SUDDENLY

I'm Miss Manager

                                    After a while it died down, Minsoo been in the service a month or so now, the album from before skyrocket somehow. She couldn’t care, the others schedule resume as normal and they got more offers too.

Its will be winter soon, Eunhye take out the members jacket, the youngster don’t have class that day as they help her around doing chores, she promises to bake cake for them.

                “To quiet, “it’s been a little bit quiet this lately and it scared her somehow, you know the feeling you got when something going to happen. Eunhye skip from thinking that, what the matter with her, this is a peace she rarely had the opportunity to enjoy. Why bother thinking so much about it.

For some reason Eunhye cleared up TeenTop scheduled for Christmas, a little holiday for them. They haven’t been able to celebrate it with their family for a few years. It’s just like a little present she prepares for them.

                “Have fun holidays okay” she hugged Ricky tightly, if she had a little brother as cute as Ricky, she would have some complex right, for loving him too much. Eunhye giggle from the thought.

                “Fun holiday for you too, Noona! Thank you so much!” he always sounded so happy with his high pitched voice. He landed a kiss on her cheeks before running off to the car that waiting for him.

                “Ricky!” she yells, but its okay, she just smiles as she waves her hand towards her.

Changhyun head back the day after that. Niel staying in Seoul as they all move in to Seoul, he going to take care of the café anyway as he sent his family for vacation.

                “Are you making some new item for the café Niel-ah”

                “Yes, would you like to try some Noona,”

They enjoy some time in the kitchen experimental on the new dessert and drink for the café.

                “I’m sending L.Joe now then I’m going out for awhile, I’ll be back for dinner, need anything just call me” Chunji walk to the kitchen, to look for the guys.

                “Okay, see you then” Eunhye smile to him. “See you soon too” she passes some biscuit for L.Joe, “see you later guys”

Niel check his phone, well maybe he should head back too, “Hey Noona, what about dinner at my place, let’s wait for Hyung and we all go there”

                “We will be a bother”

Niel smile, “No way, my old man really love you Noona, the more the merrier, I think we going to celebrate it tonight since they going for holiday tomorrow” Niel giggle.

                “It’s my turn to take care of the place for a bit, they need some resting to once in awhile. Right Noona?” he flash the warmers smile ever.

Eunhye nod quickly, the he text Chanhee to head back quickly as they are going to dinner at his home tonight.

 

Jiyeon been talking for awhile now, it’s not hard to tell that he don’t bother to entertained that pretty woman in front of him. “At least pretend that you’re focusing on me”

Chanhee rest his head on his palm, “You know I’m listening” but he keep looking at his phone, he got texted by Niel earlier,

                “Chunji” she will started crying if he continue to act like that.

He sigh, “You know, you should really stop wasting time on me” he pinched her cheeks.

                “I’m not giving up yet, I’m not going to let you with that woman”

He pinches her cheeks harder, “Aww, its hurt Chunji!” she pushes his hand away.

                “It’s on reflect, told you not to badmouthed about her”

Jiyeon sulk, seriously, now Chunji treat her like little kid, “hey what you going to do if I do something bad to that person” her tone of voice change.

Chunji glare to her, “Want to try and see what I’m going to do” he sounded colder than ice

                “See Chunji, you’re not even angelic to begin with, you match perfectly with me” she snicker.

                “You fall for the angelic me, you forgotten that already?”

She froze, Chunji glaring eye, make her heart jump a little. She wonders if she knew this side of Chunji first, would she have fall for him in the first place.

Chunji check his phone again, he will be late for dinner if he didn’t head back now, “I’m going first”

                “But Chunji, you said you going out with me tonight”

                “If I remember clearly, I just said I will meet you today, if I’m in the mood I might play a little with you but I’m bored now, goodbye” he shows her his sweetest smile. And leave quickly.

                “Damn that little cat, he sent shivers when he looks at me like that. He is a devil with an angel face.  I feel so humiliated, you so going to pay for it”

All that he care at that time is Eunhye, he feel so fluffy from the thought. He is a healthy young adult anyway. He can’t help but smile all the way home.

 

                “Sorry to bother” they make their way into the café, its close earlier tonight for an early Christmas party for the family.

They eat, drink and talk, sing and play with each other, Eunhye been smiling all day long, having family is really fun, the more the merrier.

                “You guys get some rest, we will do the cleaning” Niel smile to his parent.

                “Is it really okay”

Niel nod and smile lovingly.

They continue the party for a bit more.

 

She moves her body with the music, she’s not really drunk but she doesn’t want to think of anything, the anger burning up earlier hasn’t come down yet. That damn cat. She is going to crush him no matter what.

                “No one would make a pass at me right” as she continue to gulp down the drink, she wanted to get drown before her heart exploded into pieces, it’s actually hurt a lot.

                “I’m talented, I make my own money, I work hard as hard as I could even passing my own limit, but that little sly cat, how dare he make a pass on me, stupid cat” an evil grind form.

                “Do you know that sly cat, he tries so hard to protect his toy, and doesn’t he know I will shred his toy to pieces, maybe then he will play with me. His toy so fragile you know” she takes another shoot as the person keep on giving her, but she doesn’t care. Let’s get wasted anyway.

                “What cat I’m talking about huh,” she giggle, “My pet cat has scratch my hand and run away”

                “Silly cat, I will give him everything, hey~ do you know” she move closer to that person and whisper, “That sly cat is in love with his Miss Manager”

She giggle more, “its funny isn’t it” she look at the drink in the glasses, “Chunji-ah you so stupid for making me do all this” and another gulp and she smile like she finally had the long awaited victory and she pass out.

Her Noona came to fetch her and lucky they manage to find her before anything bad could happen.

                “Silly girl, get a hold of yourself please, you’re not even a kid anymore”

She need some disciplined later, they were worried sick for her, Chunji inform them that he is not with Jiyeon and he notice she headed somewhere downtown. If it not for him, they wouldn’t know what kind of trouble would happen to Jiyeon.

 

Its snowing late that night, “Pretty isn’t it” Eunhye smile as she drink her hot cocoa, they finally finish cleaning up, the other family member of Ahn family has gone to their home and the three of them enjoy some more time looking outside and small talk.

They didn’t notice that its past 2 am already, “Well its pretty late already” Chanhee look at Eunhye, whose been dozing off a bit.

                      “Yeah, Noona is tired, is it okay for you to drive back Hyung” Niel ask

Chanhee nod, “No problem”

                      “Don’t want to spend the night here Hyung?”

                      “Its okay, you got to work tomorrow right, go rest, we’ll be going”

Chanhee doesn’t hesitate as he takes Eunhye up in his arm and he carries her to the car, Niel help to get the door open.

                      “See you soon Noona, happy holiday” he pat her head lightly.

                      “Why are you treating her like she’s your little sister,” Chanhee can’t help that he suddenly glares at Niel.

                      “You can’t keep her for yourself you know” Niel playfully wink at him. He looks at him glaring again.

                      “Hyung, calm down, I was just joking thought, please take care of Noona okay”

 

How can you be so defenseless while you’re with us, you’re dense Eunhye. But then again you treat us equally because we are a part of your family Eunhye, that what makes them love you so much. He takes a deep breath to calm down.

                      “Noona, we are here, come on get out of the car, do u think I’m going to carry you again, you’re heavy Eunhye” he mumble as he wait for Eunhye to get out from the car.

She blinks a few times, she slide out from the car, and Chanhee can feel that Eunhye is still half asleep or something.

                      “Chanhee-ahh~~” she giggle as she wrap her arm around him.

                      “Wait, wait Eunhye, what’s got into you” there is no way Eunhye going to act like this around him.

                      “Hey Eunhye, quit playing around would you” he push Eunhye body to the car, she is looking to him, and she smile playfully, she let out a chuckle.

Is she drunk or something, don’t think they drink that much though. “Hey Eunhye if your scheming anything, you are so going to get it. I’m going to kiss you if you don’t be yourself right now”

Eunhye are playing with the fussy ball from his scarf, “You’re so cute Chanhee-ah~~” Eunhye pull him closer and their lips meet. It quickly turns to a passionate kiss too.

Eunhye push him and she run as she giggle but then she hit her head at the door and she cried.

                      “What gotten into you Eunhye, did you get posses or something” Chanhee can’t help but smile, he kiss her forehead lightly to stop her from crying, “Its okay, I’m going to treat you”

 

So warm, what is this? And she doesn’t feel like getting up anyway, she snuggles closer to the source of warmness. She falls back into dreamland.

Even though its holiday, she shouldn’t t lazy around, slowly she open the heavy eyelit, and notice something weird, she tilt her head and see that Chanhee is looking at her, Eunhye jolt up with a scream.

                      “You shouldn’t scream like that, my ears”

Eunhye lost her words, she cover her body.

                      “Please, I’m not stupid enough to do anything to you”

That’s kind of a mean thing to say, but Eunhye is still a girl though!

                      “You puke last night, and that’s some horrible things you make me clean up your mess!” Chanhee get off from the bed, he is half too, Eunhye averted her eye away, and she can feel her heart beating so fast.

                      “I don’t know what gotten into you, but you’re the one who ask for me not to go, that’s why I end up sleeping with you, I’m the victim here”

                      “I’m sorry, I don’t know”

                      “Whatever, I’m so going to make you pay for this” Chanhee glare at her and make his way out from her bedroom.

That’s a lie, I’m the one who sneak into your bed after you struggle for not wanting to wear your pajamas, and you’re so needy like a little kid last night, you finally sleep when you snuggle closer to me, if the story has an adult tag I’ve might have do something to you Eunhye. Chanhee snicker with that in his thought.

He stands at her bedroom door, looking and thinking of something.

You are now own your own and I’m sorry that I will make you cry, you’re such a crybaby. With that in mind he leaves the home first. He headed to the office first where Andy Sajangnim already waiting for him.

 

Eunhye rush that morning when she got the call, she thought that she was on holiday and there are so many waiting for her outside, the light was blinding, Jo Sunbae help her to get around. What did they ask earlier, it to blurry for her to even understood what they saying? Are they talking alien because Eunhye can’t understand a word?

                      “Sunbae what is it, I don’t get it” she was in shock that she couldn’t even think at that moment.

Her picture from last night, it’s clear that she was kissing Chanhee. And there are also other pictures not only with Chanhee but the other member, either she was posing to close with the boys or the boys are kissing her or she’s kissing them.

                      “I don’t know what happen last night, I was drunk” she tremble as she say that.

                      “What about the other, it’s pretty clear you are not drunk in the picture” Andy asks.

Eunhye froze in her seat, she hasn’t done anything wrong, neither did the boys, they are family so they play around like that, but others will see it differently.

                      “Its already leak in the media, there an uproar with the netizen, especially the Angles”

Eunhye body tremble, she was so afraid to say anything more.

                      “There is more, your old picture appear in the net too, you are looking indecent too”

That was when I was young, I don’t have money, and I just do anything to support myself. But the word stuck at .

                      “And there is a rumor stating that Chunji is in love with his manager”

But it was the other way around because I’m the one that love him. Chanhee doesn’t say a thing.

                      “I will wait for your resign letter, a conference will held later today, you may excuse yourself, I want to talk to Chunji now”

Eunhye use the other room and she got into the net, she was everywhere, her finger tremble, and the angel club is in uproar, they could really write some nasty word for her.

She close the laptop, there are too harsh for her to handle. It went too fast for her before she could really make up her mind about it,

                      “I’m sorry” is all she could say at the conference, she could not answer anything else, Chanhee had say he fall in love with Eunhye, she know its was all plan from the beginning that Chanhee going to say that, but she know as a matter of fact he doesn’t feel it one bit, she know that Chanhee despise her.

Someone come on stage and slap her on her face, Eunhye don’t do anything, but Chanhee stop the girl from doing anything more to her, the security quickly taken the girl away. Eunhye cry that instant, it’s not because it’s hurt but Chanhee are doing this for her. She should be the one who take full responsibility.

Its when so fast that she has not really made up her mind around it, and it feel that she’s been push along till the very end.

                      “Hey, you know what, you made it. We are not going to get married anyway right, you have failed as TeenTop manager”

                      “So all is well right Eunhye-shi, your things in the house already been taken care of, go out from Seoul, go back to your hometown, stay there”

Eunhye nods her head.

                      “We are going to silent this matter quickly and I’m going to military service starting tomorrow”

                      “But, but Chanhee”

He ruffle her hair, “You’ve done your part, now leave, I don’t want to see you anymore”

 


 

Eunhye close her eye, and tears flow down, how did that all happen so quickly. She touch her hair, the last things that Chanhee do is ruffle her hair, she’s going to miss that, she’s going to miss all of him, his glaring, his sweet talk, his killer smile and everything that he is.

Ali call her to get inside, its getting colder and dark outside.

Star, answer me, so this is it huh! is this the end, silly me right. deep inside my heart I was wishing that something might happen. Something... this is to sudden, why are they so mean.

                       "Be strong because you're my star" Chanhee smile to her.

Everything is impossible, atleast I'm still going to keep you in my mind, I'm not going to stop loving you, no one can say its wrong for me to do this, stay Chanhee-ah, stay even if you're just going to be a memory for me.

 


 

Some part kind of rush right... it doesnt really make sense too. T^T

going to make it up for the last chapter~ hehe

Thanks~