MEANTIME

I'm Miss Manager

 

Being surrounded like this make him on his guard, he look back at Jiyeon, pretended to smile and acted like they were friend.

                “Oppa, I'm really sorry, I don’t know this will happen” she whispers to him.

Chunji smile and whisper back, “Don’t worry about it, what’s done been done, don’t come near me ever again”

Jiyeon eye wide open in shock but she pretended to be calm as many eyes are looking at them.

Chunji pat her head once and after he say a few words and bow politely he bid everyone farewell.

                “Forget about me Jiyeon-ah, someone going to love you as much as you deserve, I’m not the one” while looking at his backside, 

Jiyeon feel that she can read his mind, telling her to move on in life.

Maybe this is really goodbye, Jiyeon gave up finally.

 


 

In a blink of an eye, its already winter, while doing his duty cleaning up the way from snow, he remembers his talk with Minsoo the other day when they meet.

                “So you made it here too huh, that’s one show you out on” C.A.P is referring to the conference when he admitted that he is in love with their manager, Yoon Eunhye.

Chunji can’t control his expression, his mouth form a wicked smile and slowly he burst out giggling.

                “Hyung, that’s not a show you know” he settles down calmly.

C.A.P nod, of course he knows now. “I know, but I don’t think she would believe you, she’s too dense to notice that kind of stuff” Minsoo stop when he notice Chunji glaring at him, he let out a breath and continue, “What I mean is, our Noona doesn’t have that kind of experience you know, I bet she never fall in love or be in love with anyone”

Minsoo pats Chunji back lightly, “Sorry that’s its all come to this” Minsoo look a way, feeling guilty somehow.

                “..." Chunji wanted to say something, but he stops seeing the expression on his face. He smiles warmly back at him.

 


 

Times flies with the boys in the army, L.Joe followed their footstep a few months after Chunji enlistment. The story about Eunhye and Chunji died down at that moment.

Niel and the other once read an Angel posted in their fan club supporting Eunhye, saying that she is one hell of a manager, she does everything for them and taking care of them. She’s the one who’s been trusted by everyone.

                “Guys, I bring back dinner” L.Joe show up after his schedule, he wonder what they doing staring at the laptop, he move closer to them after he put up their dinner at the table.

                “Something interesting come up?” he sits down as the boys make some room for him.

                “Hyung, would you read it” Changjo move the laptop facing him.

                “Oh” he stares at the screen and read it quietly,

 

Yoon Eunhye, the one used to be TeenTop Manager. A lustful bunny, or is she?

Alert, please read with cautions, what I really mean is not to judge until you read till the end. If someone agreed with me, I’ll be glad but if you don’t, this is purely my two cent, don’t be too harsh.

Let’s make it quick and straight to the point, before that, enjoy a few shot of our adorable Oppa.

 

How much they have grown since their debut. Wipe of your drool Angels. Behave. Let’s cut it out, everyone is aware by the title, for the past 5 years with the boys, Eunhye has been helping the boys a lot, more than we the Angels could have done, and Yoon Eunhye has been a great help as a link between the Angels and TeenTop boys.

By far as I observed she is likely the mother or sister figure in the group, everyone watching their video will see how close is Eunhye to them, any Angels who spotted them in fan meeting, music show and concert would likely notice if their manager is treating them wrongly, by far no one has raise any of that matter before.

It doesn’t sound weird if one of the boys falls for her, maybe that’s real feeling going on, but they never neglected their work or their fans, but what’s done been done. Two of the TeenTop members are in army now. There is a halt for them to perform as a group, I’m whining because i can’t see them on show nowadays, comeback? Please wait 2 more years or more.

I remember that I cried a lot when the news about L.Joe got out, but reality hit me hard after L.Joe video message. Yeah, I forgot that they were just normal people and they already gave almost all of them to us. They have feeling, they wanted to fall in love and be in love, getting into fight, to date and other stuff too and the song they sing, the lyric became more meaningful, right?

I love my boyfriend, but my love for TeenTop would never change. No matter what happen, no matter whom they are going to date. I just want them to enjoy their life to the fullest.

Dear angels, there is no point showing evidence and picture all over, it’s pretty much on the net, if you get swipe away and believe it, than let it be. I solely believe in Eunhye, she did her work as manager, a bridge between us Angels and our TeenTop Oppa, and I also believe Eunhye noona is an Angels too, doing anything that would hurt TeenTop in any way is not something that she will do, but she is human and our Oppa too, as per Chunji said... he fall in love with her, that stuff i will leave it to future and deal with later.

There is no TeenTop as a whole in a few years. It leave a bittersweet taste. I hope they would grow stronger.

I’ll be waiting always.

Promises that at least every Angels would do.

Right?

 

L.Joe continues to read some of the replies, some of them argue and some of them are willing to change their mind and some has always supported them no matter what.

He smile and close the laptop. The others are smiling to at him.

                "Let’s not worry too much, you guys make sure to continue standing on the stage for each of us okay"

                "Okay Hyung!"

 


 

Sun is already high in the sky, but she refuses to wake up, and keep on snoozing. But hearing her mother call her, she finally gives up for the temptation.

Her long wavy hair hides her face, it sullen from eating ramyeon and crying her eye out watching the new drama.

                “How are you going to class like that?” her mother ask.

                “Don’t mind, don’t mind, no one cares anyway” she giggle as she let herself to her mother cooking, it’s delicious as always she thought and continue eating.

Her mother does her hair quickly, a cute braid for the 30 years old.

                “Eomma, the kids going to laugh at me, give me a y hairdo or something”

She just laughs at her and continues to cook lunch for the kids. “Hurry up, don’t let Ari do all your work, give her some rest would you”

A long skirt, flower blouse and not forgetting her glasses too, “This is y right?” she giggle as she twirl into the kitchen where she hug and kisses her mother.

                “See you later Eomma, we’ll help out later”

                “Eunhye-ah, have fun” her mother kisses her back and she run to the building not far from their house.

                “Teacher you are late again”

Eunhye check her watch, “Not really, I’m right on time” she smiles to her student.

                “But you didn’t come in the morning”

                “Teacher is busy with stuff, so I can’t make it” busy in her bed that is. Her inner thought make an evil laugh.

                “Teacher you did watch the drama till late night right, you’re crying right” the girls student who suggested the drama asked.

They got her, they laugh when Eunhye let out a giggle, “Now, now, I share it later, come give me your English homework”

                “Did you give out homework?”

                “I did”

                “But…” they answer in unison

                “I didn’t” and she laugh again. “Let’s have fun today too okay class” she smile warmly and wink to her student.

They eat lunch prepared by Eunhye mother and after school they help out in the farm, after they done with their chores, they headed home.

                “I love you mom, thank you for your hard work today” Eunhye hug her mother tightly.

Her mother pats her head lightly, “Thanks to you too dear”

 

Eunhye head out with full stomach, she lay down on the table outside, the cool breeze soothe her body. She rests her hand on her forehead.

This bring back memory, she thought

A trail of tears falls, she quickly wipe it away, “Damn, what wrong with me” she whisper to herself.

                “Cooling out?” Ali appears with a try of watermelon.

Eunhye wake and sit properly, she munches down the cool watermelon, refreshing. She smiles to Ali.

                “I can’t believe it, it’s almost 2 years since you back here Eunhye”

Eunhye stop mid-way from taking another bite, “Unnie, don’t I even have present, don’t you notice me here” she sulk and put away her watermelon.

                “Eunhye, from someone so old, stop acting cute would you” she push a slice of watermelon in .

                “You’re so mean Unnie!” but they end up laughing.

Ali has really help her to get back on her feet, once she come back from Seoul, she life like a lifeless person, she know she shouldn’t get to caught up with her feeling, but its feel like a first heartbreak that she couldn’t get herself together.

A few months after that they find a match with Eunhye blood, not giving to much hope, she go to the hospital to get a full test out, once they meet each other, there is a lingering feeling in her heart, somehow she feel she has known that person her whole life, and they resemble each other too.

Biologically they are related, and even before the full test is finish, they already get along with each other, before she knew it Eunhye already calling her mother.

Her mother rent out her little café in town and they both head back to Eunhye hometown. Eunhye told her everything about her parent before and they decided to start living back there and open up a school or orphanage for the less fortunate to. Ali quit her teaching as she wanted to be closer to her mother and she’ll be helping out with Eunhye to set up the school. After struggling for a year they finally manage to start it.

                “Its suit you Eunhye, being a teacher” Ali pat her back lightly.

Eunhye nod her head, she enjoys teaching, and being around her student is exciting each day, they are close to each other and respect each other too.

Ali getting married by the end of the year, she don’t want to move out as she said there is no better place to let her child grow up, in their hometown where they are close to the nature.

                “You should give a serious thought about yourself too Eunhye”

Eunhye shakes her head, she just got back her mother, and it’s more than she could have asked. Her little family, her student, this place, “I’m fine like this Ali Unnie” but somehow someone flash in her mind, a dazzling smile and a cheeky laugh. She already gives her heart to that person.

Ali snickers, it’s like she can see in Eunhye eye and she’s missing someone.

                “Your boys will be out soon, don’t want to go and meet them”

Eunhye nearly choke on her watermelon, “Unnie!”

She feel guilty for leaving the boys just like that, she don’t contact any of them for the past years. Soon their activity will resume as usual, she hope for the best, and they all have grown up since she last saw them, she do keep monitor of Niel, Ricky and Changjo activity, it’s been a habit for her, she use to be their manager after all.

She will keep her heart like it is even if it one sided, until someday she let go of the feeling.

                “Well you got your own life now too, it would work out someday, somehow” Ali ruffles her long hair, “and please cut your hair Eunhye, its summer and I feel suffocated looking at it”

                “Ali Unnie so mean”

 

Soon after that, TeenTop member gather their full member and they start off with an anticipating comeback and Eunhye life resume as usual, she been a little bit too busy to keep up with the entertainment world.

 


 

AUTHOR NOTE

Ive tought about finishing it in this chapter, but im slow to write it, so i put of a bit first as i work out for the last chapter, its been a long wait right, forgive for my bad timing. sigh~

 

cross fingers, i hope to finish this one soon too ^^

 

thank you so much for waiting and reading! ^^