Year End. Whatever

I'm Miss Manager

 

Teen Top has decided to come out with a single. They work together for the lyric and for the MV they have prepared two events to include in the MV.

While they were busy preparing for the single, their scheduled is pack. I keep myself on check all the time. Luckily L.Joe and Sohyun grab several CF for themselves as a couple, the couple couldn’t be happier as they can spend more time together.

I think that things are going for the better.

The end of the year come fast, we are even too busy to celebrate Christmas properly. The project for the new single is push to another date since we are hectic to prepare for the end year music festival, Teen Top are going to perform for three nights back to back. The performance is revamp to give more impact and they practice like crazy to perfect the performance.

This is when I’m needed the most to take care of them, I have to make sure they attend every scheduled and keeping them in shape and healthy for the day. It spells hell for all of us.

Finally the day come, they are still nervous while they are waiting for their turn.

They look at me from afar then I take my fist up and smile brightly to them. They smile and laugh at each other.

I look at them thru the monitor at the backstage, their nervousness fly away. Looking at them, I came to understand what L.Joe meant, the feeling they shared when they perform on the stage, it’s priceless. That’s why they will give their best.

I wanted to run outside, to see them perform. But all I can do now is support them from backstage. I take a deep breath when they finish the performance, my racing heart calm down. I saw them walking inside with satisfied look on their face, they have given their best. One by one we high five as they walk inside passing by me, and to my surprise Chunji the last one to pass me by with smiling face he slap my hand and he grab my hand.

I was stunned by his action but no words escape my mouth, I don’t try to pull my hand back as I follow him to their change room.

 Chunji pull me closer to him and he whisper, “Thank you”

I look at him with puzzle face, he smile then he slowly let go of my hand. He joins sitting on the sofa.

While I’m daze, “Noona, food” Ricky voice shake me from my dreamland.

 

The gruesome week finally ended, finally they are getting some rest. I’m laying still on my bed. I’ve closed the light and let my phone on playing some song. I rest my arm on my forehead and try to close my eye but Chunji smiling face is replaying in my mind continuously, like a broken video player.

I turn the volume up and it was playing Get Crazy on the phone. I let the music fill the room, hoping that it will erase the image in my head.

 

Let not say the obvious but,

Just show it to me right in front of my eyes,

Let’s not have an obvious love,

Show me your heart now girl,

 

Thank you for messing up with my head over and over again.  This is crazy… what kind of possibility I’m imagining here! Get a grip of yourself Yoon Eunhye!

 

I kill the song before it ended, I take a deep breath several time to comfort myself.

 

The phone alerts me that’s a message come in, I check the time first. It’s nearing 2 in the morning.

SCATTY77        : Saranghaeyo, Noona

I stare the screen for a while, I must be dreaming. I rub my eye a few times.

SCATTY77        : Saranghaeyo, Noona

I still read the same message, I pinch myself hard, “Ouch” fine, and it’s not a dream then.

you         : Whose on the phone, you better stop playing with Chunji phone.

SCATTY77        : It’s really me. I’m at the living room. Come out and check.

you         : You better be, if it someone else… you’re so dead.

 

With the Hello Kitty pajama on, I open my bedroom, “Yah!” and I stop on the spot looking at Chunji sitting at the sofa across the bedroom.

            “You can’t sleep?” he asks me,

I stomp to him and sit at the sofa, “What the meaning of this” I show him the message he sent me earlier.

            “You sound so pissed off, Are you okay?”

He moves close to me and put his hand on my forehead, “It’s not hot”

Feeling a little bit dumbfounded, “Why?”

He chuckle, “I’m making sure the manager is not sick, you’ve been taking care of us”

I push his hand away from my forehead, “Don’t you think I can’t take care of myself?”

Chunji jump back to his sofa, settling himself comfortably. He looks tired, but the smile doesn’t leave his face. “I’m not taking any chances, you’re quite heavy, and don’t you know?”

            “Did… did you take me to the hospital the last time?”

I feel embarrassed, I haven’t thanked him properly.

            “Drink that” he shows me the stuff on the table, and he stand. “I’m going to sleep, goodnight”

He makes his way to the door and leaves the house.

Thank you, the word stuck. I stare at some of the health drink, vitamin drink and energy drink sacked. I grab it all and stuck it in the fridge. “I’ll take them tomorrow” I’ll make a promise to not fall sick again.

After a short visit from Chunji, as soon as I lay on the bed I drifted to dreamland fast.

 

‘Ah! Whatever’