Bullied

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin was sitting patiently in class waiting for the teacher’s entrance. The entire TEENTOP was sleeping like babies on their desk. Sumin chuckled when she saw Ricky’s sleeping face. Awh.. I swear, he looks exactly like a baby. She thought.

Just when she was going to take a picture for blackmail, someone coughed beside her. She looked up to find the same girl L.Joe took on a date a few nights ago. She friendly smiled. “Annyeong Jiyeon,” She said.

She scoffed and pulled Sumin up. “Follow me,” She muttered. Sumin was dazed but followed. She followed the girl into the girl’s locker room and suddenly, she was pushed against the wall. Her back came into contact with the tile wall and her back ached in pain.

There were Jiyeon’s two friends already in the bathroom, they stood beside her as she crossed her arms. “Stay away from our oppas. I mean it,” She glared. Sumin scoffed. You gotta be joking.. She thought.

“I’m outta here,” She said and began to walk away. But she was yanked back by one of Jiyeon’s friends.

“Ow! What the-“ Then, Jiyeon slapped her. Sumin’s cheek stung in pain and she held a hand over her face.

“Did you just slap me?” Sumin asked, obviously pissed. Jiyeon smirked and nodded. Sumin glared at the girl, she knew it was stupid to even try and fight back, so she decided to be the bigger person.

And again, Sumin stuffed her hands into her pockets and attempted walking to the door. But again, she was yanked back.

But this time, Jiyeon and her friend’s didn’t hold back. “YA! I’M NOT DONE!” She said. Jiyeon punched Sumin in the cheek. Her friends began to kick her legs. She hissed in pain and fell down.

Jiyeon and her friends continued to throw punches and kicks. “How dare you steal our oppas! You’re ing new! What do you have that we don’t?!” She yelled, as she punched harder and harder.

Everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter