BANGMINSOO x YOONEUNHYE

I'm Miss Manager

                                    

How did it end up like this? A question Ari ask but she doesn’t open up yet.  Eunhye lay down on the table set out outside the house, Ari doesn’t bother her after dinner, and she ate a bit, not to worry both of them.

Eunhye try to grab the star in the sky, impossible. She blush when memory flash in her mind, this is where they first shared a kiss, it doesn’t matter if it just physical between them, it doesn’t matter because she have love him, maybe long before she even know the feeling is there.

She put her arm on her forehead, why did it happen like this, she take a deep breath trying to put her memory, its all jumble up inside.


It was rather late when Eunhye reach home that time, she just picks Niel up.

                “Stop it Hyung!”

                “Enough! Hyung! Stop it!”

Niel and Eunhye look at each other while taking off their shoe.

                “They must be playing around again” Eunhye just smile from the thought.

Niel smile, “Yes” Niel, even thought he is a little bit tired but he is up for any battle in the house.

Eunhye stop her step,

                “Why Noona” Niel come inside to see that Bang Minsoo is punching Chanhee face, while the younger member trying to stop the two of them.

                “Hyung!” Niel run to stop them.

Eunhye come to her sense, she quickly tries to stop the two from brawling with each other.

                “Guys! Stop it!”

Its really bad that time, they don’t even know what happen and in the mist of everything Eunhye got push to the side and she lost her footing and she hit the fish bowl on the table and it crash to the floor, all movement stop.

They all stare at Eunhye, Niel jump to check on her, as he hold her arm to support her, she shriek a bit, she hurt her arm.

Minsoo let go of her hold from Chunji shirt collar, he look at him once. Blood rush from the side of his mouth, he is bruised here and there and did he do that to him. Bang Minsoo come back to his sense.

Without saying anything else Bang Minsoo left the home.

Chanhee slide down to the floor, he tries to catch up his breath, it’s a bit blurry but he knows that Eunhye is sitting in front of him.

While the other is cleaning up the mess they made earlier. Eunhye quietly think for a moment how to talk to Chanhee.

                “Let me clean the cut” Eunhye hold his hand.

He pulls back, “No”

                “It’s going to get bad if its get infected Lee Chanhee” she say it with a stern look, and she meant she’s serious if she call by their full name.

                “Don’t you dare touch me” Chanhee try to get up on his own, with difficulty he manage to stand on his own foot, but as he make his way he fall to the floor.

Eunhye shake her head, not just bratty this person he is an airhead, reckless, immature, nagger, so full of himself. Eunhye close the bedroom, letting Chanhee rest for a bit.

                  “You guys are tired to right, go to bed” she asks the member who still sit in the living room, Ricky trying hard to not fall asleep.

                  “Noona,” L.Joe trying to say something.

She looks at him and shake her head, “Go to bed, its enough for today, goodnight” Eunhye usher everyone to their bedroom and making sure that everyone went to bed.

Ignorance is bliss and if she can do that will everything go back as usual.

Nope, she is 100% wrong, so wrong she slap herself mentally, its tense, everyday was tense between them, Minsoo are not talking to the member, he just say what matter and that it, so does Chanhee, ignoring everyone. The others start worrying and they have tried talking to the older member, but nothing gets into them.

Bang Minsoo started slacking off and he started to get home drunk each night. Sometime he even got some bruises on his face.

                 “Hyung” Niel call him as he made his way inside.

He stops and looks at him, and he made his way to the kitchen, Niel pass him a glass of water. Eunhye wanted to talk to him too, but she stop and she kind of eavesdrop on them talking.

                 “Stop worrying us please”

Minsoo gulp down the water in one gulp.

                 “None of your business and keep your head out of it” then he glare once at Niel and he head to his bedroom upstairs.

Minsoo got called to the boss office the other day, and so do Eunhye later that day.

                 “I’ve been inform of rumors between the member of TeenTop, something happen right?” Andy Sajangnim asks her.

                 “Its just boys misunderstanding” Eunhye doesn’t really have confident in her word, but hope that does it, well… she hope so.                          

                 “You should really be careful Eunhye, keep peace between the member, they are all still growing up”

Eunhye nod her head, “Andy Oppa, I’ll try my best”

He takes a deep breath, “One more thing, I’ve been hearing that C.A.P going to pub all night and head back drunk alone, you know about that”

                 “He asked for my permission” Eunhye lied, she doesn’t want to get Minsoo in trouble, she lied.

                 “I’ll make sure to take care of that”                                           

                 “I’ll keep your word for now, you may go now”

Eunhye bow politely and head out from the room.

 

                                        Suffocating, yes living in the house now feel suffocating, all the member are aware of the relationship between Minsoo and Chanhee, They have try to talk it out from either of them, but its all  failed. If Minsoo keep on with his attitude, nothing going to be better, and Chanhee is not doing anything to patch up things either.

Ignorance is bliss, if she can do that. Nope, in her position now she cannot do that and as their manager she cannot afford to let them drown in the situation, something has to be done.  

While the other member is not home yet from their schedule, Eunhye knock on Minsoo bedroom.

                 “We need to talk, I’ll be outside” she peek inside as she spot Minsoo on his bed, resting soundly.

They both when silent for awhile, Eunhye not sure how she should start the conversation, should she just attack him, bombarded him with question,

                 “What happen” she ask

Minsoo look to the sky, he is still in his right mind now, so he take some time to think if he should answer that, he look to the person sitting next to him, Yoon Eunhye is their manager, a noona, a chingu, a… he stop there when he notice that Eunhye staring to him.

                 “You, it you happen Eunhye”

Eunhye looked trouble.

I know that look on your face Eunhye, trouble… I know you don’t want to face me, I know you try to forget what happen before, he keep his thought inside.

Eunhye notice him staring, she look away.

                 “Forget about it, don’t mind about me” Minsoo stand up, but Eunhye take his hand.

                 “Minsoo, don’t go, lets settle this, I don’t want you to continue your act like this. Everyone is worried about you”

                 “We need you Minsoo because you’re the leader, please”

Minsoo snicker, “All you need is C.A.P, and Bang Minsoo doesn’t matter right” he pulls his hand away and leaves Eunhye alone.

Taken back by his word, Eunhye froze in her seat, what did Minsoo meant by that.

                 “Noona, is Minsoo Hyung out again” Niel saw her at the balcony.

She look at Niel, “I don’t know what to do Niel-ah, what to do” she wanted to cry but she hold it in.

 

                                                  Idol come here to play around, so its doesn’t matter much, he enjoy the music, drink more than he would normally do, its hurt but he can read it in her face, she doesn’t feel the same, its hurt more cause she can’t say anything even to reject him. How tragic is that.

His been changing pub for couple of time, he not sure but somehow he wanted to erase her from his mind, drink some more Bang Minsoo, erase her, dump her, kill her from your memory.

                 “Eunhye, don’t go, don’t go” he saw a couple figure, it seem like Eunhye with someone.

                 “Are you checking my girl man?”

Minsoo doesn’t really catch what that person say, but she drag the woman to his side, “She’s mine” that’s all he mutter.

They were fighting with each other, he receives some punch, but the other person taken more punch that he did, its make him satisfied. Bang Minsoo snicker as the person lay on the street,

                “Oppa!” the woman scream, “Oppa! Are you okay”

Bang Minsoo realize something, he fight with someone, “I’m so sorry” he mutter and run away from the scene. 

 

Eunhye rustle in bed, she cannot fall asleep. Eunhye end up taking Ricky dog for a walk, or a run or anything, she just need to clear her mind, and Minsoo is not home yet, it worries her.

As she running down the hill, she notice the car coming uphill, she run to the side, giving way to the car, but it seem that the car is headed her way.

But it’s too late, she closes her eye and screams and then she heard a crash. She opens her eye and notice the car had impact with the lamp post.

                    “Minsoo!” she finally notice the car. She runs to the driver seat, “Bang Minsoo!” she cried hoping that nothing happens to him.

                    “Noona, you are too loud” Minsoo snicker, but he rush out from car and puke and he let out everything from his system.

                     “Feeling better now?” she asks after Minsoo gulp down the water.

Minsoo pat the dog head, he wag his tail a little and settle down quietly.

                        “Yeah, much better” he smile back to her.

Eunhye glare to him, “Now you’re feeling better, what gotten into you Bang Minsoo, it doesn’t matter if I call you C.A.P or Minsoo or Bang Minsoo, does it matter to you. It’s the same person, it’s the same person for me,” Eunhye get teary, its fall on her cheeks.

                        “I’m sorry okay,” he wipes of the tears, and he continues, “I’ve said something that I shouldn’t have. I’m sorry”

                        “Don’t ever do that ever again Minsoo”

He chuckle a bit, “Sometime you’re such a kid Noona”

Eunhye blush with his word, “Don’t tease me, Minsoo”

                        “Don’t be so cute Noona, it’s hard to stop” he reaches to touch his cheeks, but Eunhye suddenly froze. He laughs again.

                        “I’m sorry”

Eunhye look at the car, “Well, we better take care of that first”

Minsoo can’t help but laugh again, it’s been awhile since she sees this side of him, laughing so effortlessly, and this is the Bang Minsoo she knows.

They got a lift back home, the car would be in the garage for repair, they both when inside and Eunhye help to clean up Minsoo injuries.

                        “Oh. It’s hurt Noona, please lightly with care”

Eunhye smirk, “Well I am doing it properly you know”

                        “Please, you’re avenging aren’t you”

She can’t help but laugh and Minsoo join her too.

                        “Done, go and rest up Minsoo-ah”

                        “Noona” Minsoo grab the end of her sweater, he rested his head on her back, Eunhye flinch, “Stay awhile, stay still just like this for awhile, please” he ask.

                        “Noona, stop being so nice to everyone”

                        “But, I’m …“and he cut her word, “I know, I know but don’t be cute with everyone”

With heavy sigh he laughs, “Noona, can you say it once. I need to hear it once… even if you don’t say it I already know but its killing me inside if you don’t answer me back Noona, I’m going crazy”

                        “I love you Yoon Eunhye”

He waited, she take her time, she doesn’t want him to get hurt, she thought that being ignorance would be best and things going to be the same, but she is wrong, she has to face this once and for all. It’s for his sake too.

                        “I don’t love you Bang Minsoo”

Minsoo stand up, he ruffle her hair, “Goodnight, work hard little Miss Manager, do your best”

Heartbroken, but he feels relived. “Thank you Noona,” he whisper and left from the kitchen.

Both of them grow up a bit that moment as they learn something from each other.

 

                        “Yahh!! Bang Minsoo!!” the house fills with Eunhye screaming as she run upstairs. There goes her perfect life, she thought everything going to be well since Bang Minsoo come back to his sense.

She can’t wait and open the door to Minsoo bedroom, and he already prepares to get out. He smiles cheekily to her.

                        “You stupid!”

Bang Minsoo ignored her and walk downstairs to the kitchen,

                        “Morning Ricky, Changjo, got schedule today”

Both of them shake their head, “We’re going to class today Hyung”

He nod and take a sit at the table.

                        “What’s wrong with Noona?” Niel come out from his room, as she heard Eunhye walk in furiously to her bedroom to get her stuff.

Minsoo move his shoulder up and down as he stuff some food into his mouth, he better eat up a lot.

                            “Are you done yet, hurry up” it’s not the first time they see Eunhye gone mad like that, but she rarely exploded. So what happen, Niel were looking at the Ricky and Changjo who continue to eat their breakfast.

                            “Please Noona, let me finish my share, its going to be a battle later, let me eat first okay”

Niel look at him curiously, “Nothing Niel, eat up before I finish yours too” he chuckle and quickly finish his food.

                            “Be good” he ruffle Ricky hair, “Hyung” Ricky protest as he tries to shove Minsoo hand away.

 

She’s a failure, she couldn’t event take care of them, and they were whispering behind Eunhye back, oh please they were too loud for it to be called whispering

                            “Why are you wasting time over thinking what they are talking about you? And the only person who could say that is us, the member of TeenTop, its will be our pleasure to condemn you my little Miss Manager” Minsoo laugh happily as he made his way to the boss office.

Under such circumstances , how can a person be so carefree, as if he hadn’t do anything wrong.

                        “You understand what you’ve done right C.A.P” they were watching the recording of the morning news, yes an idol is alleged of assaulting a man under the fluent of alcohol. The name hasn’t been release to the news, but T.O.P Media had been called as the suspect clearly says it’s C.A.P who does it.

                        “Andy Sajangnim, it was me who did it. My manager didn't know anything because she only a person and that she couldn’t manage us all, I’ve gone out without her permission, I’m still young, I don’t know maybe I’m in my rebellious age or something, I haven’t really properly grown up myself right Sajangnim” he smile like he didn’t care less.

                        “Yoon Eunhye, please give us a moment, I need to talk personally to him”

                        “Please don’t put all the blame on Bang Minsoo, I also burden by the responsibly”

Eunhye bow down politely and leave the room.

Eunhye wait anxiously outside, what did they talk about, Andy Oppa wouldn’t hurt Bang Minsoo right, wait what are she imagining at time like this. She let out a heavy breath.

                        “Its must be hard on you Eunhye-shi” Kim Boyong is Andy secretary, she now all the things going on in the office too.

She shake her head, “No, they are not burdensome at all” she smile brightly, taking care of TeenTop is a blessing for her.

How long are they going to talk anyway, Eunhye feel uneasy sitting there doing nothing.

                        “Noona, let’s go” Minsoo sneak out from the door, he show her his cheeky smile as always.

                        “I should meet with Sajangnim too”

Minsoo pull her arm, “Let’s go Noona”

                        “I’m the leader of TeenTop right, so everything have been taken care off”

Eunhye look puzzle, “What going to happen”                                                                          

                        “You going to know soon, but before that, let’s play around a bit” he smiles again.

Then Minsoo when somewhere without her, the other member arrives and they were called to the boss office again.

                        “As we’re talking now C.A.P is reporting himself to the officer and the there will be a conference and soon C.A.P going to the military”

The members look to each other, Eunhye herself look confuses.

                        “I know what C.A.P been doing at its best for him to finish his military services”

                        “Its not fair, Hyung done nothing wrong, well he did do something bad but military services so sudden,” Ricky wanted to cry, but Changjo holding his hand, he squeeze it a bit to make sure that Ricky have to be strong.

                        “C.A.P has taken the wrong step, he already agreed and he will take full responsibility for hic action, that’s all, you all can dismiss”

                        “But, Sajangnim”

                        “Eunhye, please” he eyed Eunhye, Eunhye startled by his stern look. “Guys come on let’s wait for Minsoo okay”

 

Everyone look so depress that day, we try to talk it out with Minsoo, but everything already had been plan out he said, just go with it. Its not like he’s going to go into prison or something as eventually they all going to go to the service anyway, so why not now. He laughs it care freely.

                        “About what happen the other day with Chanhee, well I’m the one at fault, it’s really are my bad”

He pat Chanhee shoulder, “Yeah, whatever, I’m sorry too”

That’s how they meant things out, so easily… Eunhye doesn’t really know the reason they were fighting each other before, but it’s a relived that they forgive each other.

That night they had one last dinner all six of them, its will be awhile when they can gather again like that.


                        “I don’t know that it’s really the last time we all going to be together”

Maybe she been selfish all the time before, holding them so dear to herself, ignoring a lot of things that she should have give more attention too, she is guilty for things she doesn’t notice too.

 

 


Author note,

Sorry is not enough, but i hope my lovely chingu would understand~ take it,2 chapters fill with love <3

honestly speaking IM MISS MANAGER will end soon.

either 1 or 2 chapters away.

you know who you're, yes im talking to you, whose been commenting~ im ashamed that ive made u wait, honestly i did, i feel so sorry... but im going to work hard and give final kiss to this story~ wink~ give candy to u~ luv u so much!