It's beginning

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In a related tragic event, a massive earthquake has taken the city of Seoul last night. Luckily, there was no major damage aside from a few car crashes. This was the first earthquake in Seoul since 8 years ago. In related events, winds and waves were noted to be stronger by Korea's shoreline. Our government has decided to close the beaches due to weather conditions." 

L.Joe shut off the tv. I didn't feel any earthquake last night, I was too distracted, he glanced over to the kitchen to where Sumin was making breakfeast. He smiled in content and quietly walked towards the kitchen. He stood behind her and leaned his chin down onto her shoulder. She cracked a smile. 

"You're awake?" He nodded, pinching her shoulder between his neck. She squirmed and turned around to push him away but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. She looked up into his eyes. 

She felt her knees weakening and her heart skipping a beat. So this is what love feels like. It's incredible.. He's incredible. He leaned down to capture her lips when there was a knocking at the door.

"*Bang* Sumin, this is Oppa. *Bang* Sumin, we need to talk!" L.Joe raised a brow. Oppa? 

Sumin scrambled out of L.Joe's embrace and ran towards the door. She opened and Rockhyun sighed. "Thank the lord," He grabbed her and hugged her. "I thought they took you too." He released her and looked at her. "Are you alright? Have you lost them?" 

Sumin gave him a puzzled look. "What are you talking about?" 

"Where's your necklace?" He asked and shut the door. 

"My necklace...?" The one god.. Oh my god. 

She bolted upstairs and grabbed the necklace on top of her drawer. She brought it down to Rockhyun and he stared at it then her. "This is why they didn't take you.. Didn't he tell you to never take this off?" SHe shook her head. 

"He only told me that it'll protect me from demo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter