Realizing the truth

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two wandered the entire park with bliss enjoyment in each other’s eyes. The two smiled, played, ate and continued to play! But like every good employee, Sumin didn't forget her mission under all the excitement. 

She tried her best not to embarrass L.Joe in by any means necessary. But sometimes, L.Joe just grabbed her and dragged her away. He facepalmed himself so many times today that he lost count after 12. 


"Lookie L.Joe! Here's another number!" Sumin waved a little sheet of paper around. L.Joe frowned and snatched the paper, startling her. She blinked at him and asked, "What's wrong?"

He sighed and shrugged. "I don't know..." He said. He sighed and his eyes began to wander off, dazed. 


Sumin took a step closer to him and analyzed his face, trying to figure what's wrong. Right on cue, his stomach growled. He couldn't help but glare at his stomach. Not a good time! He thought.

She giggled and slapped his shoulder lightly. "Yah! You should have said you were hungry! No need to be snappy." She said. She made a cat sound and 'clawed' him. She began walking to the nearest bakery.

L.Joe unconsciously cracked a smile, shoved his hands back into his pockets and followed the girl. Kitty huh..

Sumin arrived in a bakery and stared at the glass shelf in amazement. She felt a familiar presence beside her and looked up and beamed at L.Joe. "What do you want to eat?" 

L.Joe's heart skipped a beat at her heart-stopping smile. He forced his eyes away from her and looked at the glass. What's wrong with me? All she did was smile! 

He looked around and spotted a delicious looking sandwich and pointed at it. "Excuse me!" Sumin called. A worker heard her cry and walked over. Sumin didn’t pay attention to who he or she was, she was busy trying to figure out if she should get anything or not.

"How may I help you?" The employee spoke. Sumin continued staring at the glass shelf and elbowed L.Joe. 

L.Joe instantly looked at her and she pointed her head towards the employee. "I'll have a-" L.Joe stopped once he saw who it was.

"EXO?!"  "TEENTOP?!" The boys screamed at the same time. Sumin looked up, her eyes widened. Blush rose to her cheeks. It's h-him.. She gulped.

 


"Y-Yah.. What do you want to order?" He tried his best to be polite. Even if L.Joe and him weren’t the best of friends, Baekhyun still had to be polite towards a customer. L.Joe awkwardly scratched the back of his head and pointed at the sandwich. 

Baekhyun grabbed it and placed it in a bag. His eyes landed on Sumin afterwards. It’s the girl Luhan tried to get.. He thought and remembered a crucial event as well. And L.Joe.. Protected her.. Hmm.. Who knew he had a girl?

"Would you like anything?" Baekhyun asked. 

Sumin didn't dare say a word, afraid of revealing herself to him. L.Joe blinked at the dazed girl. She avoided eye contact with him and shook her head. L.Joe raised a brow at her behavior. Baekhyun also wondered why she acted so odd, but shrugged it off and thought she was PMSing. 

He rang up the cash register and said," $6.75" L.Joe handed him the money and grabbed the sandwich. Sumin quickly followed L.Joe afterwards. 

She felt really stupid for being awkward like that. But she didn't expect to meet him so out of the blue, again. She wouldn't know how to act in front of him. What if she actually fell for him? She's dead. He couldn't be with her. It would hurt the both of them. And worse of all, if she broke a rule, who knows what the consequences will be. 

"Sumin? Sumin-ah!" Someone's voice snapped her ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter