Soulmate

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Hyung
They're here! 

A cab pulled up to the 'cafe' and out popped Sumin and L.Joe. Chunji smirked and walked over to the two. Chunji noticed the little awkward atmosphere that surrounded the two and sighed. Oh guys, what am I going to do with you? 

Chunji looked at Sumin and mentally face palmed. He texted his hyung once again. 

"Hey guys!" He said. L.Joe and Sumin walked over. Suman gave Chunji while L.Joe recieved a fist pump. 

"What is this place?" L.Joe asked. Sumin looked away from him and stared at the building. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. This doesn't look like a coffee shop. But it looks like a-

"Chunji!" A voice called out. A good looking man in his early twenties came out from the building. He handed Chunji a bag and Chunji thanked him. 

"Hyung, this is Sumin and you know L.Joe." He said. He smiled at Sumin and shook her hand. 

"Hello sweetheart, I'm Woohyun. But you can call me Woohyun oppa," He smiled. She chuckled and nodded. 

Wow, L.Joe's lucky. Woohyun thought. Sumin gave Woohyun a susipcious look before asking, "What's in the bag Chunji?" Chunji smiled and took her hand. 

"You'll see." He said and pulled her towards the building. "Woohyun, can you show L.Joe around? I'm gonna take Sumin somewhere for a second." Before L.Joe could protest, they were both gone. 

L.Joe scoffed. Bastard. Woohyun chuckled, "Don't worry. He's doing it for you." L.Joe gave Woohyun a suspicious look before following him into the club. 

"Yah! Lee Chan Hee!" Chunji pushed her into a changing room and handed her the bag. 

"Change. Or else I won't help you with L.Joe." He answered. Sumin scoffed and blew her bangs up in fustration. 

"Fine, I don't understand what this will do though," She changed out of her clothes and put on the dress. Her eyes widened when she looked at herself in the mirror. 

"Chunji, Why am I wearing this at a coffee shop?" He rolled his eyes and dragged her out of the stall. Her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter