Jeju Meaningful Trip

I'm Miss Manager

 

Eunhye come quietly into Chunji room,

                “Chanhee… Chanhee” she shake his body lightly.

Chunji move a little, bother by the shaking, “Why” he ask while being annoyed.

                “Hiking, hurry up gets ready” she tries to pull him from laying down so comfortably.

He groans irritated, but he manages to sit. How he hope to just sleep a few hours more.

                “I’ll wait outside, hurry up or we’ll miss the sunrise” Eunhye quickly leave the room.

Chunji look at the pillow, he pats it lightly… as if he could lay back. But Eunhye sound so excited then Chunji smile awkwardly to himself and quickly get on his feet to get ready.

                “Hurry up Eunhye-ah!” he walks to the car quickly leaving Eunhye behind.

While they were hiking along the stair, Eunhye has to rest to catch her breath, even thought keeping up with the boys hectic scheduled mean that she has to keep fit all the time, but she cannot help it when she actually hate to exercise.

 Chunji is walking with ease in front, he stop to see Eunhye resting again. He gave her that look while snickering evilly, “Whose the one actually wanted to do this in the first place, are you giving up Eunhye-shi?”

                “Am not!” quickly she fast walk towards him, she glare and walk past him.

Chunji can’t help it, he burst out a happy laugh and he quickens his pace to match Eunhye. After a few minute they manage to arrive to the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong and they are lucky to watch the sunrise together. As the sun rise the gradient blue colour make way for the reddish, orangey colour to arise in the sky.

                “Its look like golden honey syrup in the sky” Eunhye mumble to herself but Chunji look at her curiously.

Honey, he thinks and Chunji look again at the sky and smile. They seat there for a while, looking at the sky, not saying a word or making any sound.

                “Priceless,” Chunji whisper to her, he stares at her for awhile.

He grab something from his sweater pocket and before Eunhye notice, he grab Eunhye closely and snap a picture of them.

                “Wait, I’m not even ready” she pouted.

Chunji are busy with his phone.

                “What are you doing, let me look at the picture too”

Chunji smile, “Share it with the member”

                “What?”

                “I share it in the group” he explains.

Eunhye grab the phone, “How to delete this” she ask anxiously.

                “Relax” Chunji take back his phone, he check it once, “Still sleeping I guess” he put the phone away.

                “Yah” before she could finish her words, he put his finger on her lips and wink.

They look into each other eye, “We’re even wearing a matching windbreaker and while we’re at it, let just enjoy the moment” he nods his head, assuring Eunhye that everything is okay. Eunhye end up agreeing too and Chunji put his finger down.

Chunji wrap his hand around her shoulder, without any word they walk around the crater, looking at the open sea, across the horizon as far as their eye can see. Priceless, its not something that you could see everyday.

The atmosphere are good between them, they smile and talk comfortably to each other. Safely they return back to Ari’s place. Ari notice the car return, she rush to get Eunhye, “Eunhye! Hurry up Eomma is looking for you” Ari take her by the hand and they rush inside. Chunji hurry and follow them quickly, did something happen he thought to himself.

Ari mother grab her hand, sharing some warmness with her, “I’m old and I forget things, it’s been a while, but your mother told me to give this to you” she put the envelope in Eunhye hand, the white envelope lay on her palm. She looks at it silently.

                “Eomma wanted to give it to you after the funeral but you disappear and we had try to get to you, but we never heard any news from you” Ari explain to Eunhye.

                “I’m sorry that I don’t remember earlier” Ari pat Eunhye shoulder lightly.

                “No, it’s not your fault, thank you” she let out a smile for Ari.

                “Thank you very much Eomma” she hug Ari mother.

They leave Eunhye for a time alone. She put the envelope on the table, going back and forth to open it. She eager to know the content of the envelope, but her heart is stopping her to open it. A while after that, Eunhye run towards the car and luckily Chunji notice and he followed her. He jumps into the passenger seat without saying anything. Eunhye doesn’t have time to bother so she quickly drives the car. Chunji look at her a few times, he really wanted to ask the things that her mother gives her, but looking at the serious face, he decided to let it go and wait for her to open up.

 

                They finally arrive at the cemetery, Eunhye walk toward the building, where the urn is kept. Chunji stand far away giving Eunhye the space she needed. Eunhye stand frozen while looking at picture display in there, her mother and father, even though they are not her biological parent. But they are the only parent she remembers.

                “I’m sorry mother and father” her finger touch the glass. She takes a deep breath, calming her heart. “I’ll fulfil your wish mother”

Eunhye walk to the office building, Chunji kept his distance from Eunhye but watch out if Eunhye needed his help. After an hour Eunhye finally leave the building and silently she started driving somewhere again. As she drives, she notices the familiar playground. They end up sitting at the bench under the tree, the weather today are just nice, few kids are playing and some of the little one are accompany by their parent. A kid fall down, she start crying, but quickly the parent come and calm her down.

The tears that she holds back finally run down her cheeks, she look down avoiding anyone noticing her crying, Eunhye sob lightly then her shoulder moves up and down while she tries hard to stop. Eunhye cover from making any sound. People will start noticing if she doesn’t stop soon.

Chunji can’t say any word to calm her, he turn and sit facing her and he pull her into his embrace. Eunhye head rest at his chest. Chunji pat her back lightly.

                “Cry you heart out, if it makes you feels better” he whispers.

She shakes her head, “I shouldn’t” she said between her sobs.

Chunji just patted her head lightly, he doesn’t really understand what going on with Eunhye but he knows that he wanted to be by her side no matter what. After a while, Eunhye finally calm down, she finally realize that she had been hugging him tightly.

                “I’m sorry” she mumbles without looking at him.

                “Feeling a bit better now?”

                “Yes”

Eunhye stand, “We better go now”, Eunhye drive to the destination, they are not in the death of silent anymore, “We’re going to the hospital in the main city” she told him and Chunji listen carefully.

                “Father used to work at the hospital before he decided to build the mini clinic orphanage in the rural area. I use to follow him once a month to the hospital to get the supplies”

                “Your father is a great man”

Eunhye smile to Chunji, “Yes he is, and we will stop at the playground,” a trail of tears falls and Chunji wipe it for her. They smile to each other.

 

They finally reach the hospital.

               “It’s better if you wait in the car, I’ll be back as soon as I can” Eunhye leave Chunji in the car and she dash off quickly.

Without anything to do, Chunji got bored easily. He checked the time and it just been 10 minute since she leave. Chunji is death bored.

               “The weather is good, maybe I should go for a walk… Eunhye might take a while” he grab the car key and with cap and sunglasses he get out from the car and started walking around. He doesn’t notice how long he walk because no one is noticing him with white t-shirt match with black short and snickers so he walk with carefree heart while checking in every shop along the alley.

He found a nice accessories shop, thinking if he can get something for Eunhye he walks inside the shop. He look around, maybe he can get her cute hair tie, then Teen Top song start playing in the shop, unconsciously his body started dancing to it. When he notice that his moving, he quickly stop.

                “Hi, are you Teen Top fans?” someone asks him.

                “Well, yes… sorry, did I bother you, I’m in dance group and we’ve been practicing with this song for a while” he bow down.

                “Ah… no… it’s okay, I’m the shop owner and can I help you for something? Are you looking for a gift for you girlfriend?” she smile to him.

                “She’s not really my girlfriend yet”

                “So are you going to ask her out soon, what about ring?”

Chunji think for a moment, “Well, that might be to burdensome”

                “Come on, girls really love it, and she would thought that you’re really serious for her, okay?”

When he leaves the shop, a group of 3 school girl is in his way so he stops.

                “We are sorry to ask, but we are Angel, and you look like Chunji from Teen Top, aren’t you Oppa?”

Chunji is once again flustered, “Not really, I’ve just finish high school” he lied.

                “Really Oppa, but you really look alike, can you open your sunglasses please” one of the girls asks.

                “No, No, I’ve weird eye so I don’t like people staring at it. It’s offended me in some way” he smiles. “I really have to go now”

The girls are busy bickering to each other. “See, it can’t be him”

                “Chunji is my bias, I know even when he in disguise okay” the other says.

Well I’m thankful that you like me the most, but no one can know that I’m in Jeju. I’m so sorry, with that thought, he notice a small road between the shop on his left, he check the girl are not looking at him and quickly he make a run for it.

 

                 Eunhye is still waiting for the nurse to get the information she needed about her adoption. She look around, the hospital really has change in the past few years.

Near an hour finally the nurse called for her, “Yoon Eunhye-shi, it might be better if you leave a contact number, I don’t think we can search it in a day, the information back then are not file in the computer, so we have to search for the document itself"

                “But, I really need it as fast as possible”

A doctor approached them, “Hello, what is the problem here?” he asks the nurse in charge.

               “Dr. Kim, this miss is searching some information, but it’s not in our system, so we have to check the file one by one, it will take time. She has the adoption certificate, so she wanted to know other information about it”

Dr Kim looks at Eunhye, and he look at the certificate “Yoon Jaehyuk” he mumble the name that seem recognizable to him.

                “He’s my father, Dr. Yoon Jaehyuk. He used to work in this hospital before”

Dr Kim thinks for a while, “Ah! I know your father, Dr. Yoon” he stare at Eunhye, “Your face, I’ve seen you before too, you always follow you father when he come to take supplies and I also came to his funeral”

There are moments of pause.

                “I know a senior who might know something” he think and quickly ask the nurse for the information, “Nurse, where is Dr. Lee K.”

                “He’s in the operation room, it might take a while”

Dr Kim check his pager, “Well Eunhye-shi, while there are still trying to look for the document, I’ll bring you to see Dr Lee Kwangsoo when he finish, can you wait, I’ll have patient to check on too”

                “Yes, I’ll understand, I’ll be waiting here” she bows to him, “Thank you so much”

                “Told the nurse intern to find it too, they look so carefree in the lounge” Dr. Kim asks the nurse again and then hurried to his patient room.

Eunhye continue to wait again, she look at her phone checking if Chunji needed her. He text him,

                Chunji, are you hungry?

She waits a couple of minute for him to reply, but there is none. Maybe he falls asleep waiting for her, she thought. She wants to sleep herself, trying hard to kill the sleepiness. She’s definitely tired but she cannot fall asleep just like that. Eunhye wash her faces and buys coffee from the vending machine. She’s going to hurt her stomach with caffeine intake, but she will sleep like a death log if she doesn’t. She sips the coffee slowly, feeling refresh she wait patiently. An hour past just like that.

                “Assa” Chunji finally stop running, he sweat from running so much.

                “Where am I actually” he looks around, because he really wanted to run far away, he doesn’t really look for the sign and just runs.

                “I’m lost” he grab side pocket, trying to take out his phone, but there is nothing inside. Then he remembers that he doesn’t remember to take his phone in the car.

                “Great!”

He look around for people who might be able to sent him to the hospital, he’s sure he is not that far away right?

The neighbourhood look quiet and no one is even walking in the street. Too quiet but at the same time it feel peaceful.

                “What to do?” Chunji walk along, if he can find the main road, everything would be okay. He walks by a place that smell so good, its look like a restaurant, but no one is there.

                “Is it a Café or a Restaurant?” he looks outside the window, all the chair is on the table. But he is sure that something are cooked and its delicious, his inside start growling, “I’m hungry”

He tried the front door, he give it a push, “It’s locked” with cloudy face he walk away.

                “Hello! You there! Young man with the white t-shirt!” a woman called for him.

Chunji quickly turn, and pointed to himself, “Me?”

                “Yeah you, come here”

Chunji walk quickly to her.

                “I’m sorry the shop is close, you must be a tourist, or just lost your way”

Chunji nod his head.

                “Well, I actually in needed of help and in return I’d sent you to where you want to go later”

                “Hospital” Chunji answer quickly.

She smile, “Well, lucky us, I’m going there too”

They went inside the little café.

                “Omurice, the kids love it, I hope it suit your taste too” and she serve some cold drink from him too.

                “I’m fine with anything” he smiles. “Thank you for the food, I’m going to eat”

                “Yes, yes, please help yourself. I’m finishing packing in the kitchen”

Unconsciously he put the sunglasses and cap down, he’s indoor anyway.

                “Omo” she came back after finishing her work in the kitchen finished.

Chunji nearly ate everything on his plate too.

                “Such good looking boy you are, how old are you?”

He try to remember, he just celebrate it a while ago, “24 maybe”

                “Such young man and so forgetful” she laugh.

                “Too busy with work” he smile

She’s calculating, “Well, too young for me, but it might be okay with my daughter, are you okay with a Noona?”

                “How much is the age different” Chunji ask.

                “Well, 2 years”

                “It will be okay,” Chunji answer with a big grind at his face.

They finally transfer the pack food into the van and then they drove to the hospital.

                “Jung Ajumma, you are running the café alone?” out of curiosity he ask.

                “Well, yes… it’s not a big cafe and I don’t have a husband so I have to work to get on with life right?”

                “Your daughter is helping Jung Ajumma out too”

                “I have to find her first then, I lost her in an accident that take my husband away” put she manage to put a smile at the end of her words.

                “I’m sorry if I’m being rude, but why didn’t Jung Ajumma get married again?”

She laughs at the question, “I’m too late for that, and I’m in my 50”

                “Really!” his nearly scream, “But Ajumma look a lot younger”

She just laughs it out and in no time they finally arrive at the hospital.

                “Thank you very much for helping me out Chanhee-ah”

                “No, thanks to Jung Ajumma for saving my life”

                “It’s nothing really, but Chanhee-ah, about my daughter… I don’t know if she had anyone in her life or married, but don’t give hope to much okay? A parent shouldn’t force their children to much right?” she smiles while still joking about the matter.

                “Yes Jung Ajumma, I’ll remember that well”

                “And and don’t forget to tell your girlfriend the tip I told you earlier, so she’ll be pretty even in her 50 later” she wink to him. and they burst out laugh again.

The staff finally finish unloading the pack food, “Jung Ajumma, you can park the van” one of the staff tell her.

                “Yes, thank you… I’ll come in a minute”

She smile again to Chunji, “Well, hoping to see you in the future too, see you again”

                “Yes, I’ll come again when I visited Jeju, Jung Ajumma”

They finally parted away, Chunji take the stair to another floor where their car are parked, luckily Eunhye is still not there, or she’d be worry sick not seeing him in the car and both of them would be in trouble.

He finally doze off to dreamland while waiting for Eunhye, but he manage to reply Eunhye text,

                I’m full.

Eunhye notice the message, she quickly check it and quickly her finger tap a replay,

                Full eating in you sleep?

Then again Chunji doesn’t reply and he must have fall back to sleep. Eunhye waited almost for 2 hours and there no sign of them founding her document and Dr Kim or Dr. Lee Kwangsoo are nowhere to be seen.

                “Eunhye-shi, come here” Dr. Kim come to get Eunhye.

She jolt up and quickly fast walk to follow Dr Kim.

                “Your father doesn’t want any of us to talk about you being and adoptee, and I’m the one that handle you case” Dr Lee Kwangsoo. He opens his file, looking for the detail about Eunhye. There are silent for awhile in the room.

                “You come in the hospital when you’re 6, with amnesia. You are found walking around by some villagers, you are not badly injured with some minor scratch and a head injury, but they treated you well. They waited for someone to find you, but there is no news and after 2 week you fainted and they brought you up to the hospital, afraid if you are in bad condition. Because they cannot afford to take care of you, you stay in the hospital for a while”

Eunhye nod her head, she never remembers any of that, maybe she was just too young to remember at that age? Now that she knows that she had memory loss since she’s little.

                “We waited for a while and you are healthy but nowhere to return too. After six month no one really come and you doesn’t match any of the missing kids report”

Somehow Eunhye felt sad, maybe her real parent really throw her away.

                “Eunhye-shi, we never really know what happen to your parent, so don’t lost hope okay” Dr Lee Kwangsoo smile calm her down.

                “When Dr Yoon Sunbaenim wife came to the hospital, she falls for you and we work for the paper to get you adopted, they already fall in love for you at the first sight, Sunbaenim would always came to visit you when he had time, but you doesn’t easily open up to people”

Unknowing she let out a sigh, thankfully mother and father take her in. they has been the greatest family she could have, she was grateful to them.

                “That’s all Eunhye-shi” Dr. Lee Kwangsoo is a bit hesitant to spill that news to her, of course he wanted to give more if he can.

                “Yes, thank you very much, I’m so sorry to bother you”

                “Its nothing Eunhye-shi, I’m glad to help, but sorry this is all I have” he pauses for awhile and he remembers something.

                “Yes, yes… you should do the test” Dr. Lee Kwangsoo nearly hit his head, how can he forget it.

                “Dr. Kim, she should do the DNA test right?” he ask him.

                “Ah! Yes Sunbaenim. It might help”

Eunhye look curiously at both of them.

                “There is a test if you’re willing to try, we will check if your DNA is a match to anyone in our database” Dr. Kim explains.

Eunhye eye lit up with hope, she might just found her parent and without due she nods her head repeatedly.

They finally end their conversation and Dr Lee Kwangsoo had to check on his patient too.

                “Eunhye-shi, your father was a great man and your mother too and they had live to the fullest and you are one of their most precious gifts. They will always take care of you so don’t forget about them” Eunhye shake his hand, he patted her back lightly. Eunhye try her hardest to prevent the tears from falling.

                “Thank you very much” she bows politely to him.

                “I hope to see you again with some great news Eunhye-shi”

They parted, Eunhye follow Dr. Kim.

He knock the door, “Hi nurse, sorry to bother, Dr. Yoona is not here yet” they converse for awhile.

                “You can go in, the nurse will help you and the doctor will come in 10 minute, I’ve to go too, well, it’s nice to meet you and I hope to meet you again with great news, let’s not give up hope okay” he smile.

Yes, she bows politely, “Thank you so much for helping me”

After half an hour they finally finish.

 

With lighter heart she finally walks down to the parking lot.

                “You don’t look okay, let me drive”

                “Can you, you look out of yourself too” Eunhye is concern about him too.

                “Well, you look like you entered the galaxy now”

                “I gave blood, lots… so I’m a little dizzy”

He gave her the omurice that Jung Ajumma give earlier, “Eat it and sleep for awhile” it sounded more like an order.

                “Where that mist spray, we need to be refresh” he grab his bag pack, luckily there is one in his. He sprays at both of them.

                “Feel much better now, so, eat slowly and I’ll drive us home”

Eunhye mind when blank, so she eat a bit and quickly doze off afterwards leaving Chunji driving alone again.

 

                 They finally arrive when the night falls, Ari and her mother are still waiting for them. BBQ feasts are waiting for them when they arrive. They enjoy it till they finish everything.

Then Eunhye tell them about the test that she take and she’s leave Ari address and phone number in case if they can’t reach her, since she might travel overseas.

 

               The night deepen and tomorrow morning they will leave Jeju, it’s been a short stay but a lot of thing happen to Eunhye, but she glad that she finally confront her fear. After a bath, Eunhye rest outside on the table, she lay down looking at the clear sky. The stars are shining. You won’t be able to see a bed of star in the sky of Seoul sky.

Chunji come and lay down comfortably their head are side by side, but his body are on the opposite side from hers.

                “What are you doing here?” she turns to see him staring at her

                “Looking at you”

                “Stop looking then”

Chunji smile, “Nope, I don’t want to”

Eunhye glare her eye, “You’re to close”

                “You move away then”

                “I’m not going to move an inch”

Chunji beam her with a wide grin, “then, I’ll come closer”

They lock eye, Chunji is really moving slowly nearing her, and now she found herself looking at his lips.

                “What do you think you’re looking at Eunhye,” Chunji wake up and support his head above Eunhye. He chuckle evilly.

                “Yah! Chunji” she gets up way to quickly and she bump into Chunji forehead.

                “Eunhye” Chunji hold his forehead, it hurt.

Eunhye panicked, she quickly holds his forehead and end up being too close to each other again, and they froze on the spot. Chunji take her hand down and hold it softly.

                “Your hair is still damp”

                “Yeah, your forehead is okay?”

Eunhye can’t help to see his face so up-close, the bridge of his nose is cute.

                “You have a tough day today”

They are still not moving from that position, they exchange glance once, twice or trice but keep avoiding after a few second.

                “Yes, but it was all good, I should have earlier but I don’t think I was ready before”

Chunji can’t help it, Eunhye has started to blush and she looks way cuter than the other time.

                “Don’t cry alone, I’ll be your shoulder, lean on me… I’ll support you” it sounded almost like a whisper to her but she hear it clearly.

They can feel each other breath, for some reason they wanted to stay like that for awhile. Eunhye doesn’t think that she is in her right mind at the moment, so does Chunji. Can they cross the boundaries a little bit more?

Eunhye heart are beating as fast as the bullet train, pounding so fast that she thought that she might stop breathing.

Chunji are looking at her parted lips, her pink full lips.

                “Yeah” she was answering to his words before.

Chunji lean forward and their lips touch, Eunhye hands are trembling in his, but Chunji doesn’t really know if he is trembling all of a sudden too.

They close their eye, from a sweet peck it turn into a deeper kiss.

They nearly stop breathing so they parted. Chunji look at Eunhye, they look into each other. They can’t hear anything else except for their beating heart. It might explode from the beating.

Chunji take his hand to caress her cheek and he feel the warmness from her skin, then he lean again for another kiss to confirm that this moment was real. Chunji slip her hair behind her ears and slowly the kiss turn to a passionate one.

Slowly they parted again, Chunji smile lovingly to her. He gave another soft kiss on her cheek, on her nose, on her eye and both of them are smiling to each other and slowly the soft kiss landed on her forehead.

They can’t stop to smile to each other and no one is on their right mind tonight. “We should get in and get some rest” Eunhye said finally after a staring competition that Chunji is definitely the winner.

Walk inside with hand still lock on each other, “Goodnight baby girl” Chunji whisper.

Eunhye eye wide open from his word, it’s too mushy but it sounded nice too.

                “Do you want to sleep with me?” he whispers to her.

Eunhye quickly push him into his room glare at him cutely, “You wish” she mouthed out the word. Both of them take awhile before they finally fall asleep.

 

                 Eunhye wake up really early that morning, she quickly make a simple breakfast for them and soon when the sun is out she quickly go to the place that use to be her house, she walk to the tree that she would spend with her mother and father, and as her mother wanted she open the urn and let the ash fall out and it blow away with the wind, some might fall to the ground, some might get into the sea and some might travel the world but no matter where they will always look after her and the people they care so much.

Eunhye deep bow, she fall on her knee and her hand touch the ground and she bow. She stands back after giving her respect to his parent.

                “I’m so sorry that I run away after mother funeral and never visited both of you after that, I’m so furious when mother told me that I’m actually an adoptee. Its feel like that my life has been full of lies” the tears start to fall out, it run down her cheeks.

                “After reading mother letter, I come to understand both of you more, thank you for telling me at the end, at least you doesn’t have to see me acting so rebellious”

                “I will never forget both of you, not matter what… Yoon Eunhye is still and will always be your daughter and I will love both of you forever”

 

                 With Eunhye puffed eye, they had their breakfast together and no one ask about her eye, because they understand what she’s been through. Finally is the time to say goodbye, Eunhye are hugging Ari Eomma while Ari has a short talk near the car while she helps to put Eunhye bag in.

                “I guess both of you had a nice talk together?” she ask with a smirk on her face,

Chunji looking all flustered.

                “You did talk right, you both looking at each other differently now” she smile while looking out for Eunhye.

                “Yeah” that’s the only word he can mutter. come to think of it, they don't really talk and action all the way?

                “Take care of her as long as you can, you know I’m a family right? I will hunt you down”

Unconsciously he gave her the look of disbelieved.

                “Yah, I’m 6 years older than you, don’t give me that look and yes… I know you’re Chunji, the vocal for Teen Top”

                “So Noona knows”

                “Well I can’t help it, my student are really into idols”

                “I don’t know how long it will last, I don’t know if she’d fall and break into pieces and I know she knows what coming for her, but try to not let her be hurt by other people” she continues, but her serious face quickly soften when Eunhye came running to hug her.

                “I’ll get into contact as soon I have any news”

                “Unnie, don’t wait for the new but contact me all the time okay, I’ll try to reply as much as possible” she beam out a smile.

                “Yes, yes… and do come back when you had time, it’s your home too Eunhye-ah”

Eunhye smile and hug her again. They finally drive back to Jeju Airport, but not without bickering about who should drive. But Eunhye ended behind the wheels again. She drive happily to the airport, even though she feel heavy to leave, but she know now she had a place to call hers and a place to return too.

 

                  The Jeju short and meaningful trip has ended and they have 2 more days to enjoy the holiday. They will sleep like a log for a day and what to do tomorrow, would they fine it awkward between them after what happen that night, they didn’t talk about anything and suddenly a kiss, and it’s not just a soft and sweet kiss but a deep and passionate kiss too. Well for now they are just going to sleep like a death person, other things can wait for tomorrow right?

The other members are bombarding the group chartroom with question, but both of the people involve in creating the mess are sleeping thru out the day and their phone has drained it battery too. Well this mess also can be cleared tomorrow right?