Eunhye x Chunji x Jiyeon

I'm Miss Manager

They decided to start earlier that morning, everyone jump into the van.

“This is it” Eunhye pass the company card,

“There’s a limit, so spend it properly”

The others frown, Eunhye smile cheekily.

“Yeah, see you later Noona” Ricky high-five her

Eunhye nod, “Have fun!”

Eunhye wave as the van leave her waiting for Chunji.

“They leave us here?” Chunji the last one to bath finally come down.

Eunhye take Chunji to another car. “It’s full”

“… you want to spend time some time alone with me right?” he wink cheekily as he got into the car.  Eunhye let out a smile, now she feels a little bit guilty inside.

                “Don’t abuse your power Eunhye, but it okay once in a while” Chunji smile lovingly

                “Yes, I won’t do that” she smiles back.

Eunhye sigh lightly hiding her nervousness, Chunji seem excited as he chatters away.

Chunji saw something in the distant, “It would be great if we can have a date at Disneyland”

Eunhye drive carefully and they quickly nearing their destination, “So we’re going there”

They walk in to Disneyland, Eunhye seem caution as she looks around, there is a sign of relieve when a message arrive.

                “Chunji-ah, wait for me here okay, I’ll be back!” Eunhye dash quickly before Chunji can even reply.

Chunji smile and he wait patiently there, he looks around and no one notice him yet and it’s better to stay low profile too.

Chunji flinch when a hand cover his sight, he quickly try to remove it but it won’t budge. “Guess who” someone whisper in his ear.

Chunji know that voice, it’s definitely not Eunhye. He hears Jiyeon giggling at his back.

                “Jiyeon-ah” he called her sweetly.

                “You caught me” Jiyeon smile brightly as Chunji turn and face her.

With a glance he notices the filming crew, “Why are you here?”

                “It’s a surprise mission Oppa” Jiyeon giggle as Chunji grab the mission card given by the staff. Chunji read it quickly, “Ah… so it’s our wedding photo shoot today”

Jiyeon nods, “I’m so excited!”

                “But we have to used borrowed attire”

Jiyeon check the mission card again, “Come on, it’s our wedding photo” she pouts a bit.

Chunji smile looking at her cute pouts, “Come on, we’re going to make it” Chunji pat her head lightly.

                “Yeah, we are the best couple”

                “That’s the spirit”

But Jiyeon can’t help but to show her disappointment, “but this is still too much”

Chunji held her hand and squeeze it a bit, assuring everything going to be alright. Jiyeon smile looking at her prince charming.

They manage to borrow fairy costume, snow white and prince suit and lastly they make a deal to work for them in return of the famous Mickey and Minnie Mouse costume. They go all out for their Disney theme wedding photo shoot.

Chunji and Jiyeon finally ended their work hours, they quickly get out from the costume, its hot inside then Chunji wipe the sweat on her face.

Jiyeon smile, “Thank you”

                “We made it”

                “Yeah! Its better be perfect!” she throw her fist out.

Chunji, “Of course, we work hard for it”

                “Let go and have a date before we leave” Chunji suggest.

Jiyeon nod happily, “Come on” she wanted to quickly get out from the costume.

They take a short break from filming. After changing into another dress Jiyeon walk to Eunhye,

                “Hello Unnie” she greeted her,

Eunhye let out a smile and she asks her to take a seat with her.

                “Thank you for helping with the surprise, Chunji seem happy to meet me here”

                “Don’t worry, I’ll help anything with the filming”

Eunhye notice that Jiyeon are staring somewhere on her, “What are you looking at?” Eunhye ask.

Jiyeon move closely and she touch the ring on her necklace. “Oh, it’s a ring”

                “Ah…” Eunhye forget that she takes off her jacket and the necklace is hanging outside of her blouse.

Eunhye laugh it off and quickly shove it into her blouse.

                “It’s pretty Unnie, is it a present from your boyfriend?” Jiyeon ask curiously.

                “No, it’s not”

                “Hmmm” Jiyeon gave her a mischievous smile.

Eunhye hide her nervousness with a silly laugh, “I don’t even have time to have boyfriend Jiyeon-ah”

                “Jiyeon-ah” Chunji see both of them and quickly he call for his wife.

                “Oppa”

Chunji walk nearing them and luckily Eunhye phone rings “I’ve to take this, have fun” she show her a fighting sign and as she walk passing Chunji she notice that Chunji is glaring mad at her.

Eunhye sigh, knowing that both of them would be fighting again on their way back later, but miss manager cannot let her work interrupted by other things, so she quickly snap out for her thought.

The couple have their date and later as they were walking leisurely both of them were taken to different place. They get dress for the occasion and Chunji got to the venue first, the song are playing when he step on the red carpet and as he walk he notice the other Teen Top member and Jiyeon close friend are also there to celebrate, he now know that he is going to attend his own wedding. Chunji compose and walk towards them. Jiyeon come soon after in her carriage, they were cheering for her.

The majestic magical Disney castle and their friends witness as they got married.

When it’s time for them to exchange rings, “Oppa, where’s the rings?” Jiyeon ask. They were busy asking the other about their rings and Chunji try to search it in his pocket.

                “Found it!” the rings tied with a red ribbon, Chunji are quiet shock to see the rings in his hand,

                “You prepare it for me, thank you Oppa” Chunji slide the rings in her finger and she put the ring on his.

They ended the ceremony with a soft kiss on their lips.

The couple and their close friends share some time together as they eat, sing and dance and before the night deepen the other leave for the couple to have some time together.

                “Noona, do you want us to wait with you until Chunji finish recording?” Ricky asks as Eunhye walk them to the car.

                “No, we’ll be back soon too, so you guys hurry up and head home, don’t stop anywhere else”

                “Okay, drive carefully” Changjo jump into the car.

                “Yes I will” Eunhye smile lovingly to them.

                “Be strong” CAP pats her back, he is the last one to get into the car, Eunhye slide the door close. Lastly she reminded the staff to head straight to their place.

Eunhye back to monitor the couple recording, Eunhye froze when the camera focus at the ring on Jiyeon finger. Eunhye rub her eye a few times, she might seeing things but it is... the ring resemble her rings by a lot, identical… it’s not hers right? Eunhye place her hand on her blouse, she feel the bump made by the ring.

Eunhye sigh lightly, she close her eye while trying to calm herself, her thought are running wild but she cannot lose control and she is still working.

They wrap up the filming that night. The couple thank the staff, Eunhye is called by the director but she manages to spot the couple going somewhere.

                Chunji followed Jiyeon and they when inside of Jiyeon car.

His expression change, from the soft and calm Chunji to a face that lit with anger, “What’s the meaning of this Jiyeon?” he tries to calm and ask properly.

                “This?” Jiyeon show off the identical ring on her finger, with one look Chunji knows that’s the rings that he given to Eunhye or it’s a look alike.

Jiyeon look at the ring back and forth with the look on Chunji face, “You know what, I visited our waterfall in Jeju” Jiyeon look at his face, she’s enjoying the look Chunji making.

                “The ChunJiyeon waterfall, the scenery is picturesque but you know what” Jiyeon pause, she brush her hair with her finger.

                “I saw something more interesting in Jeju” Jiyeon snicker, she throws the ring to Chunji.

Chunji know now that Jiyeon has figured something about him.

                “I’ll rip her apart if I have to Oppa”

                “But don’t worry because I know her knight in shining armour will save her anyway, he would do anything for her right?”

                “This doesn’t prove anything,” Chunji try to make excuse.

Jiyeon giggle then she look closely to him, “You know I can just start a rumour, and puff all the evident will came out like popcorn, you know our world are a scary place”

Chunji gulp down his word, he knows that Jiyeon word are true.

                “Goodnight Oppa” Jiyeon kiss his cheek lightly, “We’ll talk again when you’re e back to Korea”

Jiyeon smile sweetly, like she hasn’t done anything wrong.

With heavy step Chunji leave Jiyeon. He got into the car, Eunhye been waiting for him. The silent fill the car, Eunhye let the song play slowly and once in a while she check the look on Chunji face and he look disturb but Eunhye doesn’t dare to raise a voice so she drive silently back to their hotel.

                “I’m sorry for not telling you earlier” Eunhye try to talk to him in the elevator, they won’t have the chance to talk later.

Chunji look at the woman standing near him, he has hurt her enough. So what should he do now? Chunji let out a sigh, “Don’t talk to me” he reply coldly.

Eunhye seem too taken back by his cold dry word. The elevator stop at their floor, Chunji hurry and leave Eunhye as she walks slowly to their room.

Eunhye stare at the empty living room, the member all in their room.  Eunhye slapped herself a few time, reminding that she is Yoon Eunhye, the manager of TeenTop.

She pounds her chest a few times calming down her heart that beating like crazy.