Invaders

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin found herself at a flower shop down in a nearby shopping center. She looked around the shop for a specific type of bouquet. She smiled once her eyes landed on it. Pink lilies… She thought. She grabbed the bouquet and paid.

She walked out of the shop and took a whiff of its perfume and smiled. Perfect. She headed down the street. She saw a park across and a few stones were sticking out of the ground. She looked for a sign and found the parks name. “Seoul Centuries” She sighed and stared at the park for a long time before stepping in.

She looked row after row for a name or a picture of her mother. After an hour she began to lose hope, What if.. She’s not here? Rockhyun oppa lied then!

“Looking for something?” A voice spoke. She slightly jumped and turned around. Her eyes widened when a smiling familiar figure appeared in front of her.

“Y-Ya. What are you doing here?” She asked. He smirked. “Why can’t I be?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be on your date?” She asked. He frowned and avoided her eyes.

“I.. Forgot..” He lied. Sumin narrowed her eyes.

“YA! How could you! I told you just a few hours ago!” She pouted. L.Joe stood there and sighed. He scratched the back of his neck.

“I couldn’t today..” He said. She blinked and asked, “Wae?”

He awkwardly stood there and sighed. “It’s my father’s birthday.” He said. Her eyes widened. Oh no… She thought.

“C-Chincha?” She asked. He nodded and crossed his arms. “Now why are you here?” He asked.

“I’m visiting my mom..” She said and meekly held up the bouquet. “Well.. I’m trying to find her.” She said.

He softened. “Mianhae..” He said. She looked up at him and shook her head. “Gwenchana, the past is the past. I just want to make her happy in the present with…” She held up the flowers once again. “A present.”

He broke out into a charming smile. Sumin saw the guilt in his eyes and softened herself. It’s really alright.. She thought. I wonder if I could use my powers now! I never us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter