Unhidden

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sumin found herself walking along a trail, the wind hasn't been blowing for a few hours and she was glad, considering she was wearing short shorts. She found herself finally by the lake and found herself at peace.

For some reason, the surrounding of water tends to calm her and soothe her heart. She watched as the waves of the lake began to slowly die out. Suddenly, the water began to swirl into a gigiantic whirlpool, and Sumin stood up, alarmed.

"Whirlpool?.. WHIRLPOOL!!" She was about to run back to the campsite and warn the others until a voice said, "Don't go.."

Sumin stopped. That.. voice.. She watched as figure of water began to slowly emerge into a women.. She had gentle eyes, small lips, and long flowing hair... She resembled Sumin, they had the same long rich hair, and eyes.

She realized who it was and gulped, "M-mom?" She asked. She couldn’t believe it. After 17 years, she had never contacted her before. The women smiled and floated closer towards Sumin.

"How have you been my child.." She smiled and lightly her face. However, her touch didn’t feel wet but the actual textures of someone’s hand.

"Mom... Is that really you?...” She smiled and nodded. “I have so many questions.. What happened to you? What happened to us?" Sumin gripped on her mother's hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I don't have a lot of time sweetie.. The people will see.."

"People?" She questioned.

"I just need you, for your mission to follow your heart.. No matter where it leads you.. Don't let anyone else stop you and do what makes you happy.." she said.

"You-You know about my mission? You know that I'm an Angel? Wait.... I've never seen you in heaven.... And.." She gasped.

No one besides the Angel knew about other Angel’s missions. The only people that knew were their target and demons.

"Are you.. A Demon?" Sumin asked. Her mother’s expression darkened and Sumin noticed it.. The dark eyes of a demon, every demon has their different characteristics. They looked, sounds, even smelled different but they all had one thing in common, their eyes give of a dark shade of red that shined against their eyes every time they love or care. However, for Angels, when they hate or deceive their eyes shine a bright blue.

"I must go, I've said too much." Her mother was soon disappeared back into the water, and everything... out.

My mother… Is a betrayer..



"How could you get out? What powers do you still have!"  The dark lord screamed.


"More than enough to contact my daughter. But she's the only person who could ever defeat you." She glared vigorously.

He smirked as he witnessed watched as a light screen of Sumin's unconscious body lay beside the lake. “I wouldn’t have confiden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter