Question mark

I'm Miss Manager

 


 

The four of them seat in the office, tense linger in the room, and Eunhye keep her face straight.

                “You know why we are today, like any other person I really dislike rumour spreading like wildfire especially if it’s a bad one” Jo Sunbae look left and right.

                “Well now, Kim-shi, is it right what Chunji had done something horrible to you that consist bullying that hurting you”

Kim looks a little bit shock by her word, “Ho-honestly… he never hurt me directly, he did yell and throw things at me and shove me sometime but I never got hurt” he shutter a bit but still not looking directly at Chunji or Eunhye.

                “Do you start the rumour to get back at Chunji?”

Kim shakes his head, “No, I would never do that. I might had whine and someone overhead and the rumour begins”

Jo Sunbae look at Eunhye, she nods her head.

                “Kim-shi, you may leave the office”

Kim bow politely and leave the room.

Eunhye take a deep breath, she look at Jo Sunbae.

                “Well, Chunji do you have anything to say to defend yourself?”

                “No, not really, guilty for my action but I’m not sorry”

Eunhye glare to him.

                “What? Is it because his new that he shouldn’t be yell at if he done nothing right? We got yell at, the teachers get mad at us and you got it worse and is it still my problem?”

                “That doesn’t start any rumour, but this would affect you somehow, what do you want?” Jo Sunbae asks straight to the point.

Chunji look at Jo Sunbae once and turn his gaze at Eunhye, “I want Eunhye Noona to be back as my manager”

Eunhye can’t stop shooting laser at Chunji.

Jo Sunbae smile and she stand to leave the office, she pat Eunhye shoulder lightly.

                “Well, deal with it, I want a decision quick, either way I want the rumour to stop” she stands to leave the office, Eunhye and Chunji stand up and bow politely to her.

They sit in silence, Eunhye close her eye to think properly while Chunji not saying a thing, he has laid his condition and it’s up for Eunhye to deal with it. They were glaring at each other, but it was interrupt by a knock at the door.

                “Sorry, but we need to use the room for a meeting” one of Eunhye co-worker make her way into the room.

                “Ahh... Yes... Sorry about that”

Chunji already at the door, Eunhye make a quick dash toward Chunji, “We talk about this later”

Ignoring Eunhye he continues to walk to the practice room.

Frustrated but Eunhye is racing against time as she need to take care of other member too, later that night she pick up Chunji at the office, they are the last one headed home as the other member are already finish their schedule earlier.

Eunhye are busy thinking as they were driving towards the house, it’s not that she can’t be Chunji manager but she had her reason and she can’t handle everything on her own as each member start to have a lot of individual schedule. If she can divide herself into six people, of course she would definitely do it, but since there no such things.

Before she know it they already arrive, Chunji take his things and quickly get out from the car. Eunhye are boiling is anger, finally she wanted to explode “Yah! Chunji! Wait for me! We have to talk!”

Eunhye dash inside but the light are turn off, “What the problem, did I forget to pay the bill” she talk to herself as she but it was just not turn on, she heard the bedroom door close and she stomp upstairs, “Yah! Chunji, who do you think you are, behaving like you’re higher than anyone!” she scream her heart out forgetting that there are in the house and the other member might heard her yelling.

The light upstairs are also out, she couldn’t really see properly.

Suddenly the light turns on,

“Happy birthday!” Ricky jump out of nowhere with a cake in hand. Eunhye lost her footing at the last stair.

“Wahh!” she yells and closes her eye thinking that this would really hurt her.

“Got’cha!” then she heard a giggle from her backside, she know that deep voice.

                “Wow, you’re lucky Noona!” Changjo pull Eunhye to the sofa and they rounded her and sing a birthday song.

Eunhye are still surprise from the event. They when quite while looking for Eunhye next action.

                “Noona, blow the candle and make a wish” Niel reminded her.

She blows the candle with a wish but her eye fill with tears and slowly it fall down, they look surprise by her action.

                “Noona” Ricky hugs her and the other members come and hug her to comfort her.

                “It’s okay Noona, it okay”

CAP wipes her tears.

                “I’m sorry, I’m too happy…” she smiles brightly.

L.Joe put the cream on her nose, he laughs loudly. “Our angel, happy birthday to you” he smile and pull her to dance with him, Eunhye giggle and they dance all the night.

 

 

Eunhye usher them to bed as the night has deepen, they have an early recording tomorrow. After finishing clean up Eunhye headed to her room. Before she can fall asleep the she receive a text from Chunji, he wanted to talk to her.

She nearly forget that she was shouting at him earlier, reluctantly she get up from bed and run to the balcony upstairs.

His head are covered with towel and he is flashing one hell of a killer smile.

                “Seriously, you should dry it properly”

Chunji pull her closer to him, “Do it for me”

                “You’re such a baby”

                “You’re annoying”

But Eunhye still help him with drying his damp hair. She sits in front of him.

                “Noona” Eunhye doesn’t notice that Chunji has move closer to her.

Eunhye stop her hand from moving.

                “Something like this happen before right?”

                “I don’t know” but she move back when Chunji come near. He smirks at her action.

He grab her closer and landed and light kiss on her lips, Eunhye quickly push him away.

                “You” she wanted to yell but afraid that someone found them like this.

                “We make a promise that you be Teen Top manager and that also mean to specially be my manager so I can keep watch on your performance”

If she could shoot laser from her eye, Chunji would have thousand holes in his body.

                “You’re not forgetting our deal right?”

Eunhye shake her head, “But, I’m doing okay”

                “But that doesn’t mean that we had to get married right, I have to not like you to be able to not be married to you, understand?”

                “No, I don’t care anymore. I don’t get you, whatever” she wanted to walk away but Chunji catch her arm.

                “Don’t go”

Eunhye watch him take out something from his pocket, he wear it on her wrist, “My angel, happy birthday”

                “Come on, you need to rest, it’s been a long day” Chunji pull her to his side, he grab her waist.

                “Don’t think too much Noona, sleep tight” he pat her head lightly and he usher her in her bedroom before closing the door shut again.

 

 

Eunhye give in as she signs back in as Chunji personal manager, for her it was like heaven and hell on earth. Another month come and it’s finally once again the recording for WGM for the ChunJiYeon couple.

Eunhye keep her calm intact, the couple are extra close and she started wondering if they really got together for real, today they were recording for a magazine shoot as they were one of the couple that has the longest couple in the history of WGM.

Their chemistry make the photo-shoot smooth all the way, they tackle any given pose perfectly even the hottest is nailed. They don’t even hesitant to kiss for the shoot.

Eunhye end up walking out from the studio as she feels the burning inside that she can’t understand. After cooling her head for a while she headed inside, she has to monitor the interview session.

While the couple are eating after the long shoot, Eunhye come to them, “Good work today” she smiles to Jiyeon.

She smile back lovingly, “No sweat, we work it out Unnie”

Eunhye patted his shoulder but Chunji hissed and move his body away. Eunhye is taken back and she catches Jiyeon snickering at her.

                “I’m going to look at the final picture” and Eunhye leave them alone.

Jiyeon watch till her gone. “You put up a great act”

                “I’ve said that she doesn’t have anything with me”

Jiyeon giggle, “You can’t even lie at me, her job depends on you so you better keep your act together”

                “You keep your mouth shut”

                “Oppa, good job that you got her back as your manager, I want to crush her hope, she has to know her place, and she is nothing but a manager”

                “Keep your together and I’ll be yours to play with”

Jiyeon grind, it’s a big win for her, “That’s why I love you more Oppa!  You’re the best!”

They say thanks to everyone, Jiyeon stand at the passenger seat, “Goodbye Unnie, drive carefully because your taking my husband too” Jiyeon flash her bright smile to her.

                “Don’t worry Jiyeon, I will”

Jiyeon focus on Chunji, they chatted for a bit, Eunhye look at them when Chunji give a kiss on her cheeks, and Jiyeon is blushing happily.

Eunhye keep her gaze back on the steering, she can’t hide that she is hurt inside but she can’t put it away, why does Chunji affect her this much.

They when back in silent, but as the manager, she know she had to say something to Chunji.

                “Chunji, please be careful about your act when you’re with Jiyeon, I know that she’s your on screen wife”

                “I know how to act and you don’t have to mind me”

                “It’s not that I want to but I have to, it’s my job and you know that”

She can hear the faint laugh from Chunji, she know his snickering to her.

                “I know, but I’m young, wild and free”

                “And you’re a part of a team, whatever you do will affect the team to, please remember that, you know what happen to L.Joe, so bear in mind you won’t always be on top, one single mistake can pull you down anytime”

                “You’re not the only one that work hard, there a lot of other group and soloist work thousand times harder just to be recognise, so don’t blow it out so easily”

Chunji sit quietly and they went back into silent.

 

 

Changjo are still on set till later on the morning, the other already asleep, Eunhye are making some supper for Bang Minsoo that just arrive late from his schedule.

                “Thank you Noona” after a shower he came down to the kitchen to eat as he chat away with Eunhye.

                “You’ve done well, the food is delicious and as a reward, let me help you with the cleaning” Minsoo help out to clean the table.

                “Oww, that thoughtful of you, thank you very much”

Chunji wakes up to get some water, he hear the laughter downstairs and wonder if someone forgot to turn off the TV. He walk down lazily, the TV is turned off and there’s no one at the living room, he still heard the laughing and chatting so he headed to the kitchen where he thought the source of voice coming from.

Near the sink there stand Eunhye and CAP kissing.

Kiss…kissing, the thought run wild in his mind, and there goes Eunhye reminder flying thru his mind, and he curse at her… mentally.

Chunji stomp to the fridge, he take out the mineral bottle out, it labelled as his so he drank it in one gulp.

                “Thirsty?”

Chunji heard CAP asking, “Yeah Hyung”

Eunhye are back to her chores, as if nothing happen. It’s annoyed Chunji. He slams the fridge door close and walks away.

                “What’s got into him?” CAP ask Eunhye, she shake her head.

CAP check the time, “Let’s jogs together tomorrow, Jonghyun is not around”

                “Yeah, let’s bring Changhyun with us”

CAP laugh, “Yeah, let’s do that and I’ll drag Niel too”

Eunhye give him two thumbs up, “Call” she agreed.

                “Night, Noona let me be in your dream tonight” he winks playfully.

Eunhye walk away toward her bedroom, “Goodnight Minsoo” ignoring his word but why is that she feel that someone still watching them.

 

 

Eunhye pinch the bridge of her nose, she take down the glasses, she finish up Teen Top schedule for the new month, seeing things as now it’s going to be hard juggling the time to fit in everything especially with the year-end event coming up.

When she looks up at Chunji advertorial photo on her tab, she ends up sketching things on his picture. Eunhye sigh at the end and she put question mark on it.