My Mission

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song I was listening to as I was writing! (: It could give you some background music or not. xD It's up to you whether or not to listen to it^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU

Take Me Away - U-KISS <3 

 

In a sea of white clouds, sat a perfectly sculpted egg-shelled colored mansion that contained over 1,000 rooms and each room was a home to a guardian angel. In one of the smaller back rooms, a young girl, who boredly sat at her desk, fooled around. She placed a pencil on the top of her lip and puckered her lips out, and she balanced a pencil on her face.

MWAHAHA. I DID IT. YEAH. She thought and smiled triumphantly. Before she could take a funny selca of herself, the mansion shook wildly; shelves, desks, chairs began to stumble over and Sumin sighed. Why can’t god just use cell phones like all the other angels? I’ve seen him eyeing my iPhone 5! She chuckled at her thought. 

The quake lasted for about 3 seconds and soon a loud thunderous voice roared over manison. “Anh Sumin, report to me.”

The pencil dropped from her upper lip onto the ground and she froze. Is he seriously calling me?! She thought and grew excited. In a matter of moments, her roommate, Jang Jungmi, barged into the room and began to shout while pushing her out. “YA! SUMIN GO!” She didn't want her best friend to miss out on her birthday. 

Oh, it really was me. She thought. She shook off her thoughts and found herself outside. She glanced back at her roommate and who gave her a small smile. “Make me proud Sumin..” She tearfully said. Sumin's heart flipped with joy and anticipation as she nodded. 

A small bright light appeared out from Sumin’s back and suddenly, wings bursted out and flapped wildly. 1..2..3! She took off with a jump.

“Happy birthday!” Jungmi shouted as the soft wind of Sumin’s take off embraced her. 

Sumin turned back, smiled, and waved a goodbye towards her best friend and continued her trip to see God. After flying through familiar clouds, she saw God’s house in the center of the Silver Sea. She lowered herself onto the porch. After setting her two feet, her wings disappeared and the antcipiation grew. It was much smaller than her mansion but still fascinating and suited him.

She scanned around the place and she lightly smiled. It’s still beautiful here.

She knocked on the door, and the door opened on its own. She glanced inside and took a step in. 

When suddenly, a flying trumpet floated towards her and bursted into a tune. Sumin quickly covered her ears to save what's left of her hearing. Yeup, nothing’s changed. She thought and smiled. Soon, the trumpet stopped playing. 

“Hello Sumin.” A gentle voice spoke. She turned to her side and saw God. With a flick of a wrist, the trumpet flew back into its orginal cabinet. 

“Annyeong! You’ve seriously got to get a doorbell.” She commented and poked her ears to get them to unpop. God chuckled at the silly comment and walked into his den room as she followed. He sat down at his desk and opened up the famous ‘The Destiny’ book and took a feather pen out.

“Happy birthday Sumin.” He said with a fatherly smile. 

Sumin softly smiled and said, “Thank you.. I’m officially 17.” She meekly said. He glanced up, smiled and looked right back down onto the book.

“Well, I wanted to give your birthday present.” He said. Her eyes brightened and she grew excited.  For every angel's birthday, God rewarded them with a special gift. It's usually something they desire deeply, something enchanted, or something they desire from earth. In her past years, Sumin received a magical baby shaker, a pink teddy bear, a Barbie doll set, a flying soccer ball, a few hello kitty plushies, a brand new Sony laptop, and a iPhone 5. She was extremely curious of what god planned this year.

His eyes didn't leave the desk as he propped his elbows onto the table and interlaced his fingers. With a sigh, he began, “I know your greatest desire is to find your parents. And you’re greatest fear is to know if your father is your killer. And what you want most is your mother.” He said and she grew hopeful. Before she could even imagine what his gift was, he sighed again. “I’m sorry but, I can’t give you those things.” Her face fell a bit but she hid it under a genuine smile.

“I understand, I mean.. Ahah. It’s not that big of a deal if I know who they are. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter