Miss Manager in Action, on tour

I'm Miss Manager

Chunji open his eye after a short sleep, he is bothered. He wake up annoyed, and he walk out quietly to the living room.

He sits on the sofa, staring into the emptiness. He wanted to spill everything to someone but there’s no one he can talk too. What he knows next is that he is in front of Eunhye room, his hand reach the doorknob.

The door is not lock, Chunji help himself in and sit on her bedside, he stare her sleeping face. Eunhye is in deep sleep, she must be really tired that she snores a little bit. Chunji face smoothens with a light smile.

Chunji trace her nose, her lips that a little apart and it look y by the way and her perfect eyebrow then he slip her hair behind her ear.

His worries seem to fly away and what important at that moment is having her by his side, being with her make other things irrelevant.

His finger continues to touch her lips lightly, he likes her cupid bow, and like a magnet his face got nearer to hers. He can feel her breathing on his cheek.

                “Omma!!” Eunhye shriek as soon as she realize something so near to her and she push it away. Chunji slide down from the bed but he jolt up quickly and cover her from screaming.

 “It’s me, it’s me Chanhee” he whispers. Eunhye eye open widely and soon calm down when she know who it was.

They notice a knock on the door, “Noona, are you okay?” someone ask from outside the door.

Eunhye shut Chunji mouth, “I’m okay, and I got a nightmare”

Chanhee look at Eunhye with disbelieve, “Me, a nightmare? How dare you” Eunhye interpret the look on his face.

                “Is it you Jonghyun-nie?”

                “Yeah, it’s me Noona. Do you need help” he still stands waiting at the door.

Eunhye whisper to Chunji, “I’ll distract him and then you quickly get out from my room okay”

Chunji nod his head and slowly he take down Eunhye hand that still covering his mouth, Eunhye wanted to ask what happen that Chunji end up in her room but she should not make anything worse.

                “Yes, help me in the kitchen, wait up” Eunhye quickly get up then she tied her messy morning hair. She turns once to look at Chunji and he is smiling lovingly to her.

                “Why?” she mouthed the word, she’s at the door and ready to leave. Chunji just shake his head and answer “Nothing” as a reply.

Eunhye sigh and she turn the doorknob that opens the bedroom door.

                “Morning” Eunhye greet Changjo happily then she drags him to the kitchen, while they were busy making healthy juice, Chunji sneak out from the room.

Eunhye let them rest up till evening, Teen Top practice for their performance as the team re-check their schedule and make another round of confirmation for their event to run smoothly.

Eunhye make sure everyone sleep early before she went to bed and before she got a nice shut eye, she check the Teen Top fancafé, there are hot respond many  Angels will come and support them too. With a nervous and exited heart she quickly falls asleep.

They travel by aeroplane to Hokaido, Sapporo, they drive to the park where they will perform. While the team are checking every single thing, the rain suddenly falls.

                “Oh, it’s raining” Niel look out from the tent.

Eunhye arrive all drench into the tent, “Sorry” she smirk looking at the 6 pair of eyes, they were all ready to perform. CAP throws at her a robe and Chunji can’t help but to glare at him but luckily no one notice.

                “We will wait till the rain stop or something” she updates them.

Eunhye got herself a raincoat and she quickly run away somewhere, while the member wait some of them practice their dance, some are singing or texting and CAP decided to shut his eye for a bit. They eat and chat as they hope that the rain would stop sooner, they wanted to perform quickly.

After an hour Eunhye run in and get Niel into a raincoat and they disappear to the stage. Eunhye explain to some of the fan that started gathering.

                “We are very sorry that the show is going to be a little bit late, I hope you can still wait around, we really wanted to perform too!” Niel let out his big smile. The Angels cheered for him.

                “Can we start?” Eunhye ask.

Niel has look at the stage, it’s not the perfect condition, but they cannot ask for the fans to wait any longer.

                “The last song will be a dance song, so I hope by then the rain would really stop”

                “Yeah, let do this”

While the member had their final check, the staffs handed out hot drink and food for the fans that had been waiting in the rain.

As soon as Teen Top enters the stage, the fans started cheering for them, they give their best even in the rain.

An hour has past and they end the event with a handshake with everyone that has come. Even though it rain but to see that everyone leave with a satisfied look on their face, Eunhye is glad because the boys has done their best.

Teen Top has eight stop for their japan tour, one down and seven places to go. Next stop is Nagasaki and after that they move by van to their next stop at Fukuoka and the next day to Hiroshima then to Kyoto and the next day they are in Osaka and Nagoya is their last stop for the mini tour and as their last event a concert is held in Tokyo, they has to end it in class. Jump high and fly to the sky is what they aim for.

Back to back scheduled does take a toll on them, but as long they take care of themselves everything went smoothly.

                “Where is Changhyun?” Eunhye ask when she notice Ricky is not around while they were enjoying their late night snack soon after their event in Nagoya ended.

                “He’s resting inside the van” Changjo inform her.

Worried about him, Eunhye quickly headed to the van, she quietly when inside and find Ricky laying at the back seat. She touch his forehead, it’s a little bit hot than normal.

                “Changhyun-nie, Changhyun-ah… Ricky-kun” she called him a few times.

He move slightly, “Noona?” he ask.

                “It’s me, you catch a fever”

Ricky quickly wake up, “No, I’m okay”

Eunhye shake her head, “Definitely not okay”

                “But Noona” Ricky catch her hand as she started searching something in her bag.

Eunhye stop and stare at him, his eyes are a little bit droopy and his nose reddens. She understands what he trying to say and she pat his head lightly.

                “Don’t worry” Eunhye pass him her medicine and water, he gulp it down and fall asleep soon after. Eunhye finally get out from the van.

                “Is Ricky okay?” CAP asks.

                “Let him rest for a little bit”

Eunhye look at the member, they were pretty busted too and the team are really in need of sleep too. She then quickly has a chat with their driver. She told one of the uncles that one of their members is really sick and maybe she had to stop at the hospital quickly but they still have to reach Tokyo as soon as possible. After the discussion they come to a solution that Eunhye head to the hospital to get treatment and drive back to Tokyo later while the other leaves that night.

They wait for another car to arrive and Eunhye has a meeting with the team to make sure that everything when smoothly while she is away and she put the assistant manager in charge.

                “Noona, one of us should follow you” Niel suggested.

Eunhye shake her head, “It’s okay, you guys need to rest”

                “So do you Noona” Changjo reminded her.

Eunhye laugh lightly, “Don’t you believe me?”

                “We do, but still” L.Joe word stop when Eunhye pinch his cheeks.

L.Joe pouts in denial with Eunhye action. Everybody get into the van. CAP hug Eunhye lightly, “Be save, be careful and come quickly” he ask for her safety.

Chunji take his time and let everyone else get into the van first, but to witness CAP closeness with Eunhye trigger the flame inside. Ignoring Eunhye he jumps inside the van.

The other headed towards Tokyo while Eunhye drive to the nearest hospital to get Ricky treated. Ricky get shoot with medicine and the doctor suggest that he sleep for the medicine to work. While she was waiting she finally had the time inform the team that she arrives at the hospital and while she’s on the phone she check her text.

SCATTY77 started a conversation with  you 

 SCATTY77 : I MISS  you 

Eunhye wonder what she should reply back but without warning Eunhye fall down on the floor.

Slowly Eunhye open her eye, she feels energize and quickly she got up from laying down.

                “Good Morning Noona!” Ricky greets her cheerfully.

                “You are feeling better?” she asks, she does remember that Ricky is admitted at the hospital but how that she end up in bed too.

                “Never been better but how about you? The nurse told me that you fainted” Ricky look worried.

                “What? Fainted? Collapsed?”

Ricky nod earnestly, “The nurse told me so”

                “But I’m feeling better now” she smile.

                “Me too... And I’m starving too Noona” Ricky whine as he always did when he is hungry.

They got distracted by the knock at the door, and the doctor came in with the nurse to check up on them. After the examination they were release from the hospital, they when ahead to the nearest restaurant to fill in their empty stomach.

After their meal Eunhye contacted her team and she got updated thoroughly, the stage will be ready in an hour and the members are resting while waiting for their rehearsals.

They were quiet as Eunhye drive to Tokyo. She wanted to ask but she kept shut but after a few minute she open up.

                “You’re not looking good Ricky”

Ricky turns and looks at Eunhye, “I’m okay, Noona I’m sorry that I become a burden to you”

She cannot face him but she carefully answer, “You’re my responsibility Changhyun-ah”

                “I trouble you and everyone”

                “You can’t help if you fall sick”

Ricky sigh and he turn his back and look outside the window, “Maybe I’m the one that wanted to be sick” he throw it out quickly hoping that Eunhye doesn’t really catch his word.

Eunhye stop at the nearest gas station, she fill in the car and buy some snack from the convenient store.

                “Now, is there something worrying you Changhyun-ah” Eunhye pat his shoulder lightly. Ricky turns to face her.

                “I’m worried” he stop and he breathe deeply.

                “I’m worried that I’ll bring down Teen Top, everyone has their special traits…” Ricky eye fill with tears.

                “I’m just the cute maknae and I’m not even the real maknae” he stop to wipe his eye before the tears fall down, “Even Jonghyun is maturing up, I feel that I’m being left out”

Eunhye grab Ricky hand, “People always focus on their weakness and end up ignoring their strong traits, and you are special as much as they are”

Eunhye look at him, and then she continue, ”Teen Top is perfect with 6 and it will stay like that, do what you like and do it earnestly and work harder every day and someday you’ll shine brighter” Eunhye pat his back as she hold him in her hug.

                “Thank Noona” Ricky loosens his hold on her when he feels better.

                “It’s not going to be easy” Eunhye remind him

Ricky nods his head, agreeing. “Hard as hell but yeah…  I’ll work harder”

Seeing the determine face, Eunhye fell at ease. Eunhye continue to drive, they will arrive in an hour.

Finally they arrive at the Hibiya Open Air Concert Hall, they got escorted to their tent as some fans already gather near the area, and the concert is will held on tomorrow.

Changjo greet them as the other are in other tent trying out their outfit.

                “Feeling better?”

                “Totally,” Ricky cheery voice assures him.

Eunhye watch from afar, she smile as she saw Ricky is back to his normal self. Then she continues to get an update detail from the team.

The stage is covered with a big curtain and Teen Top continues to practice for their concert tomorrow and later that night they hit the bed early and get fully rested.

Eunhye stand nervously looking from the monitor at backstage, the fan chanting the member name.

                “CAP! CHUNJI! L.JOE! NIEL! RICKY! CHANGJO! TEEN TOP! TEEN TOP!” Angels chants heated the park.

The music blaring from the speaker and TeenTop jump out to the stage and the cheers get louder. Eunhye stand there enjoying the music, her body move with the rhythm and she is proud of them, totally… 100%.

The night fall and the concert would end soon, they perform one last song and it’s a ballad. Their voice echoes thru the park, it’s a sorrowful song, it touch others feeling as the Angels stand waving their light stick slowly accompanying the song.

                “Thank you for standing at our back, supporting us till this day” CAP opens up his cap and bow politely to the fan.

                “I love my Angels” Niel wink and throw heart.

                “Many things had happened this past year, but thank you for supporting us from afar! Thank you! Thank you” L.Joe stops the tears from falling out.

                “This is not our last, it’s not goodbye, but see you again!” Chunji smile sincerely and he wave his hand.

                “We’ll work harder and show our amazing side!” Ricky beam out a smile, it’s a self-note too.

Changjo dance out showing his gratitude, “Thank you very much!” he smiles lightly then he rest his arm on Ricky, he pat Ricky shoulder. They smile to each other.

Teen Top bow down and gradually leave the stage, but when the fan scream TeenTop member run off to the stage and perform another dance song, they show of their powerful dance and they also interact with the fan, giving fan-services but all good thing will come to an end. The energetic performances finally end with a blast of fireworks.

As the member walk back to backstage, Eunhye got her hair ruffle by CAP, a big smile from Niel, A light hug from L.Joe.

Ricky is laughing happily as he hugs Eunhye, “Thank you Noona” Eunhye replay back with a pat on his back.

                “Hug me too” Changjo requested.

                “No! You can’t! Noona are mine!” Ricky drags Changjo away from Eunhye.

Eunhye see that Chunji is walking to her.  He is not walking in slow motion right? Eunhye thought “Why am I seeing thing”, Eunhye wonder. Eunhye pretended that she doesn’t notice him as she laugh it off looking at the maknae playfully playing with the hyung.

 

Chunji rest his arm on Eunhye shoulder and they walk towards the other member then he whispers something to Eunhye. The surrounding seems to be muted at the moment, the word repeated in her head and she blinks a few times

                “We did it!” the member high-five each other.

Eunhye catch their high-five a little dumbfounded, her mind got jumbles again and the one that messing it is looking perfectly ignorant.