Teen Top Hwaiting

I'm Miss Manager

               It’s a new year, and time flies fast like a blink of an eye. The boys are busy in the recording studio because they are preparing for the new single that going to be release on March. Eunhye stuck on the computer all day long as she emails the lucky Angels to join in for the special event prepared by Teen Top.

Eunhye finally finish her job and quickly she dash out from the office to check on the boys.

                “Noona,” Ricky greets her.

She quickly walks towards Ricky, “Has you finish recording?”

He nods, “Noona, I get more line in this song” he smile proudly.

Eunhye smile and pat his shoulder, “Congratulation, work harder next time”

                “Yes I will, After CAP Hyung finish we can go back” Ricky told her as both of them walk back in the studio, CAP are rapping inside the recording room.

After a long day they finally headed home, “Noona, could we stop anywhere and eat out?” L.Joe asks her.

                “Next time L.Joe because Ricky and Changjo are dieting”'

L.Joe sigh and sit quietly, Eunhye can see his gloomy expression from the back mirror.

The other rush quickly to the elevator as L.Joe and Eunhye walk behind them, “I’ll make something for you later okay, do you want something sweet?” Eunhye whisper to him and L.Joe face suddenly brighten as he nods happily.

Eunhye make a sweet pizza contains peanut butter, banana slice, and cheese, almond and chocolate syrup. Right after it’s out from the oven, the member except Ricky and Changjo grab their piece quickly.

                “Guys, sleep early. I come in the morning. Tomorrow is the last of your diet day” Eunhye remind the two boys rolling in their bed, irritated that they can’t have sweets.

                “Tomorrow is the last day, Assa!” Ricky jump out from his bed.

                “Yes and tomorrow morning we go exercise like usual okay”

                “Okay!” Ricky smile happily, he doesn’t really like to exercise each morning.

 

                The next day, before the others wake up, the three boys and their manager having morning exercise at the park near their place. Even though CAP doesn’t have to join them, it’s been his regular activity.

Eunhye blow the whistle a few time, waking up Ricky who is still sleepy.

                “Sorry” he giggles with close eye.

                “Hurry up Changhyun!” Changjo drag him to run by his side.

                “I know, I know, slow down Jonghyun-ah. I’m sleepy”

CAP whose has been running knock on Ricky head, as he passes them.

                “Hyung! Its hurt” Ricky stops and pats his head a few time. The others laugh at him.

                “Yah!!!’ Ricky runs with all his might and pass Changjo. As he getting near to CAP, but he notice Ricky getting near then CAP runs with zigzag pattern to avoid being catch by Ricky. Ricky jumps on him and both of them roll on the grass, in the mist Ricky gets another knock from CAP.

                “Yah, Yoo Changhyun you’re 1000 years to early to beat me” he quickly get on his leg, laugh evilly and continue to jog.

Changjo help Ricky to stand on his leg, “Come on Changhyun, lets jog” he wanted to laugh at him because Ricky should have not try to pick on Bang Minsoo.

Eunhye smile watching over them. “Last lap, we can go back after this” she told them.

Another busy day falls, Eunhye back in the office while the boys spending their time in the recording studio.

 

                On Valentine day, the lucky Angels have a meet and greet with Teen Top. They will be recording for the new music video too. An indoor playground is the place for the recording. Twelve lucky Angels spend their time playing with Teen Top member. The short Question and Answer time when hot when an Angels ask if Chunji is getting divorce by L.Joe because he have Sohyun.

                “I know L.Joe love me more than her” he pushes L.Joe sitting next to him. L.Joe smile and push Chunji off his chair. The Angels laugh looking at their close relationship. After the hug session, they finally say goodbye to the Angels.

                “Thank you so much for making memory with Teen Top, thanks for supporting us and loving us” Niel make a heart sign with his hand.

                “Fell good to spend time with the Angels” Niel claim.

The other agreed.

 

                 The next day, before the dawn they rush to DaNi Restaurant, a restaurant owned by Ahn Daniel. They practice for hours before the restaurant start it business hours. The staff and Eunhye explain the procedure to the Angels before the business hour start and the recording team standby at their spot. CAP will be in charge for take away, L.Joe and Chunji will be serving customers that dine in while Ricky, Changjo and Niel will prepare the orders.

                “Teen Top Fighting,” they cheer for each other.

The staffs open the locked door and the customers swarm in polite manner, when the seat is occupied then the others line-up for take away. Eunhye and the staff of DaNi Restaurant help out as much as they could because there is really a lot of customer coming into the restaurant. Eunhye take the change to interview some of the Angels. Teen Top continue to serve right before lunch hour, they end it with performing some of their song.

While the music video is in editing process, Teen Top prepare for their comeback. And March comes with the blossoming flowers signing it’s the perfect time to release their song.

 

                  14th March on White Day, the music video is release on YouTube. ‘Thanks to…’ is the song title. A gratitude to everyone that have their back and especially for the Angels that has supports them thru all. The MV consist of their recent time spend with the Angels, everyone that been a part of the Teen Top family and a short clip of things that people feel thankful for.

They promote for a month and they were really occupied throughout the month, but it’s all worth it when they get hot respond from everyone.

 

                   In the summer they prepare for their Japan album. Teen Top are giving their all in each practice and recording. They want to do the best and be at the top.

                   “Goodbye Summer vacation!” Niel lay in the practice room when they rest for awhile.

                   “Goodbye beach!” Ricky joins in the desperation.

                   “Goodbye y lady in bikini” CAP say aloud his thought.

                   “I agree to CAP” L.Joe raises his hand and Changjo follow too.

Niel roll over and support his head with his hand, he looks to , “Eunhye Noona can fulfil CAP Hyung wish”

Eunhye hear her name, and she opens her ear closely, but not making any drastic movement. She quietly focuses on the paper in her hand.

                “Eunhye Noona in bikini” L.Joe words make everyone stops and wonders.

                “We never saw her in bikini” Changjo think aloud. The other nods their head in agreement.

                “I don’t think Noona is y in bikini” Ricky exclaim. He cover his mouth shut, Eunhye Noona might hear his word. They stay quietly for a moment, waiting for Eunhye to do anything or something.

A ball of paper comes flying hitting Ricky right at his head, “Ouch!”

They laugh looking at Eunhye acting like she done nothing and continue to do her work.

                “I saw her” Chunji who has been quiet spoken. Everyone thought he fall asleep. All head turn to Chunji. All gather at Chunji, waiting for him to spill something.

Looking at the situation, and as the dance instructor come in, Eunhye rush to the guys circling Chunji.

                “Yah! How long do you intent to rest, hurry up move your . Let’s continue the practice!” Eunhye pull Changjo up from the group. Changjo drag Ricky goes then Niel and CAP stand to their feet ignoring Chunji sitting with his eye shut while resting his back to the wall.

Eunhye crouch down and talk in low voice so the others won’t hear her, “What are you thinking telling them something that might complicate the situation?”

                “What are you thinking talking to me like this? won’t it make them suspect something?” Chunji open his eye, he push Eunhye head with his fingers. Chunji stand and quickly join his team member.

When Eunhye walk past Chunji, “You have remembered something right” he whispers to her.

                “Unfortunately, yes” she answers and walks out from the practice room.

Chunji eyed Eunhye as she walks away from him, a smile form unknowingly.

                “Yah! What are you smiling about, did you hear Hyung-nim talking to change the dance routine a bit” CAP shoulder him a bit.

                “Sorry Hyung”

They continue to concentrate on the new choreography.

'Why did I forget something so important like this? Why?' Eunhye wash her face a few times, memories flies in her thought.