Friends with my soulmate

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I have a strawberry please?” She asked. The worker flashed a million dollar smile at the cute girl and nodded. Baekhyun didn’t like how the worker looked so friendly with her. Baekhyun appeared behind Sumin, keeping a good distance from her body. But from the worker’s point of view, it looked like Baekhyun was giving her a back hug.

“And can I have a mint chocolate chip?” He asked. The worker sighed and nodded. After scooping the two ice creams into their cone, he handed Sumin the ice cream while Baekhyun paid.

“Kamsamida,” She said and her strawberry ice cream. She handed him his and he his.

Baekhyun watched how cutely she her ice cream and giggled. His eyes softened and he his own. "You feel better?" He asked. 

She turned to him in surprise. "What do you mean?" Baekhyun just smiled and patted her head. He shook his head and continued to eat his ice cream. Slowly, she looked away with curious thoughts. What does he mean? She thought. 

You're so easy to read.. He thought. Sumin read his mind and her eyebrows furrowed. What does that mean?! 

"You want me to walk you home?" He asked. She stopped eating her ice cream and blinked at him. 

"Um.. Don't you have to get home?" She asked. He shrugged. 

"I do, but.. What if something happens to you on your way home? I would be responsible, and I would hate for a cute girl like yourself to get hurt." He jokingly said. Sumin noticed the twinkle of mischief shining in his eyes and laughed. Her cheeks heated up and her unknowingly skipped a beat. 

"You're funny. But I think I'll be fine, I wouldn't want whoever to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter