Feeling

I'm Miss Manager

 

I was reading the sheet in my hand as I walk thru the hallway without noticing that I’m headed right into someone standing in the hallway.

            “Ah!” Eunhye bump into his backside, luckily he doesn’t fall down,

            “Are you okay?” he turns to check if I’m hurt or something.

My glasses fall down then I pick it up and wear it, “Ah! It’s you Minwoo Oppa, I’m sorry”

Because I’m younger a few years than him, we get along really well and somehow we became good friend. Seo Minwoo, he is the leader of 100% member, I’m giving language lesson with them to. In class we use formalities to each other because even though he is older but I’m his teacher in the class.

            “Has you take your lunch, let go to the cafeteria together, we haven’t been able to talk lately”

I show him my lunch pack, “Ah… so you’re eating in the training room again with them, come on Eunhye, let go to the café okay… you always spend time with them, okay…”

I hesitate, “Teen Top member is so lucky to have someone cook for them everyday” Minwoo sob, its heard by his manager.

            “Yah! You’re still so lucky that I even remember to buy food for you guys”

I chuckle looking at them, “Hyung is busy with his girlfriend nowadays, and he’ll forget us now and then”

            “Come on Minwoo, let’s get something to eat, you have another scheduled after this” and he start to walk headed to the cafeteria.

            “Are you going with us Eunhye?” Minwoo asks me again

            “Please, please, please Eunhye” Minwoo hold my hands, he shakes a few times, he blinks his eye repeatedly.

I give up and follow them.

            “Hyung, if you are going to leave us, please find someone like Eunhye to be our manager” we laugh it out as we walk pass Teen Top training room.

I glace at Chunji who is standing in front of the training room but I decided to ignore him. I know he must be looking at me with his piercing death stare. I feel a faint ached in my heart.

While we are enjoying our lunch, “Eunhye, last week you make it again in online portal”

            “Why? What happen?”

            “L.Joe updated a group picture when celebrating the adulthood day for Ricky and Changjo, the fan has new nickname for you now” Minwoo smile at me.

            “Really, ah… what again”

            “Tokki Unnie, but you really look different in the picture and at first I thought it was someone else”

‘How can I look like a rabbit to them?’ I wonder for awhile.

            “It must because of your headband, really look like a rabbit ear Eunhye” Minwoo show me the picture.

            “Yeah…I did look like a rabbit”

We laugh.

I make first debut in Teen Top self-made drama, I have a couple of nickname like crazy fan girl, clumsy auntie, and one of my favorite is Miss Manager. Tokki Unnie is not that bad too though.

They wave to me then we take separate way, I walk to Teen Top training room. I stand at the door and peek inside.

            “Noona, what are you doing there” L.Joe call for me.

I smile and slowly make my way in. the maknae line are playing game on their phone. CAP takes a chance to close his eye for a bit, While L.Joe is busy texting.

            “L.Joe” I sit beside him.

He takes out a lollipop from his bag and hand it to me, he smile cheekily and continue to the lollipop while his finger quickly typing on the screen.

I pop the strawberry flavor lollipop into my mouth, “Hey, L.Joe… do you want to be in WGM?”

            “WGM,” He look at me, “as in We Got Married?” he ask me for conformation.

I nod my head lightly, “Can I do it with Sohyun then?”

            “As if, then you will be caught red handed, they’ll notice right away that both of you are an item”

He chuckle, “Yeah, perhaps you are right Noona”

            “Did I hear someone mentioning We Got Married” CAP sits by my side and he sit too closely, his hair brush my cheek, I was shock.

            “Hyung, I though you’re sleeping” L.Joe seem surprise by him to.

I push CAP away, “Yes, we are talking about WGM, do you want to join?”

            “I would if… you’d be my couple for the show” he smirks playfully.

            “Noona is going to WGM with CAP?” Niel come running to us, he look at me curiously.

            “Noona! No!!! You can’t!”Ricky came quickly by our side to, and Changjo doesn’t want to be left alone joins the group.

Five eager eyes are looking at me, “No, No… I’m not doing any show with anyone, to busy taking care of you guys anyway”

            “That is a relief” Ricky eyed CAP, He stuck his tongue out to the leader.

CAP warns him with his cold eye. I smile looking at them.

            “So, why are you talking about WGM Noona?” L.Joe put his phone aside.

Then I told them about my meeting with the WGM team.

            “What about putting Chunji then?” CAP makes his vote.

            “I vote for myself!” Niel raise his hand.

            “We cast to down vote for Niel Hyung!” Ricky takes Changjo hand and they raise their hand together.

            “Do you really want it Niel?”

He looks at me quickly and shake his head, “I’m just joking Noona”

            “So it’s Chunji then?” I look at the other member, and they nod their head agreeing with my decision.

            “Wont the girl feel jealous of him, Chunji Hyung is really pretty” Ricky shows me the picture of Chunji cross-dressing as girl.

            “Well...” I don’t have word for his question.

            “He likes to nag people” Niel add

            “That’s right!” Ricky points it out too.

We engage in bad mouthing about Chunji.

            “Yeah, can a girl really stand his nagging?” I laugh once I’ve said that, he never nags at me, but his short choice of words towards me really a stab in the heart.

We heard someone clear his throat, we search for the source. Chunji is standing by the door, looking straight at us.

            “Don’t we have recording to make?” he ask

‘Ah’ I nearly forget!    “Yes, come on guys, let move to the class, we will have Teen Top on Air recording today” I laugh awkwardly to the others.

Chunji make his way first to the class. I walk closely with the other member, “CAP, do you think he heard what we say about him?”

            “He’ll forgive us, but… I can’t say anything about you though” his evil smirk appears.

I elbow him, “Noona, its hurt” and he chuckle right away.

I leave them and walk faster towards our classes. We are ready for the recording for today. We have an English interview between the members, some of them will play the reporter and the other will be the artist and vice versa.

They are enjoying the recording today with role-playing. While improving their English skill they also manage to polish their acting skill.

I take my note on each of them to prepare for the next language classes. L.Joe are very fluent, but he doesn’t talk much on interview, while Niel is very active even though he is struggling to say his word correctly and the other are improving day by day. We take seriously on their English classes, because we want them to master the language.

They ended the recording by throwing English message to their fans.

A few days later I give Chunji name to the WGM crew, and then they officially give Chunji the contract.

We are on our way home that night, I’ve sent the others earlier and Chunji has just finished his late night recording.

I pass him the contract for WGM,      “Are you interested?” I ask him.

            “Sure” short answer as always.

            “Okay, read the contract tonight and tomorrow we’re going to discuss it with the management staff”

            “Okay” another short answer. Well at least his answering.

I’m not much of a talker too.

‘I have weird feeling actually, I wonder what it is’