Lotte World!

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going today?” L.Joe asked. Sumin smiled and turned to face him.

“Guess!” She said. He frowned and rubbed the back of his head.

“Uhh.. The movies?” She shook her head. “The mall?” She shook her head once again. “Goldland?” She shook her head again. “I give up.” He said and sat down in an empty seat on the subway.

She smiled and said, “Lotte World!” She smiled brightly and his eyes widened. “Chincha?” He asked.

She nodded and glanced outside of the subway windows. All she saw was the black walk and frowned. There’s nothing pretty outside.. She thought. He looked at her curiously. She likes looking at pretty stuff.. Doesn’t she? He thought.

Their stop finally came and the two exited the subway station. They walked for about a block and arrived at Lotte World. Her eyes widened. This view is way better than heaven. She thought.

“You’ve never been here?” He asked. She shook her head. “This my first time on Earth..” She said. He blinked at her.

Her eyes widened when she just realized she told L.Joe a secret. “Um.. Forget that, but yeah, this is my first time at Lotte World.” She sheepishly smiled. L.Joe raised a brow but nodded.

“So.. We’re here.. To find girls?” He asked and took the ticket from the confused girl in the booth. Sumin nodded and paid for her ticket.

“Well.. I feel desperate..” He said. Sumin frowned.

“Welll~” She began. “If we don’t find her, we could always, I dunno.. Have fun?” She winked. He couldn’t help but smile at her adorable wink.

I know.. I’m getting distracted.. And I know that I’m wasting time.. But, I want to take advantage of the time I stay on Earth.. A girl only gets to be allowed back on earth a limited amount of times. She thought.

She pointed at the gift shop. “Let’s try in there first, there bound to be cute worker girls.” She said and pulled L.Joe into the store.

What she didn’t know was at her touch, electricity ran through and up L.Joe’s arm. L.Joe blinked at the feeling and shrugged it off thinking it was her accidentally shocking him. But what was weird to him was that, she didn’t feel anything. She didn’t flinch at the spark.

“Annyeonghaesayo!” A worker greeted. Sumin smiled at her brightly and waved at her with her other hand.

“Annyeong~” Sumin said and smiled.

“We have a few of our couple items over there.” The worker nodded. Sumin blinked. Why would she think L.Joe and I- She noticed she was still holding his hand. She blushed mad and quickly pulled away.

“A-Aniyo! It’s not like that.. We’re actually looking for a girl for him,” She winked at the worker. L.Joe fumed beside her. Does she have no shame? She’s freaking humiliating me! He thought.

The girl uncomfortably shifted. “A-Ah, mianhae. I have a boyfriend.” She said. Sumin frowned.

“Awh.. You’re cute,” She complimented. “Are there any more-“ L.Joe covered and smiled at her worker.

“She’s crazy.” L.Joe said and pulled her out of the shop. Sumin struggled to breathe and he finally took his hand off.

“Ya! I could have died!” She shouted.

“Me too!” He snapped back. Sumin blinked. “How?” She asked.

“Of embarrassment!” He shouted. “Do you know how embarrassing it is for you to go and announce that I need a girl? It’s like my mom trying to pick out a girl for me. Next you’re gonna tell the girls I sleep with my teddy bear!” He said.

She blinked at him with interest. “You sleep with a teddy bear?” She asked.

L.Joe froze and continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter