His Guile Plan

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later, Sumin checked out of the hospital, and Rockhyun drove her home after dropping off the boys. The car ride was filled with laughter as Sumin and Baekhyun were happily singing christmas carols while L.Joe watched with a smile. 

"I can't believe it's almost christmas!" She said and gave Rockhyun a bright smile. Rockhyun chuckled and pinched her cheeks. 

"It's going to be you first Christmas on Earth right? I wonder how the boys are going to celebrate it with you." Rockhyun admitted. Sumin shrugged and turned up the radio.

"I love this song! It's so fun! What song is it?" She asked. 

"It's Snow Kiss by Teen Top." He answered. 

"I didn't know Teen Top sang! Omg, is that Chunji's voice?" She asked. Rockhyun shrugged. "L.Joe told me to listen to it for the Christmas holidays. Apparently, he and his friends are performers." He explained. 

"I never knew that.." She said. "Chu Chu Chu~" SHe sang along with the song. 

"You know, Christmas in Korea is different from Christmas in Heaven. It's more of a date day here." Rockhyun said. 

"Oh really? I guess it'd be easier for me to help L.Joe find a girl in this season." Rockhyun raised a brow. I don't know if you can do that Sumin.. You may not have, but L.Joe has fallen too deep. 

 

After Rockhyun dropped Sumin at home, she ran inside and grabbed her backpack and wallet. She sent a text to someone to meet her at the grocery store and raced outside. 

Sumin arrived at the grocery store and spotted blonde hair walking up to her. "L.Joe!" She shouted. L.Joe spotted her and smiled. 

"Is there a reason why you wanted to go to the store today?" He asked. 

"I wanted to buy ingrediants to make dishes for my Christmas party! Oh, btw, I'm having a Christmas party." She giggled. He chuckled and nodded. Together, they walked inside the store and L.Joe grabbed a basket. 

"What do you plan to make?" They past the vegatable section and began to branch into the raw fish and meat section. She stared at the fish's eyes through a fish tank and it blink at her. She let out a smile and tapped the glass lightly. 

"I want to make sushi, but I can't do it looking at this little guy. I think I'll make, kimbap, kimchi fried rice, and a few american dishes along with peppermint desserts." She answered. 

"Can you grab spinach for me?" She pointed back to the green section. L.Joe nodded and walked towards the greens. Sumin looked away from the fish and at L.Joe. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter