Stalker

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, she figured that it was her best bet to follow L.Joe around. Obviously, he wouldn't allow her to tag along so she had to follow him. It was a bonus to see how he would have treated his buddies compared to her. It was bothered her how big of a jerk he was towards her. 

She was curious of what he does outside of school, his likes, or his dislikes. She knew that he worked at the clothing store, but it didn’t seem like he worked full time. 

She found herself behind a wall, watching as Teen Top entered a candy store. He likes Candy? It surprised her. He obviously was the badboy, but candy? It didn't really make sense. 

She creeped closer to get a better look, but suddenly Teen Top stepped out of the store. She covered herself with a newspaper she had previously found. 

She held the newspaper down a bit, just enough to see over it. She spotted ChangJo and Ricky on large lollipops while Chunji was yapping all about. “First I get rejected by an angel, than I have to buy you candy?! UGH.” He groaned.

“She’s not even that great.” L.Joe said and hopped onto the bus. Sumin scoffed. Not that great?! That little. She huffed and beside her sat a little boy, who gave her the weirdest look. She gave him a small smile and focused back on the six boys hopping onto the bus.

Chunji glared at him. “She was ing hot okay.” He said. L.Joe rolled his eyes. At the very last second, Sumin hopped onto the bus, and faced her back towards the group of boy and wore a hoodie over her uniform so that they wouldn’t recognize her.

CAP shrugged. “If she wasn’t your angel, I would actually ask her out.” He said. L.Joe scoffed and he noticed a suspicious looking person in a hoodie. Who wears a hoodie in this weather? He thought.

He turned back to his friends, forgetting the character. “What’s that suppose to mean?” He asked.

Niel rolled his eyes now. “Come on man.. This seems like a weird fanfic. An angel, literally, is sent to you to help you find love. What if you two fall for each other?” L.Joe scoffed.

“I wouldn’t want to date her in a million years, who knows, she could be 134. Eww. Ahjumma man.” He said.

Sumin scoffed and her facial expression darkened. I’m only 17! That little. She thought as her fist bawled up.

“You’re only saying that cause she’s a girl.” ChangJo said. L.Joe snapped, “What’s that suppose to mean?”

The bus halted to a stop and the seven of them hopped off. “I mean it man. When it comes to a girl, any girl, it becomes water to your flame. Like seriously,” He said. L.Joe rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter