Date in denial

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day with Jiyeon, L.Joe had never left Sumin’s side. He would follow her out to lunch, check up on her with calls and messages, and walk her home or anywhere she needs to go. Teen Top watched in amusement. It seemed to them that it was so obvious what L.Joe was feeling. The entire school thought the two were dating. Sumin however, was oblivious to the situation.

“Yahhh. Lee Byunghun, why do you keep following me?” She asked. L.Joe smiled and patted her head.

“So you won’t get hurt anymore, plus! No one would dare harm you with the L.Joe as your bodyguard.” Sumin softened. He really does care about me. But she shook the thought out of her head as she remembered it was for his sake.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. “Ya! Anh Sumin!” He hollered and ran after her. She swiftly turned around, and he managed to stop in front of her. If he didn’t, he would have collided into her.

“Here,” She took his hand and placed a note in it. He pulled back and looked at the note.

“7PM, at the Seoul-Side Mall?” He asked. She nodded and pointed at the note once again.

“In Angel’s café, girl named Yuri. She’s cute, soo.. Bring flowers!” She cheerfully said. L.Joe’s face fell.

“You got me a date?” He asked with disbelief. Sumin.. Are you serious? She nodded and raised a brow.

“L.Joe.. I’m here on a mission.. Remember?” She asked.

He frowned and nodded. “I just thought..” That you forgot about the mission.. He thought. She narrowed her eyes at his thought. Why would I forget about my mission? She thought.

“Nevermind,” He said. “But, I’ll go on this date under one condition.” He said. She raised a brow. When was there conditions? She thought.

This will be perfect.. He thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter