Hearts & Issue

I'm Miss Manager

We are recording for We Got Married, I’m driving the couple back from their newlywed home, and I make a stop at the gas station.

            “Do you want anything?”

            “Can you buy me some bubblegum”

Then Chunji walk out to the convenient store.

            “Unnie” Jiyeon move forward,

            “Yes”

            “Can you help me with something?” she smiles cutely.

            “Sure, if I can”

            “I’m going to make a surprise party for Chunji birthday, and it would be more meaningful, if the member can be there, so… can Unnie help me”

            “Well, if the recording isn’t clashed with their scheduled” I look at her pleading face, “I’ll try, but I can’t promise you anything”

            “Really!” she asks, I smile and nod my head. Jiyeon hold my hand. “Thanks Unnie!”

We look at Chunji, he going to get in the car soon.

            “Unnie, keep it a secret okay” she smile and quickly move back to her seat.

She greet him happily, they continue to talk, while I drive them safely home.

‘Jiyeon is sweet actually behind that fierce eyeliner’

Luckily, all members are free from scheduled on Chunji birthday. I mark the reminder. I’m not really good at remembering thing, I’m quite forgetful actually.

The day finally arrive, Jiyeon has made Chunji believe that she is preparing food to invite her member to visit their home.

            “Really? Why don’t we invite my member too?” as Chunji continue to clean the vegetable.

            “Well, this is short notice. I don’t think I’ve enough food to prepare”

            “Okay” his voice turns down and he continue to do his job quietly.

Jiyeon secretly smirk cheekily to the camera.

I think it’s about time for me to take the member and we have it plan earlier before Chunji arrive at the scene.

When I return with the other member, Chunji is on his mission to the supermarket.

The other members greet Jiyeon happily.

            “Chunji Oppa will be back soon, hide in the room please” Jiyeon show them their bedroom.

            “Is this your bedroom? It’s so fancy” Niel mouth hang open with awe looking at the couple bedroom.

Their canopy style bed is the main point in the bedroom, it’s really dreamy like. Yoon Eunhye can’t take her eye from it.

Jiyeon quickly run to greet Chunji at the door. Soon after, the other Tara member comes.

While they are eating and talking, Jiyeon continue to prank on Chunji. They ignore Chunji and talk to each other and he does look annoyed by the situation.

            “Oppa, are you okay” Jiyeon finally make her move.

He smile bitterly, “I’m okay”

            “Are you really okay” Jiyeon hold his hand.

He looks away trying to hold his anger, “I’m really fine”

            “Oppa” Jiyeon shake his hand.

He looks at Jiyeon, “I’m fine!” his voice turns high and caught the other Tara member attention.

Jiyeon face flushed red, her eye turn teary. She quickly runs to the kitchen. Chunji wanted to follow her but Eunjung stop him, “It’s okay, let us take a look first” so they go to the kitchen and talk to Jiyeon.

Chunji seem worried by the sudden situation.

            “I don’t know!” Jiyeon shriek from the kitchen, it’s also mean that the Teen Top member should be out by now and prepare to surprise Chunji, I’ve sent a text message to the hiding member.

Chunji startled by her shriek, but Eunjung calm him down.

            “But Noona, I should see her, shouldn’t rise my voice to her. It’s not Jiyeon fault”

Suddenly Jiyeon walk put from the kitchen, with cake in her hand, they started singing birthday song and Teen Top jump in the living room, its pack with Teen Top and Tara member.

Chunji couldn’t hide his smile, he and Jiyeon stand facing each other

I feel something wrong with me, but I can’t point what it is. It’s getting really annoying. I back step from the scene and as I’m making my way to the door, I heard they are cheering for the couple to kiss.

I feel a stab in my chest.        

My heart is saying no, but I can’t resists and look at the couple.

Jiyeon is kissing Chunji cheek.

They were silent for a moment, before the other cheers for them. I curse at myself and I walk out and wait in the car.

I blank out.

A knock at the car window wake me up, “Noona, open the door” Ricky smile showing his white teeth.

Quickly I unlock the door and the boys came in the car.

They are chattering as I drive them home.

“Noona”

“Noona”

I walk out from the elevator when it reaches my floor.

I don’t notice anything that happening around me and seem like I mute the sound from my surrounding, I feel so empty.

Once I got inside my room, I throw my body on the bed, I don’t notice when I fall asleep.

 

It’s been a few days since then, or is it been a week already. ‘Damn!’ I can’t even remember that.

My phone ring as I was busy hanging they cloth.

            “Where are you? Come to the office now!” without further explanation the line is cut out.

‘What’s wrong?’ I look again at my phone, its Andy Sajangnim ‘What’s wrong, he sound so mad at me’

I rushed to T.O.P Media building, seem like everyone is whispering when they are looking at me, I catch Sunbae Jo smirking at me.

For some reason my heart can’t stop beating faster, my leg move faster. I wanted to reach Andy office soon.

            “What happen Eunhye?” he rise his voice a bit, I must have gone blank when he show me the printed picture of L.joe and Sohyun.

            “I’ve put you in charge of taking care of the boys, this is not the kind of news I’m hoping to get, even though I don’t clearly said that they can’t date but you can understand right. They are idol”

The words jumble up in my mind, I can’t find any strength to back up L.joe, and this is bad. I should protect him.

            “I’ve heard that you and Chunji don’t get along well, and this came up. I reconsidering your credibility as a manager Yoon Eunhye”

I’m taken back at his word, I know he is not telling any joke, he look serious because I’ve always find him smiling to me.

            “I’ll clean up this mess Andy Sajangnim”

            “You’d better be”

I’ll walk out for his office and I smile bitterly to Boyong-shi, Andy secretary.

            “Be strong Eunhye-shi, don’t worry”

I nod and leave to Teen Top practice room.

The other are attending their recording, L.Joe is free that day.

He looks solemn in the room, he stare at his phone.

            “Hey” I touch his shoulder

            “Noona, I’m sorry… I’ve trouble everyone”

            “Have you talked to Sohyun, how is she doing?”

L.Joe looks gloom, “Her Noona is supporting her all the way, and I don’t really know what to do now”

            “I’m sorry, but we’ll think of something okay”