Taken

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BEST FRIEND!" Sumin's eyes widened. Oh-no.. 

A young man with hazelnut hair and the brightest smile on his face ran over.

 

Sumin turned around and she literally felt her heartbeat accelerating.  He wore very similar outfits with her, black sweat pants, a white V-Neck, and red backpack.

"Oh my gosh! We're matching!" He gave her a sly look. "Did you do that just to copy me?" He asked. She blinked at him and shook her head. 

"What are you talking about? I didn't even know I was going to see you..." She said clueless. She turned back to find the TEEN TOP members surprised. ChunJi, Niel, and ChangJo felt awkward with an EXO member there. Ricky and CAP's jaw dropped. And L.Joe gave the boy a hard glare. Best friend? What is he talking about? He grew insecure remembering that the two were soul mates.

He didn’t like how Baekhyun and Sumin seemed so close in a matter of minutes while it took him so long to accept Sumin. He felt jealous.

Chunji awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Well.. You see, TOP high goes on the camping trip with SM high." He said. "And your friend is from.. SM high." 

Sumin nodded at the explanation. "Well guys, this is Baekie. Baekie this is TEEN TOP." She proudly smiled. Teen Top awkwardly waved and greeted the bright oblivious boy. 

He smiled back. "I'm Baekhyun of EXO." He said and turned his attention back to Sumin. 

"So I was wondering if my best friend wants to sit with me on the bus.." He said. Sumin looked at him in surprise. L.Joe's eyes widened. He had a gigantic urge to just r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter