Something

I'm Miss Manager

The meeting that Eunhye attend finally ended, the success of TeenTop debut and concert in Japan are presented to the T.O.P Media CEO and funding holder, they were satisfied for the result.

                “You did a good job” Andy Sajangnim out of nowhere pats her shoulder.

She stands straight, “All thanks to everyone”

He laugh, “Well, how about the new housing?”

Eunhye nod her head and smile, “They love it very much”

                “Work harder!” he reminded and leave for his office.

Eunhye bow politely. She walks slowly to the management office, she nod politely to the other co-worker and slowly make her way to her table and then she quietly clean her table as she organize her things.

Eunhye stare intensely at the monitor, she double check her notes and the schedule she type in and finally after another quick check she printed it out, she look at the clock on the pc, its already 8pm and her tummy begged to be fill.

She raises her head over her cubicle to check on Sunbae Jo, the head of the management staff. There she is, Eunhye look around but there is no one else in the office.

                “Jo Sunbae, are you busy?” she ask when she make her way to her table with the printout in her hand.

She take a look at her, “No, I’m done… “She pauses and saw the paper in Eunhye hand “Is that TeenTop newest schedule?”

Eunhye nod and hand her the paper, Jo Sunbae check it quickly.

                “Okay, it is as we approve last time right?”

                “Yes, Jo Sunbae”

She smile and hand it back to her, “You know what to do with it”

Eunhye taken aback looking at her smooth talk and smile, has Sunbae always treat her nice before, Eunhye ponder.

As Eunhye get ready to head home, “Eunhye-shi, do you need to head straight home?”

                “N-not really” taken aback by Jo Sunbae question she shutters her word out.

                “Wanna grab dinner with me?” she asks.

Eunhye hesitant but she quickly answer, “Sure Sunbae!” looking at her smiling, Eunhye thought that she should give it a try.

They decided to eat at a stall near the river, the two of them sit and order their food, they went silent for a while, feeling awkward Eunhye look around.

                “Eunhye-shi” she called.

                “Yes Sunbae” Eunhye reply.

 And there she goes again with the smile. Eunhye feel wary looking at Jo Sunbae reaction, she should run away right now, should she?

                “Loosen up a bit, do you wanna drink?”

Eunhye nod, “Just a bit please”

It might be because of the drink or they started to feel better after a bite because they talk as if they had a good relationship before.

                “You did a good job Eunhye”

Eunhye stop and stare, this is the first time she heard that from her.

                “Everyone in the team help and the boys work really hard too”

                “Yes, but you know what… I’ve wanted to be their manager too” Jo Sunbae spills her word carefully.

Now Eunhye finally reason the way Jo Sunbae acted so stern and cold towards her.

                “But it all in the past, still… I’m sorry for all the inconvenient I’ve put you through and it’s a little bit too much” she admitted,

Eunhye shake her head, “it okay, all is forgiven… one way or another I‘ve learn a lot”

Jo Sunbae nod and smile, as the older she had pride, but to admit when she’s done wrong to someone doesn’t lower her esteem, it’s the right thing to do.

They talk and shared laugh and when the night deepens they finally say their goodbye and headed to their own place called home.

It feels good when someone accepted you, Eunhye smile with that thought and so now the office won’t feel like a place that will suffocate her, she hope to get along with everyone. The smile hangs on her face for a while.

She had the house for herself, the boys are on a short vacation, tomorrow everyone will be back and their hectic lifestyle start over, but that all is work that they enjoy doing, so it’s okay, it paid off.

3 rooms at the first floor and 4 rooms up stair and a living room with a balcony, the boys finally had their own room at the new house. Eunhye fill the 2 large fridges with food, it would be enough for a week or two.

Eunhye look at the white wall on the second floor, she had an idea, and she quickly snaps a picture and sent it to someone.

 

you start a conversation with MUSTANG82

You sent an image “wish:  the white wall needs some creativity”

MUSTANG82     : art project

you: Yeah, a wish

MUSTANG82     : granted, I’ll think of something.

you: You’re the coolest! (Wink)

MUSTANG82     : (kisses)

you: dodge (LOL)

MUSTANG82     : Don’t be bored while I’m not there, I’ll be back soon girl.

you: Please (rolls eye) yeah! Save trip, see you tomorrow.

 

Eunhye shake her head, “This Bang Minsoo” but the smile form out thinking of him, Eunhye headed downstairs to her bedroom and she take a warm bath before sleep. While she was preparing to sleep the phone ring a tone signing there a message arrive.

 

SCATTY77 started a conversation with you

SCATTY77            : Where are you?

you: Going to sleep soon, why?

SCATTY77            : Goodnight baby

Eunhye re-read the word for the hundred times, she hesitant to reply.

SCATTY77            : Still there?

you: Yeh…

SCATTY77            : They miss you.

you: Me too, they are doing fine right?

SCATTY77            : Yes, you’re not asking about me?

you: I know you are fine.

 

Eunhye waited for him to reply, she slowly falling asleep but phone rings and someone calling.

                “Eunhye-ah”

                “Chunji?” she check back the caller name, it’s really him.

                “Chanhee” he corrected her,

Eunhye laugh a little, “Yes, Chanhee… what can I do to help you”

                “You are sleeping late, its 3am in the morning”

                “I’m about too, you are keeping me awake Chanhee”

Chunji laugh, “Should I sing a lullaby”

                “No, I won’t be able to sleep then” she shakes her head repeatedly.

                “Ah, you must have really like my voice that it would be a waste to sleep”

Eunhye smile, it’s not like Chunji would see her, “Please Chanhee, its awful and I would prefer Niel lullaby over yours” and she lied.

                “Meanie, you’re so bias Yoon Eunhye”

                “I’m not, I’m your manager”

                “Still bias”

Eunhye doesn’t reply and she looks to the dark room her in, the silent are peaceful, she heard Chunji breathing lightly and surprisingly it calming too.

Chunji started humming and he began singing, Eunhye put her phone on loudspeaker and with a smile she enters the dreamland.

Eunhye just got back from sending Changjo to his script reading, Ricky to his class and Niel and L.Joe for show recording and after this she has to send Chunji to the WGM recording

CAP who doesn’t have any schedule is drawing in the living room after he finishes some rough sketches. Eunhye watch him silently.

                “Oh, Noona” CAP notice her.

                “Is it okay for you to do this, I’m not stressing you out right?”

CAP shake his head, “No, it kind of therapy for me too Noona, don’t worry”

                “But don’t rush, make it when you’re free”

CAP stare at her, “Noona, you know my schedule better”

Eunhye laugh, “Joke, joke” then Eunhye grab a pencil and started helping out, she’s good with flower so CAP let her do it.

CAP keep on teasing her, complaining about her drawing skill but then he laugh harder when Eunhye missed when she elbowed him. Eunhye slap his arm and she let out a satisfied look. But at the end they laugh together.

He stares at them and he doesn’t feel comfortable seeing them like that, and why is he starting to feel like a third wheel standing still there.

                “Aren’t we going? I’m going to be late” the voice came out a little bit higher than expected and then he takes the stair and walk down.

Both of them stop and look at the source of voice, noticing Chunji at the stair “Ahh! Sorry Chunji! Come on wait for me!” she gave the pencil to CAP, “Enjoy!” she laugh and run downstairs following Chunji. CAP shakes his head and with lingering smile he continues to finish up.

They was driving in silence, Eunhye keep focusing on the road and at the red light she keep on glancing to Chunji, and still Chunji don’t mutter a word. It a normal situation if it was from a year or two back but Chunji has been talkative ever since their Jeju-do trip.

They arrive at the location. Eunhye talk to the manager that will be in-charge for Chunji and after wishing him good luck she hops back into the car, as she got ready a knock on the window caught her off guard “Omo! You surprise me!”

                “Unnie!” she smiles brightly.

                “Jiyeon-ah” she smile and she open the car window. Jiyeon rest her hand at the door and Eunhye notice the ring on her finger. The crown like ring, she keep herself compose.

                “Unnie, how are you and it’s been awhile”

                “Fine, how about you and the new song are really good!” she shows her thumbs up.

Jiyeon giggle, “I’ve been busy and tired but I’ve been exited to spend my time with Chanhee Oppa”

Eunhye doesn’t quickly answer but she smile for Jiyeon.

                “Jiyeon-ah!” Chunji called for her as he walks towards them.

                “Unnie, it’s our girl secret, don’t tell Oppa that I’ve been counting the days to meet with him” Jiyeon wink to her. Eunhye nods an agreement.

Jiyeon hug Chunji arm closely. “Unnie, we look good together right?” Jiyeon ask suddenly. Chunji is shock with the display of skinship but he acted calm and patted her head lightly.

                “Of course, a match made in heaven” Eunhye smile.

The couple smile and finally Eunhye leave the set.

Eunhye heart is racing, she park her car and rest her head on the steering. Eunhye breathe slowly trying to calm down but the images of them keep on appearing in her mind. She bumps her head to the steering. She shouldn’t get affected by it, but honestly she did and she can’t understand why.

Her phone rings and save her for committing murder or at least bruise on her forehead.

                “Yes” she answers the phone glumly.

“Noona, noona, noonaaaaaaa, my cute noonnaaaaa…” Ricky is cheery as always

Eunhye smile, “Yes Changhyun-ah my cute little baby!” she can’t help but be energized with him.

Ricky chuckle, even on the phone he enjoy doing aegyo, “Noona, my class finish up early, can you fetch me up now”

                “Sure, but I’m still a bit far, can you wait for a while”

                “Quickly, quickly, quickly Noona, I wanna go back home”

Eunhye laugh a bit, “Neeeeehhhh… I will”

                “Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I’ll wait”

                “Okay” Eunhye answer

                “Noona” Ricky called her

                “Yes” she thought that Ricky has ended the call but he is still on the line.

                “Come quick”

Eunhye giggle, “Yah! End the call so Noona can start driving”

Ricky chuckle, “Joking, sorry , be happy and drive safely”

                “Okay Changhyunie”

They end the call with a laugh.

Eunhye slap herself a few time, it’s not the time to be affected by the things that she unsure. She has job to be done and people that needed her.