Hello Kitty

I'm Miss Manager

 

At least they are giving me a week to settle everything down and to get to know the kids first. C.A.P was right after all, this going to be a bumpy road.

‘I wonder if I chosen the wrong path’ she frustrated ruffle her short hair.

I takes a deep breath before unlocks the door and walk in the boy dorm.

Silent, it still 4.00 am, ‘They are still sleeping, great’

I quietly start cleaning the messy living room and kitchen, it help me to calm down my nerve. I always done this in the orphanage, cleaning is one of my best trades.

‘Assa! This is easy’ I finish the cleaning in no time, now the living room is spotless and neat.

I check the fridge and there is only some fruit and cold drink.

                “No wonder some of them look so skinny, they are not cooking at all”

I close the fridge back, and check for the clock, it near 6 in the morning now. I don’t know when the boys are going to wake up. 

I close the door quietly, but then I hear the door is open again.

                “Noona”

I turn quickly to see Changjo in his sweatshirt.

                “Morning exercise” he explains before I could ask.

                “Do I need to send you anywhere?”

Changjo shake his head and second later C.A.P came out, “Changjo, cant we skip today… I’m so tired”

                “Can’t, hurry up Hyung”

                “Hey Noona, morning”

We walk together to the elevator.

                “Why there is nothing in the fridge?” I ask C.A.P.

                “We don’t cook Noona, we eat at the company”

                “You can eat anything right, I don’t have much too”

Changjo nod his head

                “Anything is fine”

                “Okay”

I get down at my floor as they go to the nearest park.

I cook some rice and prepare the stuff to make kimbab, “I hope they will like it”

‘It’s not much, will it be enough’ I think. “Ah!” I hurried to make some eggroll to. I pack some bread, milk and some more egg and goes to their dorm.

Minutes later C.A.P and Changjo arrive.

                “This smell good Noona, thanks”

                “Hurry up and take shower,” I ask them to go clean up first.

I make some French toast for them too, unknowingly I smile.

I set the table and wait for them, I saw Ricky staring at mirror after he finish shower.

As I keep staring at him, I don’t realize that my chair is in unstable situation ‘Argh!’ I fall with the chair on the floor.

                “erted”

I hear someone voice and it doesn’t sound like he’s joking, I stare him and it was Chunji, automatically I avoid looking at him and stand quickly.

One by one they take a sit at the table, it only have six chairs, so I just stand quietly looking at them.

                “Noona” C.A.P called me and all of them turn their attention to me.

                “Why” I keep my gaze at C.A.P.

He stand and take a chair for me, “Let’s eat together” he put the chair next to him. I nod and take a sit with them, I still feel awkward with them.

                “Thanks for the food Noona, let’s eat”

Everyone enjoy their breakfast, Niel and Ricky is really chatty and loud, but it make the breakfast livelier.

Somehow I fell someone was staring me with his laser eye, but I ignore and try not to look at him.

                “It’s been awhile since we had a breakfast” Ricky and Changjo are chatting while they help to clean the dish.

                “You guys don’t eat breakfast?” I ask while I peel some apple and orange for them.

                “Rarely Noona, sometime we even skip lunch”

‘I should make sure they eat properly’ I make a mental note to myself.

                “We’re finish” Ricky and Changjo finish their cleaning as I just finis cutting the apple and orange.

                “Noona! Fed me the apple please” Ricky smile cutely in front of me, so I put a piece of apple in his mouth.

                “It so sweet” Ricky takes the plate of apple and bought it to the living room.

I turn my attention to Changjo whose standing tall with mouth open, I guess he wanted me to fed him too,

                “It taste like apple” and he take the plate full of orange following Ricky.

I stare blankly before I walk into the living room and I pick a sit on the sofa, C.AP is playing video game with Niel, while the maknae bickering for them to stop and let them play instead.

C.A.P finally giving up from the annoyance and he take a sit next to me.

                “Noona, do you want some” C.A.P take the apple plate from them and eat it alone.

                “No, I’m still full”

                “What we going to have for lunch?” C.A.P asks and he gave up on the apple too, as he put it away.

                “Ah! I haven’t thought about that” I look at him nervously.

C.A.P laughs at my reaction. “It’s okay Noona, anything is fine, and we are not doing anything today. So we won’t be too hungry”

                “That’s… cannot happen… I’ve some kimchi and rice, what about kimchi fried rice?”

                “I like that Noona!” Niel scream hearing I’m cooking for lunch.

                “Me too,” Ricky join in.

Then Changjo bug Niel to stop playing, he wanted to play the games too.

                “You use all your own stock for us right Noona?” C.A.P questions me.

And I nod.

                “Let’s go shopping tonight?” C.A.P lay on the sofa, closing his eye.

                “Okay” I answer.

Changjo snatch the controller in Ricky hand, and then he pushes Ricky away. Niel and Changjo laugh evilly.

                “Yah! Choi Jonghyun! Why are your treating Hyung like this?”

He ignores Ricky, and the two continue to play with the games.

                “Seriously” He stands and walks towards me, “Noona, look at them bullying me”

I chuckle looking at his cute face, “Sorry, I can’t help it, can’t you play anything on your computer?”

                “Thanks for reminding me! Okay Noona!” Ricky runs to his room.

After lunch,

                “I know you guys have a lot of stuff especially present from your Angel, it take space in your room and house”

The boys are looking at the colored boxes

                “Navy blue box for C.A.P, yellow box for L.Joe, pink for Niel, light blue for Ricky, red is for Changjo and orange is for Chunji, pack your stuff and take it to my place.

                “The box is cute”

                “It easy to tell whose stuff in it with the color right”

Niel, Ricky and Changjo take they box and mutter away as they go to their room.

                “Ah Noona, I’m so full now I’m so sleepy” C.A.P lay back on the sofa.

                “Come on C.A.P, you can’t sleep after you eat, you will lose your entire abs!”

He stands and looks at me with a little pout, “But, you can sleep to if you want” I smile playfully to C.A.P.

                “Okay, okay Noona” 

I chuckle as I look C.A.P lazily drag himself towards his room.

                “That’s called flirting miss” he hisses and pick his orange box to his room.

I look at Chunji backside walking away from me, ‘does he have any grunge on me?’

I sigh and walk towards Niel and Ricky room, I peek from the door. Both of them are playing while packing their thing in the boxes. They are doing pretty well on their own.

                “Your room is really big”

                “But Noona, they put everything in our room, see, we don’t even have space for ourselves” Niel pout.

                “We will think of something later, this is another box for gift from fans”

                “Okay Noona, we will pack everything” Ricky giggles cutely as he throw another cushion at Niel.

I smile and walk away to check another room.

Changjo and Chunji quietly packing their stuff, so I skipped their room and go to CAP and L.Joe shared room.

Both of them are bickering about something,

                “Are you guys done?”

                “Noona, can I have a room in your place?” CAP sits on the edge of his bed.

                “I don’t think you can, what’s wrong?”

CAP scratches his head.

                “Noona, CAP Hyung doesn’t like to have a roommate. He cannot sleep at night, but it’s not like I make a lot of noise” L.Joe stare at CAP.

                “That’s why you keep on sleeping every time you got a chance”

                “That’s not it Noona, CAP Hyung just like to sleep a lot!” L.Joe takes his box and walk outside.

CAP laugh, “I might sleep less during the day if I get a good night sleep”

                “Let’s talk about that matter later, has you finish packing everything?”

CAP nod his head, “Take this and go to my place, I’ve open a room to put all your personal box and another room keep the gift from fans, okay?”

                “Okay!” in no time he grab and call the other member who has finish packing, CAP, L.Joe, Niel and Ricky go first.

A few minute later Changjo followed and I take a box full of gift and lend them a hand.

While they unpack the gift in another room, I wonder why there are no orange boxes in the room.

                “Where are your boxes Chunji?”

He looks at me with his cold eyes, “Don’t drop the formalities when they are not around, I don’t care even if you’re older miss”

                “Ch-Chunji-shi, where are you stuff?”

                “Up stair, go and take it” and he return to read the magazine.

I drag myself to their dorm, ‘He should have said it earlier, and you are really giving me hard time Chunji!’

                “Should we check in Eunhye Noona room? Who knows if she is our saesang fans or something right?” Niel smile wickedly.

                “Right, right” CAP smile to his ears, agreeing to Niel evil plan.

                “B-but, I don’t think it’s right to do” Ricky back of a few step from Eunhye room.

                “Aren’t you afraid if Noona is really a crazy fan?” CAP look straight to Ricky eye, and slowly Ricky give in and nod his head slowly.

CAP opens her room and walk inside followed by Ricky.

                “Chunji Hyung, called us when Noona arrive” Niel go inside.

Changjo and L.Joe without knowing anything followed in too.

                “Hey, what are we doing in this room, isn’t this Eunhye Noona bedroom?” L.Joe looks at them in the room.

                “Check everything, who knows if Noona is Teen Top crazy fans” Niel check everything on the table.

Ricky is searching thru her I pod, “Noona is our fans for sure, and she has all our song in his player”

                “Let check her wardrobe, Noona fashion sense is lacking,” L.Joe and Changjo look thru her attire.

                “We should really bring her shopping,” Changjo and L.Joe whispering to each other, commenting on her choice of fashion.

CAP take this opportunity to sleep on her bed, “Girl bed is really good, its smell good too, I feel so sleepy suddenly”

                “Oppss!” Niel open a drawer that he should not has open.

All of them turn their attention to Niel, all of them gather around him.

                “What is this, oh no!” Ricky takes a step away and slowly he open to get out from the room.

                “N-noona!” Ricky heart almost fell out when he saw her outside of the room.

Eunhye run inside, looking at them gathering at her drawer, CAP is holding one of her favorite Hello Kitty , they all are looking at her, no one dare to take a breath.

In quick motion, Eunhye take the in CAP hand, put it in the drawer, close it and push them out from her bedroom, and she lock herself in.

                “You guys got caught” Chunji come from the kitchen with a glass of water in hand.

                “Yah!”

They wait for a few minute for Eunhye to come out from her room, but there is no sign of her coming out.

                “Do you think Noona is mad with us” Changjo look at them one by one.

                “Niel, you really should not open that drawer”

                “CAP Hyung are the one holding it, don’t put the blame on me,” Niel pout, his not the only one that should be blame for.

                “Come on, we all to blame” CAP finally speak up.

                “I don’t care, I’ve done nothing wrong” Chunji stand up and leave the place.

The five of them sit, looking at each other in silence.

It’s been half an hour. CAP makes a move, he knock on Eunhye room a few time, “Noona, we are sorry, really… we should not intrude you room”

                “We are really sorry Eunhye Noona” they say in unison.

They wait for her answer. The silent treatment is killing them.

                “See you guys later, go and rest” finally she answers them.        

                “Okay Noona, we are so sorry about what happen” one by one they leave her place.

Slowly Eunhye make her way out, she really need to use the toilet now, and she notice CAP is still at the door.

                “The Hello Kitty is pretty cute for a woman you aged Noona” he chuckle and close the door.

I turn red tomato after hearing CAP comment then I cover my face with my hand and run inside the toilet.

‘What’s wrong with Hello Kitty?’