Playing

I'm Miss Manager

 

 

Chunji has started his recording for the make believe wedding show We Got Married a few month ago. Chunji is couple with Park Jiyeon and she is a T-ara member. They are getting along really well.

We celebrate Niel birthday last month, when he is busy filming a drama we surprise him at the scene.

The boys scheduled is pack, they are really busy. But I’ve enjoy every moment.

It’s starting to get colder this day too, it’s the late autumn, soon the leaf will change color and fall will end.

I warm my hand with the hot cup while I’m waiting for the lovebirds to come in the car soon, L.Joe and Sohyun have movie date that night.

They quickly get into the car once I’ve stop in front of them, I rush out from the basement parking and hope that no one notice us there.

The couple is talking happily and it’s been a while since they have time to meet each other.

Sohyun safely return to her member, I drive the car to our home.

            “Thank Noona” L.Joe wake up from his short nap.

I nod my head. ‘This is at least what I can help you’ “Don’t worry Byunghun-ah, it’s okay” I assured him and he smile back at me.

After a long day, I collapse in my bed as soon as I lay my head on the pillow.

I’ve notice the alarm ring, I quickly wake up and sit by my bed, I rub my eye a few time, yawn for the hundred time then I gulp down a glass of water before I rush to the bathroom.

Soon I’ve finish washing up then I wrap the towel to my body. As I make my way to my room, I’ve notice someone smirking at me.

            “You?!” I quickly try to cover myself.

            “It’s not like there is anything to see” he say.

I make a dash to my room and lock myself in and while I quickly dress up I still can hear his laugh outside.

I calm myself and walk outside, “Chunji-shi, what are you doing here?”

            “Make something for me, I’m hungry”

            “Cant you wait, I’m going upstairs soon”

I look at him curiously. This is the first time he acts like this towards me, do something happen to him?

            “Now” he demands, “What are you doing waking up so early?” he asks as he continues to look at his phone.

Yes, I did wake up to make breakfast because Niel has morning shooting today so we have to go early today.

I walk to the kitchen, “Wait for awhile” I look at him and he nod to me.

While I was busy preparing, I’ve notice Chunji has come and sit at the table, he sit there quietly while playing with his phone.

I set the table for him and while he eats I quickly pack everything.

            “I’m going first, don’t forget to lock the door” I remind him and without waiting for him to reply I quickly make my way to their dorm.

Niel are waiting for breakfast when I arrive and soon both of rush to Niel shooting spot.

One of the days that we all get a little bit of rest, after dinner I walk downstairs to my place. After cleaning up my home, I turn on the laptop. While I was concentrating my reading, I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

            “Noona” he stands at my door and CAP smile to me.

            “Hi” I can’t hide my smile looking at him. CAP really looks like an innocent child when he relaxes up and not around camera.

I let the door open and he come in and rest on my bed.

            “Minsoo-ah, you should really get a girlfriend”

            “Why?” he giggle a bit.

I turn to see him laying comfortably on my bed.

            “This is why” I point to him.

He smirks, “I’m bugging you too much right”

I laugh and turn my focus at my laptop, “No, not really” and I continue my reading.

He picks the book on the table and continues his reading, CAP has start spending his time with me, at first I feel awkward to let him stay in my room, but somehow I feel comfortable having him. When the scheduled is not too tight, he will come and accompanying me while reading a book on my bed.

At least I don’t feel alone and I have someone to talk to.

I laugh at the stuff I’m reading while surfing on the net.

            “Noona?” he called for me,

            “Sorry, I’m reading comment from anti-fan”

            “Which one” CAP come to my side, and then I show him the comment.

            “Teen Top is so gay, they should disband” he read it out aloud.

He looks at me asking what make me laugh, “Funny right? Don’t you think so? He doesn’t even know you guys, this kind of comment when we cannot do anything to change it, it rather hilarious for me”

            “Ah! You’re really positive”

And I show him another comment, “L.Joe is to short, he should be kick out from Teen Top”

            “Averagely, we are pretty short Noona” CAP return to the bed.

            “I know, but that’s doesn’t mean anything, it’s not that you can’t be an artist if you’re short, or the shortest in the group”

CAP laugh, “Salute”

            “But some comment does bother me, like when Teen Top can’t perform live. I know some of our choreography is hard and doing it while singing is even harder. That’s why I’m pushing you guys to stay healthy, be fit and a lot of vocal training”

            “We are fine now right Noona?”

            “Still need to practice, and you CAP… they are saying that you look to lazy, stop being the leader”

He laugh and roll in my bed, he stop and look at me, “Why? It’s funny, you should laugh too” he smiles cutely.

I shake my head while I smile to him, “Should you go back now”

            “Do you want to sleep?”

I shake my head, “Later”

            “I’ll leave when you’re ready to sleep” he smile, he pats the pillow beside him while he smirks playfully at me.

My eyes grow bigger at his act, I take the rabbit doll on my table then I throw at him.

CAP really playful at time, “Come on Minsoo, let’s go” I drag him from my bed, we get out from the room.

I prepare hot cocoa for both of us, “Noona, how are you and Chanhee"

I nearly choke my drink, “He, he… I don’t know”

            “Sorry that I haven’t really talk to him, he seem to ignore me every time I mention your name”

I pause, bothered with what CAP just told me.

            “Noona” he called for me, we exchange smile. “Be positive Noona, I thought you’re strong”

            “I’m still here though. I just have to do my job right so he won’t pissed with me”

CAP finished his drink, “I don’t think he really hate you as our manager”

            “Is it because I’m a woman?” I bring the cup to the sink.

            “That’s will be racist Noona, there might be something else”

 I wipe my hand and walk towards CAP, “Patient Minsoo, I just have to be patient”

            “Who will snap first, it will be amusing to see both of you fight” he smirk at me, “Wont you try talking to him?” he smirk again.

            “Looking at the condition now, I don’t think it’s the right time”

We stare at each other.

I wonder what’s going in his head now.

            “Well, I better go to bed now” CAP makes his way to the door.

I yawn, “Agree”

            “Goodnight Noona”

            “Night Minsoo” I lock the door and when straight to my bed.

It just I have forget that Chunji might come to my house, I’ve been caught off guard many time by him, seriously… is he even trying to make our relationship more difficult. But today, I’m aware and dress up in the bathroom right after I’ve finish taking the bath.

I peek outside and notice him sitting in the sofa, I smirk and walk out, and while ignoring him I walk to the kitchen, still I can hear him laugh.

I turn to see if he is not really laughing at me or something…

Chunji change to another sofa, now he is sitting looking at me, he smile and laugh again.

I turn quickly, hiding my redden cheek from him, ‘what is it now?’ I hold my chest as my heart pumping hard.

While I was busy calming myself, I don’t notice that Chunji has stand at my back. I turn to continue preparing breakfast and because I turn too anxiously I nearly sweep on my feet but he grabs my waist and holds me closely to him.

He stares straight to my eye, our eye lock to each other for awhile. “Careful there” he whisper to my ears.

I stand on my feet. “Thanks” I mumble a weak gratitude.

            “I’ll wait upstairs like the others,” Chunji walk out from my home.

I look at the door, as if I can stare thru the wooden door. My brain continues to think the reason why Chunji is acting up with me.

            “Ah!” I cut my finger with the knife. I clean the cut, and put band aid on it.

I control my breathing as I might end up having a mental breakdown if I keep on thinking about Chunji sudden behavior change.

I pinch my cheek a few times. Yah! Wake up Yoon Eunhye-ah! This isn’t a dream.

I try to shake away Chunji face that keep on hanging in my mind, “Dang it!” is this his new method to throw me out as their manager

‘It might work’