Eunhye _ _ _ _ Chanhee

I'm Miss Manager

           Earlier that morning, with sleepiness still hang on her eye she when to the bathroom to freshen up. with bright smile she walk out from the bathroom, feeling refresh. They had just arrive home about 2 or 3 hours earlier, the photoshoot end up pretty late. Then she when straight into Niel room, "Niel-ah" she sit by the bed and she poke his cheek playfully.


He wriggle and push Eunhye hand away.

   "Niel-ah" she raise her tone a bit.  Niel refuse to wake up, he turn his body to the other side.

A wicked smile plastered on her face, "Niel-ah!" and she slap his forehead.


    "Noona!" Niel sprang out from his bed and he rub his forehead, Eunhye laugh it out and when out from his room.


Eunhye hesitant at Chunji bedroom door, what is this feeling because her heart is racing. Her hand stop at his doorknob, she breath deeply and slowly she calm herself down. She went inside and open up the curtain, the light brighten the room.


Eunhye stand there as she watch Chunji in his sleep. for a moment, she think she saw something twinkle. 


Chunji rustle and wake up from bed. "Morning Noona" he gave her a sleepy smile then he stretch and yawn. He stare at Eunhye that staring at him, he smile, "Morning" he say once again.


    "Ah... yeah... Good morning" she is flustered to get caught by Chunji. Chunji smile and he stand and without word he take out his shirt and when to the bathroom. 


Eunhye blink her eye a few times then she put her hand on her chest, she can feel the beating inside and her finger tremble. She suddenly realize something and with rose cheeks she run out from his room and went to the kitchen.


Eunhye is long gone after he head out from the bathroom, but the smile stay as her face linger in his mind.


    "Does it hurt?" she smile as her hand touch his forehead, Niel pouts make him look a lot like a fish, Eunhye giggle.
    "Food, I'm hungry Noona" Ignoring Eunhye pampering in the morning.


Eunhye pat his head lightly and she continue to serve the food on the table.

Chunji watch her, and the feeling are different than when she's with CAP.


Roght after the breakfast the three of them went out to their schedule. They drop off Niel at the company and Eunhye drive Chunji to his practice place and she was quiet all the way.


    "Later Noona" Chunji jump out from the car, he smile brightly as he wave.


Eunhye cant help but to smile too and then rush to have meeting with  client who want TeenTop to promote their product.

 
The night curtain has fallen, the moon light up the sky and its getting colder too. Eunhye hurried to her car, she make sure to pack some hot coffee and sweet donut for her boys.


Eunhye wait in the car, "Chunji are really taking his time" Eunhye look at her watch, he's running late. Eunhye sigh as she rest her head on the steering but then she notice Chunji and Jiyeon walking toward the car from the side mirror, it pick her interest.


Eunhye caught them kissing each other, and she look away quickly.


Jiyeon is laughing and Chunji pinch her nose lightly. Chunji knock on the window. Eunhye turn and she flash a weak smile.
    "Sorry Unnie, I've kept Oppa to long" Jiyeon smile brightly.
Eunhye just nod her head and smile.


Eunhye sigh as she drive away, they were silence at first but Eunhye has to speak her mind.
    "I know I've say it before, still... please be careful how you acted so carefree with Jiyeon"
Without looking away from his phone, "Right back at you too, Noona"
Eunhye is confuse with his word.
    "Just remember, even the wall have eyes and ears. Please be careful"
Chunji smirk, "right back at you too, Noona" 

Eunhye sigh as she shake her head, she wonder if Chunji is going thru a rebellious stage.


Its been a while since they had a chance to sit for a dinner together because everyone has their own work to fulfill. The dinner fill with laughter from the member.


Changjo head out after dinner, his manager pick him up to the filming location. Ricky and Niel stuck at the living room playing games and 
the two rappers are seriously talking to each other, CAP has start to have interest in lyric making, they enjoy the music sample that L.Joe makes.


With the water still dripping from his hair he went out from the bathroom as he walk to close the bedroom door he notice Eunhye, quickly Chunji pull her into his room.
    "Wait!"
Chunji close the door, he smirk playfully. he press Eunhye body to the door.
    "What are you doing" she try not to raise her voice, worried if anyone heard her.
Chunji is smiling to his ear, her lips caught his attention and he still remember the sweetness he taste before.

Chunji hand stop in mid-air, he look at Eunhye but she's not saying anything and then with no objection he touch her lips. 


Eunhye pinch his cheeks, "Yah" Eunhye got angry all of a sudden.
    "Its hurts!" Chunji touch his cheeks.
Eunhye smile, "Sit down" she told him to seat beside the bed.
    "Stay" she get the hairdryer on and she quickly done his hair.
    "You will catch a fever if you don't be careful" she pat his head lightly.
Chunji caught her in his arm, he warp his hand around her waist. "Don't go" its sounded like a whisper but Eunhye catch his word.
    "I'm not going anywhere, but i need to go and rest too. and you have practice tomorrow"
He hold her in silent for a while, "Yeah" he finally pull away.
Still in daze, she smile to him. "Goodnight" she step away from his bedroom.


Only Niel and Chunji participate in the year end performance, but everyone are pretty busy with their own schedule. Everything went well for that year, 70% of hard work, 25% of talent and 5 percent of luck? maybe, but she hope nothing for the best for the boys.


Eunhye close with her hand, she smile to her co-worker who caught her yawning. Yes, everyone is pretty tired. The meeting have been for hours and Eunhye hasn't been sleeping properly.  She doze for awhile, but a knock on the table wake her up, she look at Joo Sunbae and Eunhye flash a weak smile and she mumble a sorry.
She miss a few things, but she cant help it. the meeting finally ended.
    "Eunhye-shi, there another meeting tomorrow, so please come refresh and ready" Jo Sunbae reminded her.
    "Yes Jo Sunbae" she bow politely and quickly grab another cup of coffee before she headed back to the car.
while she was humming her favourite tune as she choose a song to company her home, the phone rings and Eunhye answer and listen to the caller, her expression change. somehow she feel bad about this but she agree to meet up.
she grab some hot coffee and donut on the way. They meet up at a park near her apartment.


    "Unnie! here" she called Eunhye as soon as she notice her.
    "Jiyeon-ah" she greet with a big smile.
They chat for a bit before Jiyeon open up, "Unnie" she ask nervously.
Eunhye reply with a nod and another donut safely enter .
    "I dont have anyone to share this with, the member think that I've lost my mind because I've been talking about it everyday" she stop to check Eunhye reaction. she smile warmly.
    "Unnie, Chunji Oppa... is really cute, isnt it" Jiyeon smile brightly as she continue to talk about Chunji, Eunhye listen and smile sometime she laugh. Jiyeon is boosting about her on-screen husband.


    "Unnie"
    "Yeah"
    "We are perfect for each other right"
Eunhye nod with a two second to hesitant. 
Jiyeon smile, "The fan would support it, we have our fan base since we start out WGM together"
Eunhye nod again, she think she knew where this conversation going.
    "Oppa are really good looking and I'm pretty too, we are passionate singer. there is no one else for Oppa, I'm the perfect fit"
Eunhye cant agree more, she is right.
    "We should go out, admit it to the world"


    "Wait" Eunhye scream at Jiyeon word.
Jiyeon  is shock at Eunhye reaction, "Unnie"
    "Sorry, i don't meant to yell"and she let out an apologetic smile, "You might want to ask my opinion about you both freely admit that you're a couple but i don't have the final say" she continue "I dont think the company would even let you do that, we have been a little bit strict about relationship too nowadays" Eunhye try to explain more.
They stare at each other but Eunhye turned away.


    "Unnie like Chunji too, dont you?" Jiyeon ask.
Eunhye is taken with her sudden question. "Of-ofcourse, I like all Teen Top"
    "You know what i ask" Jiyeon turn serious.
    "Oh... no.. no.. its not" she laugh away akwardly.


Jiyeon catch her hand, she stand and face Eunhye, "You better stay away from Chunji" her expression change, the bubbly Jiyeon is hidden from  the stern look. 
    "There is no way a manager should fall in love with their idol, no one will accept it" she reminded Eunhye.
Eunhye stare at Jiyeon, she cant do anything.
    "No one will let it go easily, its either you or Chunji" the end of bend upward, she's snickering at Eunhye, Jiyeon push her back.
    "What's she think exactly, she doesn't even remember her place" Jiyeon mumble as she walk away.


Eunhye is rather shock to see with her own eyes when Jiyeon turn from a total angel to a devil. but Eunhye smile and let the thought flew away. Ofcourse anyone would be jealous of her, she is 24/7 with the guys, any girls would kill for her title, the manager of your favorite idols.


Its an act of jealousy, she thought "AH... I'm so jealous" With a light heart she drove back to home.


She clean up the house before she headed to bed, on her bed, she lay on her stomach and look up on her tab, checking her to do's and other stuff, while browsing the picture gallery, she stop at a picture of Chunji, that have  a big question mark on it.
Eunhye smile, she write on the picture;


FACT 1: EUNHYE LIKE TEENTOP.
FACT 2: EUNHYE LIKE CHUNJI VOICE.
FACT 3: EUNHYE _ _ _ _ CHANHEE


She leave some black space.

She put down the tab aside and stand, she walk to the window. Eunhye stand by the window, she smile to herself enjoying the night sky full of stars.
She feel lighter, she feel relive like a big stone from her back has been remove, her trouble night went away and she sleep tightly.


Her tab lying on the side table display a picture of Chunji full of scribble on it, and in the blank space between her name and his name, instead of a word she draw something.


FACT 3: EUNHYE <3 CHANHEE