Teen Top Fighting!

I'm Miss Manager

Eunhye is smiling in her sleep, wonder what she’s dreaming about. Eunhye wake up slowly, with the smile still lingers, don’t worry Eunhye hasn’t gone crazy yet.

Luckily before she sleeps last night she remember to charge her phone, first thing to do is to check her phone, it’s a relieve that there is no call from the company, well she is indeed in her holiday anyway.

Quickly she takes a picture and sent it to the group chat,

you : Morning selca, victory! Kekeke

Eunhye doesn’t bother to read the comment made before and she put her phone aside and jumps out from her bed, she opens the sliding door facing the swimming pool and let the morning breeze come in. She stretch a bit in the morning, she had a good night sleep.

Without her noticing, Chunji are looking through his bedroom window, and he can’t stop himself from smiling.

                “Morning” Chunji call for her.

                “Morning” she reply. Eunhye can’t even look at him straight in the eye.

Eunhye is avoiding talking to him, she made herself busy making her bed and such, Chunji are swimming leisurely in the pool.

                “Eunhye-ah, come here”

                “I’m busy Chunji”

                “You’re not, please sweetheart” he smirk,

Like she has been witch, slowly Eunhye come to the pool.

                “Let’s play in the pool, I’m bored” Chunji blink his eye, pleading like a cutie, those round eyes is shooting the arrow of love.

                “I… don’t want to” Eunhye look the other way, avoiding his eye.

Chunji pouts, “Okay, then help me out”

Eunhye extend her hand, Chunji grab her hand and he pull her in the pool, Chunji laugh evilly.

                “Yah!!”

Chunji splash more water at her, while giggling happily.

                “Chunji!”

His really enjoying attacking Eunhye with the water, and she get caught with his laughter.

                “You…” she giggles and quickly splash the water at Chunji.

The laughter are blossoming early in the morning while they busy attacking each other with water, Eunhye move closer as she splash the water to him.

                “Stop it Chunji” Eunhye giggle as she leaps into his back. Eunhye back hug him.

Chunji froze, and the water splashing stops. Eunhye are still laughing so cheery.

                “Eunhye-ah”

                “Why?”

                “You’re hugging me” he tells her.

Eunhye gaps, “Sorry sorry!” she quickly let go of him and back of.

Chunji turn facing her, why is there a smirk on his face, Eunhye walk backward as Chunji move forward.

                “Why, why” she reach the edge of the pool and Chunji is closing in.

                “I want to kiss you”

Eunhye close with the back of her hand and she shake her head, “No can do”

Chunji pouts,

                “Save” Eunhye sigh but she catch him grinning.

Chunji kiss her hand, he look into her eye and another soft kiss landed on her forehead.

                “I don’t say I wanted to kiss your lips, but that would be wonderful too” Chunji move closer to hug her, he can feel Eunhye breathing near his neck and the pounding of her heartbeat. He is nervous to hold her so closely too.

Eunhye doesn’t know what to do with her hand, she wonder if she should hug him back too. Chunji distance himself a bit, he stare into her eye as he put the necklace on her neck.

                “Why?” she held the ring hanging on her neck.

                “A present, wearing it on your finger might cause you a trouble, so I get a necklace too” Chunji smile brightly.

                “But why, Why a present”

Chunji pinch her cheeks, “Just because, can’t I?”

                “B-ut…”

                “So lovey-dovey in the morning kids these days” Chunji grandparent are watching them.

Because of the shock, Eunhye push Chunji away and she quickly jump out from the pool.

                “Dear, why did you disturb the kids” she pat his shoulder lightly.

Harabeoji laugh, “Sorry Chunji-ah” and both of them walk inside the house. They have just finished their morning walk, hearing the laughter they got attracted to go to the pool.

Chunji ruffle his hair and quickly he to get out from the pool. He cleans up in the shower near the pool, wearing the bathrobe he get his clothe in Eunhye room.

                “Eunhye, let get some breakfast and be quick, they already waiting for us”

                “Yes, coming!” unknowingly both of them are wearing white tee and jeans.

                “Come here, let me help dry your hair” Eunhye call Chunji to sit in front of her, quickly with the hairdryer she got his hair done.

They had their breakfast together and the family went to the hospital together, Chunji grandparent are having their medical checkups while Eunhye update her condition with her doctor.

                “I’m sorry Harabeoji, Halmeoni, I can’t stay until tomorrow” Eunhye bow politely as she saying goodbye to them.

                “Nothing we can do about it, come and stay again when you got a leave” Halmeoni pats her back lightly.

                “Yes, I’ll see you again” they hug each other.

                “Thank you for taking care of my silly grandchild, and please continue taking good care of him too” Harabeoji smile to her.

                “I’ll try my best Harabeoji”

Chunji follow her to the car, “I see you tomorrow then”

                “Yes, please come before dinner time”

                “So back to work tomorrow right”

                “Yup, back to work indeed” she nods her head.

Chunji fondle with her finger, for some reason he think that tomorrow things going to change a little.

                “Chunji, I have to go”

                “Call me Chanhee”

                “What?” as if she didn’t hear him at first.

                “Chanhee, call me Chanhee when you’re with me” he look lovingly to her.

Eunhye giggle, “Are you having a fever?” her hand rest on his forehead, checking if it hot.

Chunji smile, “I’m okay” he take Eunhye hand, he kiss her hand lightly, he hold her hand tightly and press her body against the car and a kiss land on her lips. They stay like that for a while.

Chunji open the door for her, Eunhye take the driver seat.

                “Be safe, I’ll see you tomorrow and don’t miss me so much”

                “I won’t”

                “Give me a call”

Eunhye blink her eye, and Chunji can’t help to smile.

Eunhye headed to the company right after she arrive, they have a meeting regarding Teen Top event in Japan, the boys going to stay in Japan for awhile, to release their first Japan album and mini tour with fan meeting in Japan.

They ended the meeting and headed to have dinner together.

                “I wish that Teen Top will do well in Japan” Andy Sajangnim word get cheers by his worker.

                “I’ll put my trust on the team, so… go luck everyone!”

                “Teen Top fighting!” they all cheered.

Eunhye finally back in her dorm, she misses her room too. Eunhye clean herself and after that she prepares to call the boys.

                “Hello”

                “Noona, I miss you”

Eunhye giggle, “Me too”

                “Where are you?”

                “Dorm and make sure you come before dinner tomorrow”

                “Sure, don’t worry”

                “Okay, have you told you parent that we’re going to stay in Japan for awhile”

                “Yup, done it”

                “Okay then, I going to call the others too, Goodnight”

                “Noona, did you call me first?”

                “Of cause Minsoo-ah”

CAP laugh a bit, “See you tomorrow”

Eunhye call the other to, Niel and Ricky is sulking that she doesn’t reply their message in the chat room, asking about the picture of her and Chunji.

                “Ricky, don’t pout like that” Ricky demand that they make video call, because he want to show that he is mad with her.

                “Ricky-ah, it’s not that we go on vacation together, it’s just coincidence that we met”

                “Noona never tell us that you’re from Jeju”

                “Come on Ricky, Noona will take you out for a treat later, okay… come back tomorrow… and Noona miss you so much,” Eunhye smile.

               “I’ll let you go this once, Okay… see you tomorrow Noona!” Ricky beams a smile and they ended their conversation.

Eunhye nearly beat up talking to them, she’s tired. She looks at her phone, considering if she should call Chunji or not.

“Call him and remind him that he should be back to the dorm tomorrow” Eunhye talk to herself.

Eunhye remember something and she jump from her bed, she sit staring into the mirror. Eunhye look at the ring hanging at the end of the necklace. It’s look like a crown, the ring. Eunhye can’t help but to smile looking at the ring and the memory she made with him flash in her mind. Eunhye touch her lips.

The kisses are what she remembers the most, Eunhye cheeks redden with the memory.

                “I shouldn’t” Eunhye take a deep breathe and call him.

Chunji took the call immediately, “Eunhye”

He caught her off guard, “Y-es” she shutters her word out.

Chunji laugh at her, “What are you thinking Eunhye-ah”

                “Nothing, do remember to come back tomorrow”

                “Can’t wait to be back, I wanted to see you”

Eunhye feel numb, his low voice are the iest thing ever. A second she let her guard down, his voice bring her up to cloud nine.

                “Are you there?” he asks when Eunhye doesn’t say a word.

                “Yes, See you tomorrow” she quickly ends the call without hearing his reply.

Eunhye sigh, she takes a deep breath. Quietly she climbs up her bed. Eunhye can’t even use words to describe what going on with her, where should she pin her feeling at? But then her mind is full with Teen Top full schedule in Japan putting aside everything else.

Eunhye when to the company that morning to help their team for tomorrow plans and she do final checking for every detail according to their plan, because they have a very pack schedule to follow.  Half of the team will be flaying tomorrow and would be followed up by another half 2 days after that.

Eunhye look at all the schedule, “I’ll be running everywhere, better pack my running shoe too”

Later that night they were all busy packing for their travel, Eunhye help them to organize their things and keep everything neatly.

                “Chunji and Niel will fly in two day later and the other manager will help you with your schedule” and she continue to explain their schedule. Chunji and Niel hear her thoroughly.

                “Don’t forget to practice too”

Eunhye headed to her place when she’s satisfied with their preparation.

                “I was wondering where’d you go” Eunhye smile when she see CAP laying peacefully on her bed.

                “I miss your bed” CAP smirk playfully.

Eunhye yawn, she closes . “It’s getting late and you should get some rest too”

CAP are looking through some paper, “Wow, what a busy life we’d have”

                “Yes, but you’ll have some rest day to in between, maybe” she giggle looking at the shock expression CAP making.

                “This is nothing, we can do it!” CAP say with determination.

                “Yeah! Now let me rest and rejoice for tomorrow” she hi-five with CAP as he walk out from Eunhye bedroom.

                “Goodnight Noona”

                “Night-night Minsoo-ah, Thank you”

Having Bang Minsoo once in a while, calm down her nerve and that’s maybe why he been coming to talk to her before she go to bed and for that she is grateful toward him.

Chunji are preparing to get out for his schedule too, the house is empty, and Niel already headed to film his CF while the other members and Eunhye already flying to Japan. The house is to quite without them, he hates it.

                “Do you want to eat anything, Eunhye told me to make sure you eat properly”

                “No, it’s okay Hyung and I might eat something later too, don’t worry” one of the manager Sunbae is taking care of Chunji.

Chunji arrive first at the WGM village, he headed into their house. It’s been awhile since their last recording. They waited for Jiyeon before they start their recording that day. Today they decided to clean out the house a bit, checking out their vegetable and fruit that they plant.

                “Oppa, are you okay”

Chunji are sitting down while holding his tummy.

                “I’m hungry” Chunji let out a shy smile.

                “Omo, I’m sorry Oppa… I should had make you something earlier”

                “It’s okay, I’m too happy to meet you and I forget anything else” he beams out a smile.

Jiyeon give him some apple and milk to fill his tummy first while they drive to the market to buy something for dinner, Jiyeon is going to cook tonight.

                “What do you want to eat Oppa, you must be hungry too”

Chunji think for a while, “Anything is fine, but I crave for Patbingsoo too, should we buy some too”

                “Let’s make that too Oppa, we get some fruit and red bean paste” Jiyeon seem exited too.

They finish shopping quickly. Jiyeon make some noodle with clear soup for tonight dinner, Chunji help as much as he could.

                “Thank you” he wipe the sweat on Jiyeon forehead, she smile showing her white teeth.

They finish eating in no time.

                “Oppa will make the Patbingsoo”

                “Let’s make it together Oppa, it will be ready faster” Jiyeon giggle.

Chunji shave the ice while Jiyeon cut some fruit to put on top of it later, the shave ice are top with condense milk, fruit syrup, red bean paste and chopped fruit.

They headed to their yard, sitting on top of the table they enjoy the rest of the night while talking about nothing, the night is fill with their laughter and the refreshingly sweet Patbingsoo.

                “Oppa”

Chunji turn his attention to her.

                “When are we getting married?”

Chunji seem to be taken aback by her question.

                “And cut!”

Jiyeon look disappointed, why did the director stop the recording, she wanted to hear his answer.

                “It’s a wrap guys!”

Chunji smile and he quickly thanks everyone for today, “Thank you for your hard work” he bow down politely to them.

                “Lets clean this mess and head home Jiyeon, you must be tired too”

Jiyeon let out a sigh but she quickly help Chunji to clean up. After that Chunji take Jiyeon to his car, he wanted to talk about something with Jiyeon.

                “I’m going to ask you first about it before telling the production crew, we should end this as soon as possible”

Jiyeon look shock, she doesn’t want to hear this from him, at least not now.

                “What are you talking about Oppa?”

                “I mean this fake marriage, we better stop. I don’t want to hurt you”

Jiyeon calm her nerve, “Oppa, you already did”

                “That’s why…” Jiyeon cut his word, she closes his mouth with her lips and then Chunji push her body away.

              “Oppa, I don’t want to hear this from you anymore and we’ll end this if you’d say lets date openly and stop faking it” Jiyeon get out from the car without looking back at Chunji.

Jiyeon hold her tears, she’s not going to give up just like that.

The manager get in to the driver sit, “Oh, I see Jiyeon get out from the car, did anything happen?” he ask.

                “Nothing Hyung, we just talk a bit, I told her that I’m going to Japan for awhile”

The manager laugh, “Don’t get into trouble”

                “Yeah, don’t worry… lets go home” Chunji laugh bitterly, he think he just dig himself into a hole of trouble.

The member still practice for their first show in Japan, Eunhye can’t seem to stay put. The day after that all the member finally gather, a final practice is made, everyone remember their lyric and dance step.

Teen Top get ready in their room, they can’t help but to feel nervous. Eunhye call them, they are going to get on stage in a minute.

                “Have fun!” she pat every member as their move to the stage.

Eunhye focus on their performance, they manage to pull it out perfectly. They quickly move to the interview room after they perform.

                “Teen Top are back!” the MC start off their short interview.

The boys cheered up, “Yes! We are back”

                “This time you guys come back with such strong music and the perfect synchronise dance again, what make it different from before?”

                “This is Teen Top trademark, but we are more mature than before, the music mix is refreshing, unknowingly you body start moving too” Niel reply with his broken Japanese.

                “We participate in making some of the song for this album and one of the song are fully made by our L.Joe, that’s make it even special” CAP also add to Niel answer.

The MC claps their hand, praising them.

                “Well, we hope to hear much more from you guys later, any last word?”

                “We’re Teen Top! We’re going to be in your hometown the coming week, so we hope to see everyone especially our Angels! Love Teen Top! Fighting!” Ricky ends their interview. They bow politely as another artist got interview too.

                “The first one is good! So let’s continue like this! Fighting!” Eunhye and the team prise Teen Top for their good work.

They have 2 week of full schedule, Teen Top manages to steal the 1st spot in Oricon. The album are well receive so every moment is a pure enjoyment for them, their hard work are paid. Teen Top is enjoying what they’re doing and nothing can beat that.

Six good looking boys are sweeping the nation with their song and kill dance move. They manage to clear their schedule by the end of the second week and it has been an awesome week.

Andy Sajangnim is thrill when he visited them, he doesn’t expect for Teen Top to make it that big. They had a big feast celebrating the Teen Top big success.

That night while everyone rest for the night, Eunhye look through their plan for the mini concert. She is worried if the boys will fall sick, but they are managing well at the moment. They have to make sure that Teen Top is in their top shape, because the next 2 week would be some gruesome task.

                “What are you sighing about Eunhye-ah” Chunji come into her room.

Eunhye is surprise to see him, “Yah! Can’t you at least knock the door first?”

                “Ah Eunhye, relax a bit, drop it already” Chunji take the paper from her hand.

                “Chunji”

He studies the paper for a bit, “Its Chanhee dear, Ahh… so we are free for a few days, want to go dating?” he looks energized.

Before she can answer him, her phone rings and she quickly check the caller, “Sorry, I have to answer this”

WGM, why are they calling tonight, she hesitant for a bit but quickly she greets the caller. While they were talking, Chunji doesn’t even catch what are they talking about and CAP come in to check on Eunhye, CAP and Chunji talk for a while and Chunji leave the room while CAP make himself comfortable on her bed.

Eunhye flop onto her chair, “What are you doing Minsoo-ah”

He smirk playfully, looking off from his reading, “I think it’s became a habit”

                “It’s a bad one Minsoo”

CAP pinch the bridge of his nose, “The kid are too loud, I need to read a bit before I go to bed”

Eunhye sigh, “I’ll check on them, aren’t any of you tired, the staff already collapsed once they arrive home”

                “The epitome of youth, we can’t help it”

Eunhye throw her hello kitty plush at him, ‘As if Minsoo-ah” Eunhye headed out while CAP can’t help but to laugh out loud.

Eunhye manage to make the three maknae to play in the living room, the company card really plays a big role, and he headed to L.Joe and Chunji room.

She stays at the door looking at the boys, L.Joe is composing something on his laptop, Chunji are laying on his bed with the earphone stuck in his ear.

                “Don’t stays to late Byunghun-ah, you guys can go out tomorrow, Andy Sajangnim gives me the card” she smiles flashing the card in her hand.

                “Assa, that one good news Noona,” L.Joe also can’t content his excitement as he walk to the living room to use the laptop to surf the net.

She notices Chunji looking at her, those piercing stare that she hasn’t see in awhile.

                “Good…”

Chunji turn his body, looking away from Eunhye.

                “Night…” Eunhye leave the room and headed to hers quickly.

Chunji is sulking with her suddenly, did Eunhye do something that hurt his feeling.

                “What are you thinking so seriously” CAP smoothen her eyebrow.

                “No-nothing”

CAP smile, “Don’t be too hard on yourself”

                “Yes, Okay… Goodnight”

For some reason Eunhye think tomorrow going to be one hard day to go through with. Eunhye cover herself with the blanket, for now her better sleep, she is exhausted and at her limit.