The Truth

I'm Miss Manager

 

 

Eunhye rests her back on the wall, the music is banging in the practice room, and the boys are practicing their dance, keeping their dance in syn. Eunhye head sway with the music as she once and awhile stare at the performance. The company is in finally in the final stage for Teen Top first world tour concert. They had just release the news two days ago.

The spring will be the start for their journey and it’s just a few months left before it starts. Even though they are practicing hard, the kids know when to be playful and play around as they practice because they are still young man after all. Eunhye can’t help but smile at their action.

Ricky keep sending wink to his Eunhye, Eunhye wink back in return.

                “Noona wink, she wink at me” Ricky brag to the older member of the group.

CAP grab his neck, “She’s winking to me” he laugh out loud.

                “No, she is not” Ricky stuck out his tongue.

Changjo shake his head, “Come on lets practice” he drag away Ricky from CAP.

The practice continues till late at night, Eunhye wrap up the meeting for the night, she close as she yawn. She looks at her watch on her left wrist.

She walks to the training room on the basement. “Hey guys, let’s go” she look at their tired face, but she knew they enjoy doing what they like.

Eunhye check the member schedule for tomorrow, Changjo will be filming for the last episode of his drama and Chunji is also wrapping up for We Got Married. Eunhye knock her finger on her tab, thinking something but she end up sighing.

The manager will pick up Changjo early in the morning, Eunhye make a bounty breakfast for everyone that has been taking care for Changjo.

                “Noona, that’s a lot” Changjo seat at the table for breakfast, he look at the food Eunhye pack for the filming cast and crew.

                “It’s not much” she smiles as she continues to pack.

While Changjo still enjoying his breakfast, his manager come and he quickly finish up and help them to load up the car with Eunhye pack food.

                “Thank you Noona”

Eunhye nod her head, “Good luck, do your best!” she smile lovingly.

Changjo hug her in silent, she is a manager first but Eunhye grow to be closer than that, a friend, a sister and sometime a mother too.

Eunhye pat his head lightly, somehow she understand what the meaning of his hug.

Eunhye show him her fist, a fighting hand gesture and he show his fist too. The car drove away from the house.  It’s like watching her own kid goes to school, Eunhye smile with that thought in her mind.

One by one they leave the house for their own schedule.

The production crew fall into silence as the couple spend their last filming together, Chunji had prepare a special event for Jiyeon as a goodbye present for her and Jiyeon don’t have a clue that this is their last filming together.

Chunji bring Jiyeon back to all places that leave memory for them, he gave her a present at each place and lastly they headed back home, where they spend together the most.

Jiyeon stand in the middle of the room, looking at the video playing, Chunji is hugging her from behind, Jiyeon smile, laugh and get teary at the video cut of them

Jiyeon froze seeing Chunji in the video, she know that it’s new because he is wearing the same clothes,

                “Jiyeonnie, my wife… we title the longest running couple, the ChunJiyeon, see… our name fit perfectly, I’m so thankful for each moment we spend together, it’s mean a lot to me, it did…”

Jiyeon close with her hand, she know what coming next. Chunji hold her tighter.

                “Don’t cry, because its not really goodbye… don’t get sick and be well. I know you work hard but give yourself a rest once in awhile.” Chunji wipe his eye, he get teary too.

The video ended, and the two of them stand still in the dark room for a while, they can hear Jiyeon sobbing.

Chunji bring her out from the room, and they sit on the couch in the living room. Both of them fall into silent, Jiyeon still holding onto his finger, playing with it, when their eye meet they quickly look away. Things are running while in their mind but no one start talking.

                “This is it?” she asks without looking at him.

Chunji squeeze her hand, trying to comfort her, “Y-yeah” Chunji is holding back his tear too.

They look into each other eye again while Jiyeon was hoping that this is all jokes, an event Chunji put up for her.

Jiyeon look away and tears fall again, Chunji hold her chin and make her look at him. He wipes her tears.

                “I love you”

Chunji give her a tight hug and he kisses her head lovingly, “Let’s end this perfectly” he says with a smile.

                “Because its not goodbye” Jiyeon smile too. Chunji pinch her cheeks and Jiyeon smile brightly.

They spend the last hour together talking and laughing.

The last recording finally end, Jiyeon give him one last hug while everyone still watching. They ask permission from both managers to be alone for awhile somewhere.

Both car drives somewhere seclude and both of them talk for awhile away from the managers.

                “This is really not the end Oppa” there are threats in her tone of voice, she is warning him.

Chunji look far away, thinking something “Keep your mouth shut and I’ll go on with what you want”

Jiyeon heart gets a prick by his word, she knows that he really does like her, but her mind don’t want to accept it.

Jiyeon move into his arm, “Hold me, we will be apart after this”

                “Be well” he do as follow, but somewhat he know that he do have feeling for Jiyeon, its not like he doesn’t feel anything, they spend a lot of time together like couple do. He cares for her.

                “I’m sorry” he whispers to her ears.

Jiyeon punch his chest, “Shut up Oppa”, Jiyeon stole one last kiss and she run away to her manager car. They move out from the place quickly. It’s quiet and dim that night, Chunji walk out slowly and he get into the car, without saying anything Eunhye drive away to their home.

Silently Chunji stare at her side figure when the street light fall shine her face, he line out how her eyelashes curl without even trying hard, her cute nose and her pointy cupid bow, he just like every little things about her.

Eunhye been in his heart for awhile, he tries to deny it before but he fail. He forces herself to her. But now he is afraid that he might lose her and the dream of TeenTop, because they mean a lot too, he can’t let go of either one of it. He cannot lose them.

His heart beats crazily as he stares, he wanted to touch her but he finally closes his eye and let the heart settle down.

The busy day continue all day long, Eunhye been running all day long, she is needed here and there to finalize everything up. She visit the guys at practice once before she headed out from the company again for the 5th or 6th time, she lost count.

Eunhye check her clock, she has finish her schedule for the day. The guys already headed home with their manager. Everyone in the office prepare to head home.

                               “See you tomorrow morning Eunhye, don’t be late we have meeting early” Jo Sunbae reminded her.    

                                “Yes Jo Sunbae, see you tomorrow” she stand and bow politely.

Eunhye check her phone again, she remember that she need to see someone now. Somehow she feels nervous. She checks her phone again to confirm their meeting place.

She notice the figure waiting at gazebo, she headed there quickly.

                “Sorry, I’m late”

Eunhye look at her, she’s not showing any emotion. “It’s okay”

The moonlight is shining brightly and it lit up the park, luckily they are hidden from view.

                “Unnie, I’ll just be honest and straight to the point and I hope you do so too”

Eunhye listen and nod her head, agreeing.

                “I know that you’re close to Oppa” she started.

Eunhye shake her head, “I’m close to everyone, and you know I’m their manager”

                “No, no... I can sense it, I’m a girl you know, and I’m in love with Oppa”

                “But…” Eunhye try to explain, but Jiyeon cut her word, they talk for awhile.

Eunhye listen carefully, she got the feeling that Jiyeon is warning her to stay away from Chunji.

                “There’s no way Jiyeon, I understand that… there’s no way for me and Chunji to be together. I got your point. Don’t even think of doing anything to hurt Teen Top, if you really care for him, don’t hurt the team. I assure you, Chunji don’t have anything for me, nothing…”

                “I’ll hold onto your word”

Eunhye nod, “Even if I do have feeling for him, it is impossible and I know that clearly too”

                “You better remember that, you better watch out, I’m going to hurt him badly if I know that you’re trying to flirt with him”

Eunhye stand, “I’ll be going first, I got your word, I’ll stay away, just don’t do anything silly. Because he might end up hating you” without waiting for her to answer Eunhye start to walk away but Jiyeon grab her arm and pull her, she lost her balance and fall head first hitting the sitting place.

                “He will love me only and not you, you , remember who you are” Jiyeon know she hurt something loud, but she couldn’t care more.

Jiyeon is filled with anger, is Eunhye playing dumb with her. She knows how Chunji feel for Eunhye and they are protecting each other.  Her hatred grows, she walk away leaving the gazebo, leaving Eunhye alone.

 

She is still dizzy that her head collide with the wood, Eunhye try to stand up but she get dizzier and she quickly rested.

Eunhye get home later, she hope that the guys already sleeping. But Niel caught her off guard in the kitchen

                “Noona, what happen to your forehead?”

Eunhye laugh, “I hit the door hard”

                “Head first?”

Eunhye nod, she smile

                “Wait, I get the egg heated. The swelling are bad”

Eunhye waited in the kitchen as they talk away, sometime she take care of them and in return when she is hurt they are there to help her out, there is no way she would hurt the team, she won’t.

Eunhye is screaming in pain as Niel help to roll the egg on her swelling forehead. Chunji walk to the kitchen to see what happen.

                “Where did you got those” he ask

                “Blame the car, its hurt” she smiles, she won’t say that Jiyeon accidently do it to her.

They bicker to each other, Chunji nags as he watch both of them, Eunhye bicker with him but Niel just laugh as he focus to cure Eunhye.

                “He’s not helping out at all, I’m hurt but all he does is nags” Eunhye babble to Niel.

Niel finally put down the egg, “Its doesn’t look as bad now”

                “Thank you Niel, I love you and I hate Chunji”

Chunji stare at her and she stuck out her tongue. “Merong” They went to separate way as Chunji room is upstairs and Niel look at them and shake his head.

 

The truth is Lee Chanhee love Eunhye, and Yoon Eunhye love Chanhee.

Jiyeon love Chanhee and there is someone who love Eunhye.