering with the breeze, her eyed get teary not because of some dust got into her eye but as she witness the event from afar, its the least she could do at that time.

She stares at the now an empty parking lot where the event was held a few hours ago, but she still stands there.

Just a week ago Bang Minsoo leave them for military, he think its for the best at that moment even when everyone try to stop him, and now, as she lost in her thought tears stream down her cheeks and its doesn’t stop as she wipe her eye but she start to sob harder, it’s a heavy burden she can’t hold it in anymore.

Jiyeon was there for Chanhee, by his side, where she cannot be and they look good together. They are perfectly meant for each other. If she is not their manager, all of this won’t happen. Bang Minsoo and Lee Chanhee won’t leave for military when TeenTop is at their peak. They work so hard for everything and now it’s seemed to crumble in the blink of an eye. This industry is a fierce battle, people waiting to bring you down at any time, once you let your guard down, they going to take advantage. But this is just the way the industry work, she know it well. There is no one to blame but herself.

Crying about it won’t change anything, but the guilt inside are killing her. Eunhye didn’t even meet with the others. She can’t even make herself to do so. She closes her eye, resting her head on the steering. Its getting dark, only the moon lit up the surrounding. She reached the phone in her bag as its rings for the second time.

                “Sunbae” she whispers as she read the name showing on the screen. She nods as she listens carefully to her word.

                “Yes Sunbae, I’ll meet you there”

Without saying a word, Eunhye sit beside her and she ordered food for Eunhye. Silent between them, even thought Eunhye doesn’t feel like eating but not to displease her, she forced herself to eat.

Jo Sunbae sigh heavily, its broke the silent between them. “I’m disappointed that it’s happen like this” Eunhye can’t bring herself to look at her. “As a manager, you failed badly. From all people I put high hope and trust for you, you broke the first rule Eunhye” she stares down to her, Eunhye doesn’t dare to look back at her.

She pats her shoulder lightly, “But yeah, I did lecture you the other day, enough of that anyway and I don’t have the right anymore, as you are no more my subordinate”

                “I’m here as Sally Jo, your friend” she pat ruffle her hair lightly.

Eunhye nod finally she rise her head and look at her. Sally smile, “Its okay, I understand a woman heart. But I still think you’re crazy for putting your future at stake”

Eunhye shake her head, “It’s not my future that’s matter, and it’s the boys that I worried about” the tears built up again in her eye.

Sally shake her head repeatedly, “Don’t think too much about it Eunhye” she know Eunhye been crying a lot. Sally hugs her tightly, “Don’t cry, don’t make their decision not worth it, they know what they’re doing” she pats her back hoping that it sent some strength to her.

          “But,but”

          “Live on, I know he meant for the same, I don’t really know what happen, maybe someday I would” Sally stop to look at her reaction, she seem reluctant and Sally end up smiling as she continue, “I don’t ever would think that drama can happen in real life right?”

                “Not matter what Eunhye, keep on moving, I would make sure nothing less for the others”

Eunhye bow respectfully to her, “Thank you for everything Sunbae” she mutters the word as she watches her car drove away.

She pack her last belonging, much of them are still in the box anyway. Living in the town was never meant for her anyway, it’s a cruel little world.

                “Just one last things to do Eunhye” she nods to herself.

The elders already waiting in the living room, they were looking straight at her.

                “I’m really sorry” she sits down on the floor and bow down respectfully at them.

She looks down on the carpeted floor waiting for them to say something.

                “Eunhye, its true that Chanhee make the deal with you but he was never intended to marriage you in any way”

Eunhye nod and she added, “No matter what, I’ve failed the deal Harabeoji and that’s also mean that we can’t continue with your wishes Harabeoji”

                “Ah, that little brat, he’s put you into trouble Eunhye”

Eunhye doesn’t agree, she repeatedly shakes her head, “No, Harabeoji… Lee Chanhee has helped me grow as a person a lot, he forces me to break my own limit, and he is a wonderful person Harabeoji” she says that sincerely. And yes you can call him a little brat sometimes.

                “I’m so sorry Harabeoji, Halmeoni… it’s really is my fault”

The elder smile to each other, he hold his dearly wife hand, “We don’t really care whatever the media say, what we believe is our family and you are one too Eunhye”

With teary eyed, Eunhye smile and nod, “Thank you” for giving so much trust to her, she is thankful, really thankful. Eunhye wipe her teary eye and smile gladly to them.

Eunhye look one last time at the house, it’s the last time she would be seeing the people living in there, the one whose given her the love that she has missed.

                “Thank you so much for everything” she bow down one last time then she turn and continue to move forward.

                “It’s a pity dear, I really love her”

Harabeoji smile to his wife, “Don’t worry dear”

 


Eunhye look out the window, the white cloud, blue sea and she is leaving Seoul. Goodbye, her heart could not stop racing.

 

You gotta be stronger cuz you’re my star,

Are you crying like me,

 

There nothing she can do that moment, but to keep moving, somehow.

 

It’s not easy, its not easy, how about you,

Each day, I’ve change from the me from before,

 

But, she can’t lie to her heart, there’s no way she can, not after she finally realize it.

 

The day when I could actually fight with you were good, it was good,

Come back to me,

 

Eunhye run to her heart content, she saw Ari there out in the field, she knows Eunhye coming back home and she decided to stay home and welcome her.

Crying, she’s crying in her embrace, she doesn’t care anymore, she notice the feeling when it’s too late, and the feeling grows while the other doesn’t feel anything for her. It’s hurt its hurt so bad.

 

Forgetting you right now is not easy             

It’s not easy as its sound

 

                “I love Chanhee so much” Eunhye finally admitted to someone, that she is indeed falls in love for that nagging bratty, annoying but amazing person, Lee Chanhee.